Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Advise On MouthAction And Family. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise On MouthAction And Family. (683 Views)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On MouthAction And Family. by jechona(m): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
My wife and I have been married for some years now and our marriage has also been blessed with children. we both have great disgust for MouthAction right from when we started dating and had never tried it but, this morning she woke from the side of the bed I cannot explain.
After using the rest room, she came back to bed and started acting Indian love movie with me (that type of romance wey man go the provoke "what is the matter, haba, junior is ready and willing but you are delaying to grant him access"wink. after a while, she pulled my boxer and fresh air touched my rod of honour then I said to myself, "finally the hour has come".

Nairalanders there came my first shocker, she silently crawled down and started preparing the bull dog the way an anaconda does to its prey before ravishing it, I was like " hey!!! wetin happen? abi person done send am for me" but kept quiet and watched her do her thing, when she gulped my john-thomas for the missionary journey, oh mehn come and see mix feelings, I was like "this thing feels good oh! oboy you done the miss something since!!!" suddenly her teeth were scratching my shaft then she raised her face up and looked at me eyeball to eyeball and I was like "ye!!! I sure say I never fuckup somewhere wey this babe want take style treat my fuckup". I thought of excusing her and escaping by any means but I just chinned up and told myself " well if I die, na my wife kill me so no wahala, all die na die".

Luckily for me, a neighbour knocked on the door, poi! poi!! poi!!!

me; na who?
neighbour; na me. abeg your motor block me come comot am make I pass. (normal parking space wahala in port-harcourt)
me; okay I dey come.

Come see person wey want go comot motor for road na.
As I went downstairs I said to myself "thank God you done escape this one" I remained outside for the next 2 hours to be sure that her urge is down before going back to the house. On reaching the house, I just chinnid pass as if nothing happened, my wife also behaved same.

Later in the day during supper I called her,
me; beloved (my pet name for her)
wife; yes
me; What happened? I know you despise blow-job a lot how come you did it today?
wife; nothing, you are my husband and there is always a first time for everything.
me; hmmm, abi person done lecture you somewhere?
wife; no, I just feel you should have a taste of it so that someone else will not use it to catch you outside.

Wow there came my next shocker.

Wife; be preparing your mind towards it one day I will ask for my own and you will have to give it to me.
me; what beloved you know I don't like this thing, please just erase it from your head, consider this a mistake I can't do it.
wife; you will have to when the time comes.

And this is where my problem lies, I can't imagine myself doing it and I don't want anything to destroy my marriage, I love my wife and family alot. How do I handle this matter that it will not scatter my home. Please I need advise.

Thanks.
Re: Advise On MouthAction And Family. by holuwamosey(m): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
U better learn aw dey do it, na learn me self learn am ooooo.she dey do everything to keep u ni ooooo so no fall her hand....... U will enjoy it....... Don't feel irritated about it na wetin does jazebel go do u wen den first catch u be DAT or u go see a sex therapist......

1 Like

Re: Advise On MouthAction And Family. by MrFlavvor(m): 12:09am On Jan 27, 2019
Ain't nothing to it.

Just the feeling of making a girl cum orally is almost enough to make me cum too!
Re: Advise On MouthAction And Family. by CreepyBlackpool: 1:07am On Jan 27, 2019
If you can't do it then fine, don't. Don't let her force you into doing it!

just know she def going to get it outside. And make sure you don't complain when she does

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us One HABIT You WISH Your Partner Has! / Man Abandons His Wife Of 11 Years In The Hospital Because She Had Breast Cancer / I'm Not Like Most Girls - Most Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.