Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. (6729 Views)

My Heartbreak Experiences / My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / Lessons I Learnt From My Heartbreak Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by donaldking10: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2019
I was so madly in love with her, and for two years she lied to me that she was a virgin, and i foolishly believed her. Each time i tried to go down there, she would scream and tell me she's saving it till we get married.
So, one fateful day i went hanging'out with my friends, we started talking about our girlfriends, and i mentioned her name. One of the guys there described her to me, told me she used'to be his girlfriend, and that he had fvcked her in the past.
I was so shocked and dumbfounded, i even found it hard believing. I was even arguing with the guy that it was a lie, that my girlfriend was a virgin, and he just calmly told me that if i doubt him, that i should go ask her myself.
So, that weekend i invited her over to my lodge and decided not to ask her first, but play along as usual.
As i tried to go down there like before, she still gave me the same stupid excuse. That was when i decided to ask her.
Immediately i asked her, she started crying. I was so angry i didn't even send her tears, I just put'on my condom and fvcked the hell out of her.
My original plan was to break'up with her immediately after fvcking her, but she cried and begged'me, plus the pvssy was so sweet i couldn't.
We eventually fell back in love again, but That was the biggest mistake i made. because few months later, she started acting'up, demanding for money a lot, and she started cheating on me with another guy, and finally broke'up with me without giving me any reasonable reason.
Though i later found out it was due to one Yahoo boy called George.
I cried for weeks when it happened.
It was so painful, heart'breaking and annoying, that a girl i forgave due to the fact i loved her, and did a lot of things for would do such a thing to me. I regretted not breaking'up with her when i first had the chance.
Blessing Nkeiruka Nwamgbe God will punish you wherever you are.
Though i've finally moved'on, and currently have a wonderful, lovely, beautiful and loving real virgin in my life, whom i dis-virgined not long ago because i no longer take chances

13 Likes

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Wizklynd23(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2019
I was Never heartbroken

Except for last supper Eagles defeat that broke my heart

13 Likes

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2019
A man with lots of cash don't get heart broken. Chase cash, women will follow. It's wired in their DNA.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by youngsahito(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2019
donaldking10:
I was so madly in love with her, and for two years she lied to me that she was a virgin, and i foolishly believed her. Each time i tried to go down there, she would scream and tell me she's saving it till we get married.
So, one fateful day i went hanging'out with my friends, we started talking about our girlfriends, and i mentioned her name. One of the guys there described her to me, told me she used'to be his girlfriend, and that he had fvcked her in the past.
I was so shocked and dumbfounded, i even found it hard believing. I was even arguing with the guy that it was a lie, that my girlfriend was a virgin, and he just calmly told me that if i doubt him, that i should go ask her myself.
So, that weekend i invited her over to my lodge and decided not to ask her first, but play along as usual.
As i tried to go down there like before, she still gave me the same stupid excuse. That was when i decided to ask her.
Immediately i asked her, she started crying. I was so angry i didn't even send her tears, I just put'on my condom and fvcked the hell out of her.
My original plan was to break'up with her immediately after fvcking her, but she cried and begged'me, plus the pvssy was so sweet i couldn't.
We eventually fell back in love again, but That was the biggest mistake i made. because few months later, she started acting'up, demanding for money a lot, and she started cheating on me with another guy, and finally broke'up with me without giving me any reasonable reason.
It was so painful, heart'breaking and annoying, that a girl i forgave due to the fact i loved her, and did a lot of things for would do such a thing to me. I regretted not breaking'up with her when i first had the chance.
Though i've finally moved'on, and currently have a wonderful, lovely, beautiful and loving real virgin in my life, whom i dis-virgined not long ago because i no longer take chances
don't trust bitch

1 Like

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Tudox05(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2019
My own sad experience happen one day when one Dog disvirgin my friends goat...... Aaaaaaah that day come and see blood come out from her pussy.My own sad experience happen one day when one Dog disvirgin my friends goat...... Aaaaaaah that day come and see blood come out from her pussy.My own sad experience happen one day when one Dog disvirgin my friends goat...... Aaaaaaah that day come and see blood come out from her pussy.
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by donbachi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
I be virgin,i be virgin...na so i put hand my wristwatch lost inside.

8 Likes

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by nuggarito: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Who is this mutton? So because a piece of pussay dumped you, you decided to write down her name.

This life has alot to offer you, she's a lesson, move on and hold no grudges.

My brother woman no dey finish.

10 Likes

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Junkie1: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
IT HAPPENED 2WEEKS AGO MY SUPPLIER GOT ARRESTED BY THE POLICE ALL HIS GOODS WERE SEIZED... MAN FVCK POPO

2 Likes

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by donaldking10: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wizklynd23:
I was Never heartbroken

Except for last supper Eagles defeat that broke my heart
lol...broke my heart too.

2 Likes

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
My early exposure to mafia movies taught never to tryst humans. Anyone is capable of shii. So I'm always ready for any outcome

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by laughitall(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Tudox05:
My own sad experience happen one day when one Dog disvirgin my friends goat...... Aaaaaaah that day come and see blood come out from her pussy.My own sad experience happen one day when one Dog disvirgin my friends goat...... Aaaaaaah that day come and see blood come out from her pussy.My own sad experience happen one day when one Dog disvirgin my friends goat...... Aaaaaaah that day come and see blood come out from her pussy.
that's how dey disvurgin u abi

1 Like

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
And you had to write down her full name?

Smh

1 Like

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
My early exposure to mafia movies taught never to tryst humans. Anyone is capable of shii. So I'm always ready for any outcome
Lol.
I hardly use emotions to process relationships. I use logic instead.
There's this lady I had as a friend who turned it to relationship. She came over and before we could get close started asking me to have see with her, I ran off immediately and told her it is time for her to leave.
Days later she asked me why I rejected it and sent her away and I told her that sex is a blackmail.
She can use that sex to hold me when I already told her I hardly feel for anything or anyone. I told her no one is indispensable to me. I use logic instead of emotions.

She's still close but I told her to be careful because my emotions are almost non-existent.
I am not wicked but I can't be controlled by sex.
She was shocked.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by kingxsamz(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2019

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by donaldking10: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Shibaraba:
A man with lots of cash don't get heart broken. Chase cash, women will follow. It's wired in their DNA.

all the cash would get u is hoes, gold-diggers and baby mamas.
ask davido.

11 Likes

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by nicepoker101(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
I only get heart broken when my tractor malfunctions in the middle of a ploughing operation. If at this age a woman still gives you heartbreak then you need serious help. Op you even cried grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
kingkakaone:

Lol.
There's this lady I had as a friend who turned it to relationship. She came over and before we could get close started asking me to have see with her, I ran off immediately and told her it is time for her to leave.
Days later she asked me why I rejected it and sent her away and I told her that sex is a blackmail.
She can use that sex to hold me when I already told her I hardly feel for anything or anyone. I told her no one is indispensable to me. I use logic instead of emotions.

She's still close but I told her to be careful because my emotions are almost non-existent.
She was shocked.
Well, I think strong emotions can be formed without sex. I'm sure there's a story behind your seemingly lack of emotions
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
kingkakaone:

Lol.

She was shocked.

I think we have something in common
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by donaldking10: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
youngsahito:
don't trust bitch
I no longer. am done doing that shit.
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Actually, I do not have a heart... So I do not know what is there to break undecided

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by NUJABEZ: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Never been heartbroken. I have being extra careful in relationships. I don't let my guard down. I don't let my peenis do the thinking. When one relationship ends all I do is start going out to meet with new people. Usually, if I toast ten girls, I will date one and sleep with three.

If you as a man realise that you can be forking a different girl every weekend if you so desire, heartbreak or breakup can't affect you.

Again, if you're heartbroken, put yourself out there, talk to lots of girls, you will find somebody within a week.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Headlesschicken(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
undecided Don't go and read yuh books, keep on wearing condom to look for whom to phuck, there is time for everything son...
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by tchidi066(f): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
Will i call mine a heart break...well dated this arrogant n egoistic motherfucker..My only regret was y i didn't break up with him earlier on... Arrogant guys are a no -no for me

4 Likes

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Darevofpeace(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
donaldking10:
From your post,it seems you are virgin crazy bro.You need to stop this idea of the search for them.Many girls might still use this against you.
To marry a virgin is really good because your trust level is up about her.But been a virgin only does not sustain a marriage.
As it stands,not all virgins are wife materials. Some people might want to argue with me.But please, I have malaria and I need to sleep.Thank you!

6 Likes

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Darevofpeace(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Tudox05:
Why are you stammering?
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Yeah, anyone is capable of sh!t (betrayal)... including YOU

Please, somebody, where is the road to the border on Nairaland? I'm running away ...
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Yeah, anyone is capable of sh!t (betrayal)... including YOU

Please, somebody, where is the road to the border on Nairaland? I'm running away ...
Never absolved myself
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
Comments here are funny, i use to laugh at heartbroken people before it happened to me. Becuase its long distance, he came back to Nigeria and we had a good weekend and he went back. i refused to send him nudes always. Like he would ask me to do all manner of things and send to him claiming so he can cum. when i got fed up he got angry and broke up.

1 Like

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Never absolved myself

Thank God grin

No more running away grin grin

But wait, I know that is true on the basis that human beings in general are unpredictable

But does that mean you are the kind of person who would cheat on a guy?? undecided
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thank God grin

No more running away grin grin

But wait, I know that is true on the basis that human beings in general are unpredictable

But does that mean you are the kind of person who would cheat on a guy?? undecided
Is cheating the only issue in relationships?

1 Like

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Is cheating the only issue in relationships?

You have arrogance or anger issues?? Or you are the type that gets tired of people??
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by freethesheeple(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
donaldking10:

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha...?This is so funny...Thanks for making my day...?Hahahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . / <<< ILLEGAL CONTENT REMOVED!!! >>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.