Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A (6723 Views)

My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) / Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2020
E

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A by YoonSung30: 6:46am On Oct 19, 2020
My advise, before you withdraw the financial assistance, find out why he doesn't want to take another job. He might have a reason, maybe he wants to be self employed, and at the same time be very very careful with this kind of person.

24 Likes

Re: A by Coder2Client(m): 6:50am On Oct 19, 2020
Trayceey:
Hi all,

There's this guy I met in December, we started dating. He was working then, but due to covid 19, his job was put on hold in March. I've talked about this guy in my previous topic. Immediately his job was put on hold, I came to realise that he has no savings. He's even owing his bank. I began to support him financially. I even wanted to run an investment for him but because he's owing his bank I couldn't because if I put the money in his account, the bank will seize it. It's been 7 months since he stopped working, some people at his work place have been called to resume but he was never called. Each time I try to inform him about another job vacancy he can try, he's never interested. Sometimes he picks offence. I was discouraged. I withdrew from assisting him financially. I didn't give him a penny anymore. Even his rent I promised to renew, I changed my mind. Please am I overdoing it? Am I being wicked?
Sounds like a good movie.
You are not overdoing it neither are you wicked, you are just being....

4 Likes

Re: A by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 19, 2020
YoonSung30:
My advise, before you withdraw the financial assistance, find out why he doesn't want to take another job. He might have a reason, maybe he wants to be self employed, and at the same time be very very careful with this kind of person.
why?
Re: A by CosmicPhoenix: 6:53am On Oct 19, 2020
we all know you are looking for a way to dump him because he lost his job.
Just say the truth,nobody will bite you.

17 Likes

Re: A by Vanzcharles(m): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2020
Trayceey:
Hi all,

There's this guy I met in December, we started dating. He was working then, but due to covid 19, his job was put on hold in March. I've talked about this guy in my previous topic. Immediately his job was put on hold, I came to realise that he has no savings. He's even owing his bank. I began to support him financially. I even wanted to run an investment for him but because he's owing his bank I couldn't because if I put the money in his account, the bank will seize it. It's been 7 months since he stopped working, some people at his work place have been called to resume but he was never called. Each time I try to inform him about another job vacancy he can try, he's never interested. Sometimes he picks offence. I was discouraged. I withdrew from assisting him financially. I didn't give him a penny anymore. Even his rent I promised to renew, I changed my mind. Please am I overdoing it? Am I being wicked? He has indirectly started telling me how broke he is. Yesterday, he told me that he's thinking about his life and that he has no Kobo on him.

Not at all
Re: A by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 19, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
we all know you are looking for a way to dump him because he lost his job.
Just say the truth,nobody will bite you.
you're always full of negative remarks. I know you

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:05am On Oct 19, 2020
If u think u can't cope with his bullshyt, let him go
from Ur post it seems he's not a serious person

4 Likes

Re: A by Liposure: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2020
You ve tried your best.

3 Likes

Re: A by birdie: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2020
Your guy might have slipped into depression without you knowing it.

You seems to love him, stay with him.
Talk to him, encourage him.
Pray for him.

We all make mistakes, it's good if we realize them early and make a change. Make him see his wrongs if he hasn't yet and encourage him to focus on what truly matters.

Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: A by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2020
Trayceey:
Hi all,

There's this guy I met in December, we started dating. He was working then, but due to covid 19, his job was put on hold in March. I've talked about this guy in my previous topic. Immediately his job was put on hold, I came to realise that he has no savings. He's even owing his bank. I began to support him financially. I even wanted to run an investment for him but because he's owing his bank I couldn't because if I put the money in his account, the bank will seize it. It's been 7 months since he stopped working, some people at his work place have been called to resume but he was never called. Each time I try to inform him about another job vacancy he can try, he's never interested. Sometimes he picks offence. I was discouraged. I withdrew from assisting him financially. I didn't give him a penny anymore. Even his rent I promised to renew, I changed my mind. Please am I overdoing it? Am I being wicked? He has indirectly started telling me how broke he is. Yesterday, he told me that he's thinking about his life and that he has no Kobo on him.
My Dear, U Are Not. U Av Done Ur Best. 4rm D Look Of Things, He Is Just Refusing To Be A Man. However, Try By Helping Him In D Investment By Opening Another Banj A/c 4 Him.
Re: A by Freestainworld(m): 7:24am On Oct 19, 2020
don't spend unnecessarily on a man who is not your husband yet, but not saying you shouldn't support him either but you should have a limit to what you can do at the moment, try talking to him and find out the reason he finds it difficult taking up another job.

9 Likes

Re: A by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2020
Truvel:
My Dear, U Are Not. U Av Done Ur Best. 4rm D Look Of Things, He Is Just Refusing To Be A Man. However, Try By Helping Him In D Investment By Opening Another Banj A/c 4 Him.
if l open another bank account for him, his bank will still take the money because it is linked to his bvn

1 Like

Re: A by chatinent: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2020
My one cent:

If you want to help sb, just help them and stop counting pebbles.

I guess he's a school staff.

4 Likes

Re: A by Temmylee01(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2020
Trayceey:
if l open another bank account for him, his bank will still take the money because it is linked to his bvn
shoooooooooooots, first of all you're a real shooooooooooooter and God will surely bless u. see this convid really scatter show and plans... I was once broke like hell my babe turn up for me she lend me up to 50k that was what helped me then....the cash got finished cuz it was not once she lend me those cash, sometimes 10k sometimes 5k. but the thing is she knws that I have plans of starting a business but the convid spoil my show. even uptill now I never balance but she is always there I can't even count how much she has dashed me apart from the borrowed. may God bless her for me. just take it easy and have a heart to heart discussion with him suggest some plan for him.... and believe me it will work out.

11 Likes

Re: A by chatinent: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2020
You've started sleeping with him in his house.

Sb you met December. Wow.

I wonder when you girls will get it.

Attached is an excerpt from your erstwhile topic:

Re: A by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2020
We're in a society where a broke woman will want a rich man,,,, while a rich woman will feel somehow anytime she wanna help a broke man,,,,☹️

A friend in need is a friend indeed,,,,☹️

Op look into this,,,,☹️

9 Likes

Re: A by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

He don't deserve a Kobo...
Someone that is not ready to dust off his Ass and keep trying in life..

NB if the reverse was the Case.. My advice would still be the same..

3 Likes

Re: A by 2buffagain(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2020
A man who does not do what needs to be done to provide for himself and who gets angry at people supporting his broke ass for suggesting ways for him to regain some financial independence....is a useless person. Quote me.

It is good this happened. You would not have seen how much a useless fellow this person is. I know their type very well.
Go make your own investments for yourself and your future family...of which he is clearly not to be a part of if you like yourself.

3 Likes

Re: A by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2020
Trayceey:
For Good 7months? He Should Av Atleast Meet Dem In D Office. Anyway, If Dat's D Case Open A Business 4 Him Or Something He Could Sell Or Get A Job 4 Him. If He Doesn't Want Just Leave Him To His Fate.
Re: A by Vyzz: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2020
cool
Re: A by 2buffagain(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2020
Truvel:
For Good 7months? He Should Av Atleast Meet Dem In D Office. Anyway, If Dat's D Case Open A Business 4 Him Or Something He Could Sell Or Get A Job 4 Him. If He Doesn't Want Just Leave Him To His Fate.

No way.
Never help people "set up" anything that THEY THEMSELVES are not coming to you for help to setup.
Think of yourself as an investor. You probably should not invest in a business where the frontman does not even have the hussle to do fund raising.

6 Likes

Re: A by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2020
2buffagain:

No way.
Never help people "set up" anything that THEY THEMSELVES are not coming to you for help to setup.
Think of yourself as an investor. You probably should not invest in a business where the frontman does not even have the hussle to do fund raising.
Guy, I Know. I Said So Dat Let It Be A Good Record Dat She Had Done Her Best 4 Him But He Is D One Not Ready To Become A Man. It Would Be A Good Record 4 Her. So Dat 2moro, He Won't Go Abt Start Telling People Dat She Dumped Him Because Of His Present State.
Re: A by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2020
chatinent:
You've started sleeping with him in his house.

Sb you met December. Wow.

I wonder when you girls will get it.

Attached is an excerpt from your erstwhile topic:
I'm an adult. I can choose to have sex whenever I want and no one will beat me. Besides, if a lady sleeps in a man's house. It doesn't necessarily mean they had sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A by 444crop: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2020
You want to hop off and hop on another with better job...in this country where even the ones with jobs have less or no security... My dear with or without our jobs, na same same we be.....stick to your cross and decide what to carve it into...we all do

2 Likes

Re: A by emettang: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2020
I will advise you to be very careful with this kind of men, why because I know of two women who made the mistake of marrying such men and I am telling you they are regretting it now. one of the women married a man that want to do only a particular job and the job is not forth coming, the man has even pass the age of employment by far. The woman has done everything possible to make the man go into business and she will source for the capital, the man refused the offer. well wishers from the church and good neighbors had tried to introduce the man into business with full assurance of good start-up pack, the man refused all. All what the man want is for the wife to give him pocket money, feed him and their young children. in fact everything is on the woman. BE CAREFUL NOT TO FALL INTO THESAME PIT.

4 Likes

Re: A by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2020
Trayceey:
Hi all,

I sent you a PM Ma
Re: A by Oturatetuala(m): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2020
My dear, you have tried your best I think it's time to move away from him. I know you haven't spend that much on your parent and you are busy thinking abt someone else's life.

1 Like

Re: A by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2020
Trayceey:
you're always full of negative remarks. I know you
His classy friend zone babe refused him sex , thats why haha
#end Sarz
End buhari and his generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2020
Lol you're waiting for an angel to tell you he's depressed in his mind and soul.
Stay with him and try to bring him out of the depression OR leave him completely and I'm sure one day he will be on his feet again and move on to something great.

3 Likes

Re: A by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
OP, you know what to do. Do it.
Re: A by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
With the way he's owing. It means when he eventually gets a job, the bank will still deduct his salary.

How does someone owe a bank?
Did he take a loan from them or what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let have fun.share The Weird Experience You Had With hostel mate During Uni Days / Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In / Woman Takes A Bath Completely N*ked In The Street Of Johannesburg, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.