Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> (13495 Views)

Poll: Do you support the idea of a third term?

Yes: 16% (21 votes)
No: 83% (110 votes)
This poll has ended

Full Text Of Fashola's Short Term Agenda For Power, Work And Housing / Revisiting Bakare's Visit To Gej: The $50,000 Bribe And 7-year Term Agenda / How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by Larufa(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2006
How do I explain to our leaders of tomorrow that many of "the big men" they see on television are no better than armed robbers?

If performance were to be the sole basis for determining the tenure of any president or prime minister, there would be no elections in some countries. Life presidency especially outside of Africa would be the norm.

In Nigeria, you can rig elections and proclaim it to the president without fear of official sanction; you can hire assassins and commit murder; you can abduct innocent workers and receive money from the government in order to free your hostages; you can embezzle tax payers' money; you can appropriate or confiscate government property; you can engage in illegal oil bunkering; you can buy your admission into a high profile university and you can also buy your graduation from the same university. These are just some of the attributes of a country where the policy of "might is right" is respected by everyone
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by Nia: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2006
I, too, disagree with the third term bid. He will be setting a precedence of the (quasi) democracy we are trying out. And whoever comes after him and decides never to leave will be justified to do so by Obj's previous actions. I am yet unconvinced, however, that he will run for a third term cause the country seems too shaky right now to take that chance. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if he places a puppet in the presidencial seat to replace him.
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by Hero(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2006
Nia:

I, too, disagree with the third term bid. He will be setting a precedence of the (quasi) democracy we are trying out. And whoever comes after him and decides never to leave will be justified to do so by Obj's previous actions. I am yet unconvinced, however, that he will run for a third term cause the country seems too shaky right now to take that chance. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if he places a puppet in the presidencial seat to replace him.

In this day and age in Nigeria's history,  I not so sure if such an intervention as that highlighted in red,  would not be such a bad an idea. Matter of fact if he doesn't run himself, which like you, I highly doubt he will do,  I fully encourage him to attempt to get a "Puppet" to fill his vacant spot to-be. At least that way the world will be assured that the nation will continue its strong push for economic, social and infastructural turnaround in which OBJ has set into motion.
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by yogomaki: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2006
I vote yes to 3rd term. Good speed to those encouraging OBJ to seek a third term by "legally" or fraudulently changing the constitution to that effect. Hopefully, the masses will rise up and fight for what belongs to them, i.e. what the Niger-Delta people are doing. May be we will be lucky enough that this is what will break the country into pieces. Then those pieces can decide how and if they want to belong in a country called Nigeria.
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by michael237(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2006
The only thing constant in life is CHANGE. Let Obj give change a chance, him don try. No to 3rd term jare!
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by larger20(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2006
Obasanjo is the not the best president we have but i will go ahead and vote for him becasue as a leader myself, i would say he is fairly Ok concidering the power, the pressure and the command following leadership.

He has proved himself worthy of taking nigeria to the promise land with his developmental projects accross the nation, his fight for corruption which neccecitates allowing him to rule for another 4 years to stablize these fight. The bad side of OBJ is that he is bais about certain things making some people above the law. He has to come to a point where this issue should be sort out.

I think the problem lies with how our governors spend the fund allocated to each state. The fedral executive council has always done their job which is to allocate funds to states. If your state governors usues the fund well, then everyone will be happy.

For example, when ngige came into power, there was 0 money in the anambra state account due to the bad governance of mbadinuju, Ngige has proved himself worthy by living a lot of money for obi to use. The next governor comming in should see the amount left for the state and plan to build up the states fund so that the state can grow. Without adequate financial planning, we will remain the poorest country in the world due to un even distribution of fund.

If i ever get lucky to meet mbadinuju, I will shot that man
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by Posh(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2006
Chxta abeg I support U totally.When will this agabada people give others a chance to try.Please whatever a man cannot achieve in 8 yrs,he can never achieve in 50 yrs.Forget all the talk about reforms,look at our roads,its a sorry sight.Abi he wan die 4 da seat like him brother,Abacha eh?
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by GL(f): 4:49am On Mar 29, 2006
I don't want a 3rd term for the present administration. They've done well, but I feel we should let someone else have a chance at presidencey.

I'm bothered though, about our choices - IBB, Buhari, Atiku, Kalu, Yerima. I really can't see a president in the last 3, and IBB and Buhari - NO PLEASE!

Also, we need a detribalised Nigerian like OBJ. There are very few, I'm not even sure I know one.

However, if IBB, Buhari, Atiku, Kalu and Yerima are all the options we have, we might as well begin to consider this 3rd term bid.
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2006
A 65-69yrs old male gorilla escaped 4rm a farm in ota, Ogun State, South-West Nigeria & was first sighted in 1999 in Aso rock, there has been several other sightings over the years. However he must be returned back to Ota farm by 2007. If u love Nigeria send this msg to everybody on your list. We must say no to his coming back in 2007
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by variation(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2006
Let him give chance to the young ones, He has done his best.
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by ono(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2006
tonisafe22:

A 65-69yrs old male gorilla escaped from a farm in ota, Ogun State, South-West Nigeria & was first sighted in 1999 in Aso rock, there has been several other sightings over the years. However he must be returned back to Ota farm by 2007. If u love Nigeria send this msg to everybody on your list. We must say no to his coming back in 2007

@tonisafe22, for the very first time in Nairaland, a lady got me ROTFLMAO!! Wow!!

Nna, you too much!! I go send am.
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by Odeku(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2006
Good thing we never had a ruler like Samuel DOE, IDI ARMIN and Taylor in Nigeria, so we are blessed
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by nirron1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2006
I congratulates baba Iyabo for his victory at the poll once again,this your third term baba i beg make you use am to clear all the remaining rubish wey dey this country,now you have nothing to fear,baba all you need to do now is to groom any of these guys to total political maturity and international acceptable reckoning level that will guarantee their wide acceptability.Either Charles Soludo,Mallam EL Rufai,Okonjo Iweala or Nuhu Ribadu can then take over and consolidate on your achievements.Am sure that these guys will make a great team if totally in control.They are birds of the same feather.
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by nirron1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2006
I congratulates baba Iyabo on this third term swearing in ceremony,nothing is better for this country than this but baba you dont have anything to fear again now oh,i beg make you clear all these rubish patapata not minding who is involved.This is the major reason why anti third term politicians never wanted baba to come on board again after 2007 even if our constitution allows it they will still oppose it.OBJ after you just make way for either Mallam EL Rufai,Charles Soludo,Okonjo Iweala or Nuhu Ribadu,i am 100% sure that any of them will consolidate your achievements.Nigerians dont forget that the likes of IBB,Buhari,Atiku,Kalu and others are out there to work for or with any system that will ensure their booties.
This text will be delivered by me on May 29 2007 at the eagle square,Abuja.
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by cabali(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2006
and i will be there to cheer u on!
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2006
It's not his going for third term that's really annoying, it's the process in which the whole thing is being handled. The main people calling for the whole amendment of the constitution to make provisions for a third term are doing it more out of corruption and greed than of sincere patriotism.
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by alj(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2006
i live in the Uk but i agree 3 trems are to many it is not the political system of the country.
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by jibitoye(m): 11:00am On Mar 31, 2006
People…,
I am picking up vibes from the Nigerian dailies that this “third term thingy" is having a still-birth after all.

Feelers from OBJ’s interview in Washington seem to suggest he has been made to realise the futility of such an adventure. If at all I think, OBJ’s “pride” is going to be in the way here.
OBJ is fortunately going to sacrifice his “third term” chums on the altar of what the international community feels about him and specifically the whole saga.
He has always nursed the ambition of being an international statesman, and I am sure the lucre of Aso rock will never come in the way of that.
Another statement credited to Ojo Maduekwe (perpetual apologists for all the rulers that have taken us all for a ride) was noted to have requested for PDP faithfuls to start showing their interests in contesting for the presidency.

Quoting the Vanguard of 31/03/06:

“Chief Maduekwe said the on-going campaign to amend the constitution for tenure extension had not in anyway foreclosed the presidential primaries of the party. He said although the National Chairman, Dr.  Ahmadu Ali, had been quoted on the desirability of tenure extension, the position of the National Chairman should be seen as personal rather than that of the party. “The Chairman’s statement is personal opinion. The National Working Committee of the party has not yet met to take decision on certain issues,” he said.”

Haha,  that is a turncoat attitude though as Maduekwe is actually one of the arch-proponents of the third term agenda. Nigerian politicians eh!!

Good news though.

I think, we are going to see the back of OBJ from Aso Rock after all.

Another thing to sincerely worry about though is the dearth of credible candidates for election to all the tiers of government in 2007.

And did I hear IBB drumming up his candidacy again? Worrying days ahead people….

The Lord shall deliver us…,
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by cabali(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2006
not that i like baba but his policies are great the next person that comes in will dissolve it all to start all over again! we dont need that at all
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by dela(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2006
What are your views about the third term agenda,because this is very important to us ,it will mar or make our future as a country.It is pity that all other countries are moving forward in terms of development but it is a pity that the same cannot be said of our dear country.God bless NIGERIA.
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by Wadosky(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2006
NO to 3rd term.We need a change
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by ono(m): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2006
Dela,
This write up is from my mentor. Mr Reuben Abati, prolific writer, erudite scholar and public researcher. I hope you and every other person on this forum will find it a refreshing and revealing read.

A nation in doubt
By Reuben Abati

THERE is so much skepticism in the land, so strong, so present, so forceful you can feel it with a feather. Nigerians have learnt to doubt everything. They have no faith in the idea of government. They do not trust politicians. They are convinced that civil servants are thieves. They are cynical about public service. Over time, they have resolved themselves to the fact that anyone who claims to be acting on their behalf is actually interested in himself or herself. This attitude is not restricted to the public sector; even in private situations, the average Nigerian does not believe that there can be standards or norms of human conduct. He lives, he imagines, in the midst of enemies masquerading as doves, who may suddenly transform into wolves.

And so, every day, the Nigerian prepares his mind to doubt everything, to live in a constant state of denial and suspicion, and it is this that governs human relationships within the country, and more importantly the relationship between the people and the government. This is at the root of the country's failure to develop and make progress; it accounts for the distrust among ethnic groups and communities; it explains why it is so difficult to put a light finger on the value of Nigerian citizenship. Countries grow and stand out because the people have a sense of ownership of the development process.

In countries where the people have a sense of ownership, where a person sees himself or herself as a part of the whole, where citizens willingly submit themselves to the idea of the nation, such countries record phenomenal success because they operate at near optimal capacity reflecting the fullness of the human potential at their disposal. Singapore. China. Japan. America. Canada. And so on. But in those countries where the people see themselves primarily as victims, as outsiders, as helpless things of fate, as prisoners in a chamber of death, those countries are bound to be recursive: they take two steps forward and four steps backward. Nigeria is such a country.

Nigerians have learnt to disbelieve everything including their own existence and future. Everything that happens around them: the open gutters, the unkempt environment, the continuing failure of government, the malicious conduct of public officials, the inefficiency of public institutions, the inhumanity of man to man in private situations, the general lack of civility, the cut-throat competitiveness of individuals, the increasing population of evil persons, the uncertainty that pervades everything else, all these push them into private zones of selfish desire, with the only certainty being the ambition of the self.

The root of this is historical. The grounds for it were prepared by specific experiences which early in the country's life damaged its potential for collective, participatory growth. The intervention of the military in Nigerian politics: This is an experience that will forever define the Nigerian nation or non-nation as it were. The military threw up all the divisive elements of the Nigerian federation and turned them into eternal issues of contention. Ironically, the same soldiers who sowed the seeds of anomie are the beneficiaries of the historical process. The civil war: after 1970, Nigeria was already a damaged country. One fellow was explaining to me the other day why the South East cannot or rather, should not, produce a Nigerian President in the nearest future. According to him, "it took the American South more than 100 years before producing an American President, after fighting a civil war". He thinks Igbos should wait for at least 100 years too, and that they should count themselves lucky for having produced a Vice President so soon after the civil war. That fellow may not be alone. He was in fact reporting the resolution at the meeting of a privileged political group. He didn't even need to offer a report. The truth is that the civil war in Nigeria never ended. After 1970, it merely assumed different shapes in form of ethnic and religious conflicts in various communities. Each time there is religious or ethnic violence in any part of the country, what is being tested is the idea of Nigeria. Each time, one ethnic group excludes the other on the grounds of religion or indigeneity, what is being said is that Nigeria is not yet a nation. Each a time a group, ethic militants or armed area boys or religious fanatics or political thugs throw stones or shoot guns or explode bombs against symbols of the Nigerian state, they remind us all over of the doubt that pervades our existence as a nation.

International reports on Nigeria continue to affirm this on an annual basis: the latest of such reports is the current 64-page Human Rights Watch Report on Nigeria which draws attention to the crisis of disunity and the dilemma of citizenship. Although we claim to be a nation, certain Nigerians are denied citizenship because they live or seek opportunities in other parts of the country, even if the Constitution forbids any form of discrimination. The Human Rights Watch Report tells us what we already know: that we need to rebuild our nation around a set of commonly shared core values, and reconstruct the Nigerian identity. Other reports have pointed to widespread corruption, failure of institutions and mass poverty amidst galloping oil wealth.

But it is all so sad that this is the case in 2006. When Nigerians fought for and achieved democracy in 1999, they had great hopes that the exit of the military and the advent of civilian rule, against the backdrop of history, would provide them an opportunity to reform their lives, reinvent the collective spirit and build a new nation afresh. They thought that with democracy, they would gain the opportunity to define a new social contract that will be binding on all the federating units. In seven years of democracy, this has not happened. It is like old times all over again. In the past few months, the events of our daily lives have only shown us that it is not civilian rule that moves a nation forward but the spirit of the people and their level of faith, the quality of humanity that they bring to the public and the private space. The common good continues to suffer in our land and we all seem so helpless. We are a nation without citizens. We are a nation of cynics. And so history continues to repeat itself, it continues to beat the same ugly rhythms, without respite.

Last week, bombs exploded in the streets of Port Harcourt claiming lives and property. The same thing happened under similar circumstances in the days of General Sani Abacha. Another fellow told me that it not impossible that those bombs are being exploded by the agents of government to create an atmosphere of instability and a corresponding notion that a Third term is inevitable so that such problems may be addressed by one man who seems to have a bigger stake in Nigeria than the rest of us. In Kano, the President's convoy was reportedly stoned. In the days of Abacha, Presidential visits had to be cancelled because there were fears that Abacha could be attacked. It is sheer madness to attack the convoy of a Presidential convoy. It does not matter what the convictions of the President or his Deputy may be; the Presidency is the primal symbol of democracy; when it is exposed to ridicule, it is the nation itself that is threatened.

But this Presidency must also accept the blame for the spread of cynicism in the land. It has placed politics above service. It has turned individual ambitions into issues of urgent national importance. In its last moments, it has reduced the Nigerian interest and the substance of democracy to a single issue, popularly known as "third term", a euphemism really for the personal ambitions of a few. The effect is that a government that could have enjoyed much goodwill and expression of gratitude in its twilight season is now the target of organised protest and simulated anger. Third term politics reaffirms the people's doubts about their own future and place in the Nigerian arrangement. It throws up fresh fears about the workability of the workability of the Nigerian contract. It ignites primordial passion and anxieties. Sadly, it provides for all kinds of aggrieved person an umbrella under which they can register their dissatisfaction with Nigeria.

It makes its promoters vulnerable in the same manner in which it made the King of Nepal so vulnerable, he had to succumb to the people's will. In Nepal, the impeding chaos was prevented only because the King succumbed to the popular will. He may end up losing his throne. Those who want the third term desperately are victims of doubt. They are not sure of tomorrow. They do not trust other Nigerians who may succeed them. They have created a rich foreign reserve running into $30 billion, up from a miserable $2 billion: what if a renegade government takes over and blows all that money in three months? They have set in place a reform programme which is yet to bear all its fruits: what if a government of adventurists and speculators turns up and reverses all the initial gains? And if they leave power, these "Third termers", what will happen to them, having offended so many people with their general conduct? An extension of tenure will allow them to buy time to make amends?

The opposition is also pushed by its own doubts. Governors who have stolen public funds and who are being told that there would be no immunity clause in the Constitution to protect them any longer are afraid of going to jail. The lawmakers are equally interested in the arguments for the sake of personal profit. And so in the end, this is all about Nigeria: its character and future. We have remained in the same spot because we are yet to find the will to work together as a people. The politics of Third term is a symptom invariably of Nigeria's original sin.

Source: www.ngrguardiannews.com
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by SIBLI06(m): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2006
@ono, very nice post. The author is talented and v wise!

Back to the third term issue, I strongly believe the constitution will be amended, OBJ will run for a 3rd term. I don't think that when this happens (Announcement on 1/5/06- apparently) Nigerian's should worry too much at this stage.

There is still plenty of time before the voting begins. OBJ will have to answer allot of questions publicly on what he intends to do next term if and it is a big "IF" he gets back in the hot seat. Also what about the past broken promises, he has allot to answer between his announcement and 2007 elections.

I read in the Punch today that 80% of Nigerian's are against OBJ running for a third term Now if that is the case he can never be blessed with a 2/3rds majority that will be required to keep him in as president.

If the election is rigged so he can remain in office I'm afraid I sense destruction of the Nigeria that we know today.

If you are intrested I think OBJ has done a good job and I'm looking forward to hearing what he has to say on the matter. Sorry if that opinion of OBJ amazes people but that's a outsiders view. Luckily I do not have to live from hand to mouth like so many effected by present and past rulers!! I want what is best for Nigerian's and Nigeria as I have adopted her as my own.

The above is only my thoughts, i do not claim to know very much about politics (Especially Nigerian politics). Looking forward to hearing your view ONO!

Peace and justice will be served to all in 2007
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by deb(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2006
a friend sent the below statement to me:

In 1976, obasanjo (Head of state, federal republic of Nigeria) visited our school and said we were the leaders of tomorrow. 30 yrs later he is still our leader (The executive President, Federal Republic of Nigeria). He used up our parents quota, he is using our quota and now he wants to use our children's quota. say no to 3rd term.
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by Ashiwaju(m): 7:00am On Apr 29, 2006
OBJ SEEKS FOR THIRD TERM AND THE ONLY THING HE'LL GET IS A FIRST TERM IN THE UNDER WORLD(grave). HE IS A FOOL AND A STUPID OLD MAN.

And @ that person who no talk good about Kalu, well thats ur problem even though i am not an ibo and i am not supporting kalu either but i would not compare kalu with babangide laye laye and please use your head. This obj person is making all naija look like sht. and @larger than 20, i think u beta come live naija for atleast 1 year, so you go fit see the real deeds of obj like u claim. NO THIRD TERM and Like ganni said, "if he wants to die, let him die and we'll take his corpse to Otta" dont ask for my head oo, na ganni talk am
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by IBBFan(m): 10:36am On Apr 29, 2006
In 1976, Obasanjo visited our school and said we were the leaders of tomorrow. 30 years later, he is still our future leader. He used our parents quota, he is using our quota and now he wants to use our children's quota. SAY NO TO 3RD TERM!!!

if you're a member of the anti-third term party, send this message via SMS to every nigerian you know, home and abroad.
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by debostar(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2006
I will say emphatic NO to the 3rd term agenda.If takes obj 8years to prepare for madness ,when is he going to start the madness?.OBJ is very old ,he has ran out of ideas and he has outlived his usefulness.Let him leave the stage and let younger generations with fresh and virile ideas take over from him.He should not think of himself as being indispensable .It is only God that is indispensable.What he should be doing now is to create a system of governance that will engender anybody that come into government to give vast majority of the people of our great country access to the basic neccesities of life.He should entrench a judiciary that is independent,that will dispense fair and equitable justice.
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by omoifa(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2006
Tenure enlogation is exactly what the country needs now. The country needs to get to a stage when anybody can rule it without inflicting us with mismanagement. We have not reached that stage yet. Say Yes to tenure enlogation for OBJ. We need to have him there and keep the Termites away from our huge foreign reserve and BB rating. The reserve will be 50 billion by the end of the year and we will probably be AA rating. Keep the Termites away pleaseeeee ooooooo.
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by IBBFan(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2006
@omoifa

and if you wake up tomorrow to hear that he's dead, what will be your next suggestion?
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by omoifa(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2006
What has that got to do with what we are saying maradona (IBB i mean). That is what we call Force Majeur. If we approach problems from the position of Force Majeur always maybe the steam engine would never have been discovered. Maybe you wouldn't be riding a car now. We are talking about conscious decisions here. Of course if he dies then he is dead. Then we have no choice but to go through a probability of mismanagement. But should we consciously vote for mismanagement is another thing. Your submission is invalid IBB.

Its like you having a good job with high pay and then you have a child with your spouse. Your spouse is a housewife who earns next to nothing. While you are working you try to give the best to your child. If you suddenly drop dead what then would happen to the child?. Obviously if you didn't make adequate arrangement the child and wife will, most likely, go through thick and thin to survive as against if you were still alive. Is that what you are wishing for us. To go through thick and thin. If you consider that in our 46 years of existence we have had purposeful leadership for only 10 years the probability of going through thick and thin isn't difficult to calculate. It is really very high. Is that what you wish for us in Nigeria?

You are really living true to your name IBB
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by IBBFan(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2006
@ifa

i just wanted to let you know that that's the prayer of many people in the country today. for him not to live to see 2007. whatever happens afterwards, we'll take it like that as usual.

if he so wants the progress of this country and decides to amend the constitution while in office, his successor should kick it then while he lays back and gets the props.

obviously, you living in abuja makes me understand why you so want him there. maybe you're also in support of what's happening to people in high places against 3rd term.
Re: Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> by Grizzly(m): 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2006
I Forsee OBY dying after winning the election. just before the inaugurashun. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ / Shehu Shagari: PDP Slams Buhari, Osinbajo Over Absence At Ex-president’s Burial / $2.1bn Reserve Depletion: CBN Sold Only $581m To Market — Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.