Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina (9246 Views)

How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Man’s Whose Ex Had A Smelly Vagina Shares His Experience (read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Burgerlomo: 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
bethyz:
Let her try garlic.
Just a clove of garlic peel the this out wash it before inserting cut small out of the garlic then insert inside .
Insert at night remove in the morning.

There are other types of insertions she can buy at a PHARMACY. Just tell them insertions for female genital cant remember the names. They have different one.

But first let her go for a swab test to know the type of infection she has. Then take it to a doctor she will be given serious of drugs and injection for 5 or 7 days with insertions

Good luck. Its not the womans fault. Infection can came from anywhere. Some is taking much surgery stuff affect vagina PH different things . From toilet from sex. Let her pee immediately after sex it reduces infection too. Drug .
Tell her not to leave it like that there is solution . Help her and she will be greatful to you.

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Burgerlomo: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
tellwisdom:
Take her to a river and soak her there for 2 days sad

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by NaBanga: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
DonFk:
Hi guys, I really need help on this. I'd there a remedy for this situation? Or some ladies are just by nature victim of this unfortunate condition. Even if it's natural, should there not be a way to make it go away?

This gal friend of mine is the best lady I've ever seen in the world. Caring, submissive, matured in reasoning, but for this her blemish! I tried telling her to look for remedy, but she felt too embarrassed to even talk about it which I understood. I gave her time to go see a doctor, she wouldn't.

Because of my love for her, I bleeped her like that to let her know that I still cared, but I needed her to do sth. She wasn't forth coming with a remedy, neither was she keen to look for one. She was more like nothing can be done, don't disturb me. If u can't go with it, then let me go. So please guys, educate me on this matter.

I here there are ppl with naturally smelly VJ. Are there remedy? I still love her and wish I could work things out. But I can't keep up with the VJ thing.

I rarely comment, but I hate to see a good relationship broken. If she smells like a dead fish, she likely has bacterial vaginosis. It's not a sexual disease. However some ladies get it and suffer severely from it. She should try flagyl first. However if it does not always work. If her case is not cured by the flagyl, the following method works very well. Buy her a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and a douche. She should mix half hydrogen peroxide and water and douche with it each evening. She should eat yogurt (the kind that has been cultured with probiotics) each day. By day 7, she will be ok.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by DonFk: 3:07am On Jan 29, 2019
Thanks to you all who were generous in your knowledge, I really appreciated. I have learnt a great deal. At least I know where to start from now. I feared there might not be remedy. Googled about it and found quite some generic information on treating periodic vagina odour but not this type of chronic one. So I felt it's no remedy. At least now am sure it has with some good recommendations. I will definitely tell her there is a remedy and have her go see doctor, while I make research on the suggested here.

Once again thanks to you all who made meaningful contributions. @NaBanga @bethyz @lebinconnu @NwanyiAkwaetit @ALLNIGERIANSMAD and to the rest on previous pages with wonderful and helpful comments. And to those hilarious Nairalanders that gives us funny things to read too. Thanks to you all and God bless y'all. #appreciated.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:35am On Jan 29, 2019
DonFk:
Hi guys, I really need help on this. I'd there a remedy for this situation? Or some ladies are just by nature victim of this unfortunate condition. Even if it's natural, should there not be a way to make it go away?

This gal friend of mine is the best lady I've ever seen in the world. Caring, submissive, matured in reasoning, but for this her blemish! I tried telling her to look for remedy, but she felt too embarrassed to even talk about it which I understood. I gave her time to go see a doctor, she wouldn't.

Because of my love for her, I bleeped her like that to let her know that I still cared, but I needed her to do sth. She wasn't forth coming with a remedy, neither was she keen to look for one. She was more like nothing can be done, don't disturb me. If u can't go with it, then let me go. So please guys, educate me on this matter.

I here there are ppl with naturally smelly VJ. Are there remedy? I still love her and wish I could work things out. But I can't keep up with the VJ thing.

Vagisil wash and good hygiene
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2019
2 things could cause a smelly vag. one is poor hygiene and the second is infection. She should learn how improve on her personal hygiene, if she has pants she has worn over a year,she should dispose off and get new ones,if she is used to stuffing her self with many undies, like wearing pant,tight,trouser at the same time this doesn't allow proper ventilation, sleeping without pant is advised. Proper shaving is also good

She can wash with fem fresh soap free intimate hygiene sold in supermarkets/pharmacy.

If she does all these and is still smells then infection can not be ruled out,she should see a doctor. If is infection she will probably be itching or having abnormal discharge.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by tushkhalifa(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2019
tellwisdom:
Take her to a river and soak her there for 2 days sad

hahahahahaha....you nid tew see d way am laffing ma ass out ryt nw
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by dingbang(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2021
Gaspardd:
I understand your plight bro.. had sèx with a smelly punanì girl and i eventually set my bed sheets on fire.
grin maaaaadddd
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by excellentj4teal(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Her solution is here only if she can make amend
0 8 0 3 0 5 1 8 9 6 1
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by romunu(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
The time you used to type this,was enough to ask google,what’s the remedy for smelling VJ,

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by meemee(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
Just a cool mineral laced panty liners with its accompanying pads will do the trick in no time. Get a carton of it as a gift for her and you are good to go. I use to think that VJ smell is a natural thing until my woman started using this stuff as her Sanitary products and suddenly down dear became as odourless as water. I miss the smell a little bit though, the sniffing can be great sometimes. Anyways dm me if you are serious.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Does it have a fishy smell? If yes,then it is BV(Bacteria vaginosis). It results from a change in the normal balance of vaginal bacteria, due to excessive douching, having a new sex partner, or multiple sex partners. She needs to get tested and start treatment immediately. Untreated infection in ladies can damage the reproductive system resulting to infertility. She shouldn't be playing with her health and you shouldn't be staffing her raw too. STI is real oooooo.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Ilekokonit: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
DonFk:
Hi guys, I really need help on this. I's there a remedy for this situation?

There is no remedy for a smelly vagina as the smell is not coming directly from the vagina but from water that is seeping into the vagina from the bladder (piss water) and rectum (shit water) by Osmosis through the now thin walls of the vagina - walls that were once thick but were worn down by over use and over drilling most times with vibrators or other objects inserted repeatedly into the vagina for hours on end.

Overuse of vibrators and dildos causes a smelly vagina over time due to the wear and tear of the vaginal walls and the attendant osmosis of liquid from the bladder and rectum into the vagina although it is a gradual wearing down process that is not immediately noticed by the participant.

Some women greedily use vibrators and sit on dildos for hours on end happily thinking that they no longer need a man as the (battery powered) vibrator can service them for 4 hours at a time not realising that its just like drilling a well, you must hit water sooner or later and then the constantly flooded vagina starts smelling horrible because stagnant water stinks.

Its similar to a "combined" Rectovaginal and Vesicovaginal fistula but on a milder but more embarrassing scale.

A vibrator is just a long metal pole surrounded by ball bearings and encased in thick rubber and DRILLING this repeatedly against the walls of their vagina, the walls will gradually wear own and osmosis will make piss water from the bladder and shit water from the rectum seep into their vagina through its vibrator weakened walls - hence the epidemic of smelly vaginas in society at large.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Dickson178(m): 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
just take your time and suck her Toto for like , 2 hours . grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by mechanics(m): 8:20am On Apr 19, 2021
Hmmmmm, when you do the needful then you can seek for solution for her, bleeping her when the needful is not done is very wrong.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2021
Gaspardd:

Normal VJ has its endearing scent. The pungent smell that stings the nose that comes out of that place is as a result of dirtiness or bacterial or sth.
For instance there was this girl i ve eaten so many times, always clean, odourless and stuff. Then one night arnd 12am, she invited me to her church and things got boring, we went behind d church and i got down to business, at first there was this unusual smell but i ignored it cus well i am used to this punanì. The following day i woke up with a slight sore throat. I knew it was cuz i ate sth dirty and unwatched hence d smell i percieved at first.
na from this habit Una take dey pick up incurable mouth odour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex / My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.