Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? (1124 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? / A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by mrsbingbagbo(f): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Be a man or a woman
What are the pros and cons of marrying a divorcee
Especially one with a child or children already

Help a sister with your thought s and experiences thanks
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by pansophist(m): 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Speaking from the perspective of an unmarried man with no kids, the divorcee is not the problem, but the kids. You'll hardly be a priority before her kids and I don't want to deal with complications of the kid's father. Also, there are times I'll feel like an accessory, as I'm the only non-biological one in the mix.

Not to mention the possible scenario of being guilt-tripped because I'll hardly love the kids like mine, and treat them the way a biological father will. These are irreconcilable knock-out points for me.
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by Deicide: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
What of young girls way day follow married men way don get like two wives b4 and more than 7 children?

I don't see this decision being difficult for females to make. For guys its going to be an uncomforting decision to make.
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by mrsbingbagbo(f): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
pansophist:
Speaking from the perspective of a man, divorcee is not the problem, but the kids. You'll hardly be a priority before her kids and I don't want to deal with complications of the kids father. Also, there are times I'll feel like an accessory, as I'm the only non-biological one in the mix.

Not to mention the possibly scenario of being guilt-tripped because I'll hardly love the kids like mine, and treat them the way a biological father will.

These are irreconcilable knock-out points for me.

Ok
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
shocked divorcee with two kids? marry such a lady and u digging ur own grave.na so d two kids go dey fight u and dey blame u say na u cause am make their papa divorce their mama.
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
mrsbingbagbo:
Be a man or a woman
What are the pros and cons of marrying a divorcee
Especially one with a child or children already

Help a sister with your thought s and experiences thanks
No oooo waiting make her husband divorce her?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
lefulefu:
shocked divorcee with two kids? marry such a lady and u digging ur own grave.na so d two kids go dey fight u and dey blame u say na u cause am make their papa divorce their mama.
loz cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
It depends. I personally think it’s better for a divorcee to marry a divorcee that way it’s balanced. People with kids should date other people with kids. I think that’s the best thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by Okoroawusa: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
Why not?

Is she not a woman?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Can't marry a divorcee
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by mrsbingbagbo(f): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Can't marry a divorcee

Why
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by Koralords: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
There nothing wrong in it I don't see why guys see having a children as a crime ...happiness and understanding is all that matters
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by haladadon: 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Koralords:
There nothing wrong in it I don't see why guys see having a children as a crime ...happiness and understanding is all that matters

as long as it's not your kids it's a crime

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by Quality20(m): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
cool n ok
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by Lowkey01: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Is not all about marrying a divorcée ,the question should be,who in his/her sane mind will agree to marry an after two ?unless there is a price tag.
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by Tamarapetty(f): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
No!
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by space9880: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2019
never
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee With 2 Children? by Offpoint: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2019
Yes

When my village swear for me

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Have Sex With Her But She Lied / Advise Needed, Long Distance Relationship Issue / "Do Or Die Marriage" — Girl Disgraces Her Boyfriend In Lagos (Photos,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.