Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man (6721 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by Praizeupdates: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Beautiful lady expose massive cleavage in cute pre wedding shots with her man.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/lady-expose-massive-cleavage-in-cute-pre-wedding-photos-with-her-man/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by Praizeupdates: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
See The Sexy Photos of the lady with Her Man exposing cleavage that got people talking here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by delugajackson: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
From all my years of sampling and experience in female anatomy, I can recognize a massive boob from a thousand mile radius. And for that reason, I do feel obligated to point out that these are regular/normal sized boobs. Nothing really "massive" here. Please stop misleading the general public.

20 Likes

Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by Fuckuignos(f): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
99.9% love is interest... So love is fake
Meanwhile ignos are campaigning for an internationally indicted thief to enter that same Aso Rock, by your standard measurement of disappointment you should be disappointed in yourself enough to ask where is the sense in you too?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by haywire07(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Where's the massive cleavage. undecided

But the photographer sabi enhance picture sha o
Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by Kaa4(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
delugajackson:
grin
I have not seen a more beautiful couple in a long time. God bless your union. Happy married life in advance, but stay married.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by Olalan(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
What's massive here.......just like the next door girl

2 Likes

Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by Gracespecial101(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
delugajackson:
From all my years of sampling and experience in female anatomy, I can recognize a massive boob from a thousand mile radius. These are regular/normal sized boobs. Nothing really "massive" here. Please stop misleading the general public.

The bossMan Chief Boob's officer of the Federation.

We hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by Biglittlelois(f): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
The guy is big, nahhhhh

1 Like

Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by NewsBroadcast: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=Praizeupdates post=75167796]See The Sexy Photos of the lady with Her Man exposing cleavage that got people talking here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE[/quote
How is this massive

1 Like

Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by Kenzico(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
undecided

Dude looks like a Woman Beater

1 Like

Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by ashawopikin(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Op wetin MASSIVE for here now

2 Likes

Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by Maxcollins042(m): 5:42am On Jan 28, 2019
Nairaland is hellbent on encouraging sexual perversion. Moreover, the OP is a dunce. If the cleavage is not as massive as Cossy Orjiakor's or Roman's then it's not massive.
Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by Speedyconnect15: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2019
Cute not bad at all
Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by aishapmbtoto: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2019
Wey the massive nah...only paint I dey see here
Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by Liliyann(f): 9:11am On Jan 28, 2019
Cute
I go soon post mine cheesy
Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by henrybomb(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Beautiful lady expose massive cleavage in cute pre wedding shots with her man.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/lady-expose-massive-cleavage-in-cute-pre-wedding-photos-with-her-man/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3
Sometimes I just wonder how this is news
Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by slimay(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2019
Still searching for the massive cleavage
Re: Lady Expose Massive Cleavage In Cute Pre Wedding Photos With Her Man by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2020
Kaa4:
I have not seen a more beautiful couple in a long time. God bless your union. Happy married life in advance, but stay married.
u emailed me? Pls check on my profile and watsapp me

(1) (Reply)

My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. / A / Let have fun.share The Weird Experience You Had With hostel mate During Uni Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.