Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Fans Go After Slay Queen For Twerking Pantless To Davido’s Bumbum Inside Toilet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fans Go After Slay Queen For Twerking Pantless To Davido’s Bumbum Inside Toilet (1678 Views)

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Go After Slay Queen For Twerking Pantless To Davido’s Bumbum Inside Toilet by Wingsnewspaper: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2019
Instagram Users Go After Slay Queen For Twerking Pant less To Davido’s bumbum inside toilet

Davido’ Bumbum song, being the rave of the moment, had made a beautiful Nigerian slay queen get loads of tongues wagging after participating in the #BumBumChallenge to win one million naira.

What actually happened was, The sexy young lady took the #BumBumChallenge to the toilet as she twerked Pantless in the toilet.

This saw many hailing her thereby seeing them already declaring her the winner, while some others condemned her decision to go pantless, even in a wet gown.

Those that condemned her were of the opinion that it wasn't quite reasonable and healthy to twerk in the toilet without Wearing panties all because of N1M.

Davido himself posted:

Hahaha…. Good morning my people, there is problem ohh… ���� you got to see this #bumbumchallenge this girl go wound somebody oh���@royaltie_wayz . Well, I got your attention now.. If you're grateful you're among the living today, say good morning to someone….��� #phcity_vibez�� #ass #bumbumchallenge #girls #twerkthatass #bootylicious�

Ever since the pop star announced the #BumbumChallenge with a prize of N1million for the winner, a lot of Nigerian ladies have been showcasing their talents of twerking to see if they could be the lucky winner.

Also Read: CHAOS AS SEX WORKERS FIGHT OVER CLIENTS IN IKEJA, LAGOS
https://www.wingsnewspaper.com/chaos-as-sex-workers-fight-over-clients-in-ikeja-lagos

Re: Fans Go After Slay Queen For Twerking Pantless To Davido’s Bumbum Inside Toilet by hushshinani(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2019
My kondo on the rescue mission ASAP...
Re: Fans Go After Slay Queen For Twerking Pantless To Davido’s Bumbum Inside Toilet by Kcgeology: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2019
what is even the objective for this vain context? There are other healthy and motivating context the sponsor cud have opted for other than this crap.
Re: Fans Go After Slay Queen For Twerking Pantless To Davido’s Bumbum Inside Toilet by Wingsnewspaper: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2019
Kcgeology:
what is even the objective for this vain context? There are other healthy and motivating context the sponsor cud have opted for other than this crap.

Whats even the objective of this reply? There are other healthy and motivating reply this so called brain could have opted for.
Re: Fans Go After Slay Queen For Twerking Pantless To Davido’s Bumbum Inside Toilet by alajemba09026(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2019
hushshinani:
my kodo on the rescue mission ASAP...
lol
Re: Fans Go After Slay Queen For Twerking Pantless To Davido’s Bumbum Inside Toilet by hushshinani(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
alajemba09026:
lol
no time hommie

(1) (Reply)

My Gateman Tried To Kiss Me When I Was Small / Distracted lol / She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.