Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys (7939 Views)

Cohabiting Before Marriage. / I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Fedayeen02: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Auladimeji:
I'm currently in school with my stingy housemate.Whenever I brings foods and provisions from home my friend will eat it with me but he keeps his own inside Ghana must go big bag with a padlock.Whenever he goes for lecture(s) and I'm free,I will just find knife or fork to separate the teeth of the Ghana must go bag,take whatever I want and close it. cheesy

Q
Segun?You wise but I wise pass you
so you are a student and you will be on politics section constituting nuisance defending Buhari.

All these kids are something else

C.c lzaa immohtep Salamrushdie nkaystory eyeview

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Ayobami93(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
FRoosevelt:
I can't cohabitate with a woman. I just can't. It gets super boring in a few days. I mean, I'd prefer it if she comes and goes and that's it.

I have a lot of female haters just because of this attitude but who fvcking cares if you're mad at me girl? I surely don't.

Same here bro!!

1 Like

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by NkayStory(f): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fedayeen02:
so you are a student and you will be on politics section constituting nuisance defending Buhari.

Funny yeah?..a struggling student who can barely make ends meet insulting their betters on Nairaland in the name of bigotry..Check out his posts and read the horrble venom coming out of him..

Guess what?,they will insult Igbos and support buhari with one monike claiming he has done well for them and then switch to another moniker begging for money all over social-media.

Weird lots.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by rainylad(f): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
NkayStory:

Funny yeah?..a struggling student who can barely make ends meet insulting their betters on Nairaland in the name of bigotry..Check out his posts and read the horrble venom coming out of him..

Guess what?,they will insult Igbos and support buhari with one monike claiming he has done well for them and then switch to another moniker begging for money all over social-media.

Weird lots.

Very correct.

3 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
NkayStory:

Weird lots.
gringrin.

3 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Divay22(f): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wonder if i can do that.
For someone that's always happy when alone.. My space is my sanity (never thought of compromising for anything)
But would love to give it a try (at least for a month)

1 Like

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Valerie47:
Leave me alone, I have a boyfriend and I don't like you. Stop seeking my attention.

why are u two showcasing ur stupidity in public
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Auladimeji(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fedayeen02:

Since you're too old,you ought to be with your family not showing your stupidity online
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Fedayeen02: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Auladimeji:
Since you're too old,you ought to be with your family not showing your stupidity online
Lalsticlala Seun, I drew mynd44 attention to this post that insulted me but he didn't do anything about it for 4 days now.

Is mynd44 covering for his party members

1 Like

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Auladimeji(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fedayeen02:

Na me you dey call kid ba?All this useless PDP supporter will just be showing their stupidity online.
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Auladimeji(m): 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fedayeen02:
myn.d44
Why are you crying old papa cheesycheesy
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by LZAA: 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fedayeen02:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Auladimeji(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
NkayStory:

Weird lots.
Don't bring politics to Romance section. Igbos hates the Yorubas and vice versa, so why are playing victim. Don't start what you can't finish
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Auladimeji(m): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
NkayStory:

Weird lots.
Please bring fact(s).Don't come here with your beer parlor logic
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Fedayeen02: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
NkayStory:

Weird lots.
I can deduce that he shouldnt be more than 23 years old and he is walking around with so much hate and bigotry because of politics. I will never quote him because he is so beneath my attention

1 Like

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by NkayStory(f): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fedayeen02:
I can deduce that he shouldnt be more than 23 years old and he is walking around with so much hate and bigotry because of politics. I will never quote him because he is so beneath my attention

He might actually be a frustrated 36year old man who wrote JAMB 8 times before succeeding cheesy..as far as many of them are concerned,PDP is the reason why they are failures..

.,and yes ignoring their quotes is the best thing to do cos their kind is beneath sane folks

2 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Annihilator7: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
Unseriousboy:

why are u two showcasing ur stupidity in public

It is the both of you that are stupid
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by princejenks(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2019
Guys,can we have more contributions based on the subject of the post? Thanks guys
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I can see you've taken it upon yourself to stress on what I mean by my previous comment, if it gives you comfort or a kind of fulfillment, then continue to decipher it, when you're tired, you'd move on.
derailing
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by princejenks(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2019
still waiting for ur contribution guys,thanks
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by princejenks(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
happy weekend guys
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fedayeen02:

instead of reading their books, they will be defending Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
NkayStory:

He might actually be a frustrated 36year old man who wrote JAMB 8 times before succeeding cheesy..as far as many of them are concerned,PDP is the reason why they are failures..

.,and yes ignoring their quotes is the best thing to do cos their kind is beneath sane folks
lol easy on the guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? / Men With Long Nails -yuck! / She Doesn't Want To Tell Me Her Age. What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.