Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Latinos Are Like The Sweetest - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Latinos Are Like The Sweetest (8138 Views)

Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rextizz:
Mumu. I've rejected you hoes since 8 years now, so the joke is on you. cheesy
E pain am.

Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rextizz:
Mumu. I've rejected you hoes since 8 years now, so the joke is on you. cheesy
E pain am

Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Rextizz(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
E pain am.
I wish I was pained, with that your ugly face like roasted pig. cheesy
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Valerie47:
No reasonable Latino beauty will date you hungry-looking monkey, I wish you luck with your Latino grandma.
you just had to be triggered??
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rextizz:
Thanks, I know them generally as Latinos, both male and females.
Besides am used to calling them Latino, both male and female.

And for getting them, they are on facebook and Instagram, if you play your game right, you can get alot of them, they are just too damn sweet and fun to be with. mind you I've not met any one of them face to face, we only face time and chat.
I will surely get one when I travel out of this shithole. grin
that's Latinx.
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Originalsly: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rextizz:

No

Ok....I understand. ... raised by both parents?
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Rextizz(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
that's Latinx.
Ok. thanks.
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Rextizz(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Originalsly:

Ok....I understand. ... raised by both parents?
Yeah
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Originalsly: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rextizz:

Yeah

Ok....so from which knee you got your fair complexion?
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Albertone(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
khiaa:

All
Really?Thanks...

Latinas hunting starts...
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 31, 2019
Rextizz:
Lol. I'm not talking about Mexican girls, but the ones you mentioned, chai! those girls fine die, and their behinds is okay. grin
LMAO if you want to date/marry latinas, avoid the afro ones
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 31, 2019
Rextizz:
I've never met none, but I've chatted with them, I've skyped few of them and they are 100% better than Nigerian girls. btw I don't despise black women, i only despise Nigerian girls.
You clearly haven't encounter black American women or west indies women.

by the time you meet them ,your eye go clear.
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Rextizz(m): 6:33am On Jan 31, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
LMAO if you want to date/marry latinas, avoid the afro ones
Why? Is their anything wrong with them?
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Rextizz(m): 6:34am On Jan 31, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
You clearly haven't encounter black American women or west indies women.

by the time you meet them ,your eye go clear.
All of them are not like that.

1 Like

Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 31, 2019
Rextizz:
All of them are not like that.
so what makes you think that all Nigerian women are like that?

3 Likes

Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Rextizz(m): 6:38am On Jan 31, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
so what makes you think that all Nigerian women are like that?
Where did I mention that all Nigerian women are like that? I only said girls, women and girls have a different meaning.
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 31, 2019
Rextizz:
Why? Is their anything wrong with them?
grin grin now I know, you know nothing lol
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Rextizz:
I've never met none, but I've chatted with them, I've skyped few of them and they are 100% better than Nigerian girls. btw I don't despise black women, i only despise Nigerian girls.

so this your post means what? undecided
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Rextizz(m): 6:45am On Jan 31, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
Abeg carry your badluck shift for my side, FYI Naija girls are worst than Afro Latinas, I still prefer Afro Latinas than Naija girls.
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Rextizz(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Lordtimothy66:

so this your post means what? undecided
Nigerian girls are different from Naija women, I'm criticizing those young girls in this country who are useless and lazy, not those legit hard working ones, i hope you dig?
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 31, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
That boy knows nothing, which latinas go date am? dude no get manners at all. just look at his conversation between him and that khiaa girl. grin like someone said this forum reduce your IQ. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 31, 2019
Rextizz:
Nigerian girls are different from Naija women, I'm criticizing those young girls in this country who are useless and lazy, not those legit hard working ones, i hope you dig?
i don't undecided the latinas you want to date are they, girls or women?
you know some latinas girls are prostitutes right?
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
That boy knows nothing, which latinas go date am? dude no get manners at all. just look at his conversation between him and that khiaa girl. grin like someone said this forum reduce your IQ.grin grin grin

That's the problem seun need to fix this.

at my first follower debygrin good morning. smiley
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Rextizz(m): 7:22am On Jan 31, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
i don't undecided the latinas you want to date are they, girls or women?
you know some latinas girls are prostitutes right?
Same as how Some Naija girls are coded prostitutes, anyways, nevermind about that, I'm not a dumbo, i know something good when I see it. grin
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
That's the problem seun need to fix this.

at my first follower debygrin good morning. smiley
yea good morning.. hw was yr night.
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by khiaa(f): 8:15am On Jan 31, 2019
Rextizz:
Hook me up with a smelling little hoe? You must be kidding me. grin

Abeg it's not by force, I don't like Nigerian girls and I can never, they are only good for fvcking and dumping. cheesy

Let me tell you what happened over here. A black American firefighter met a Nigerian woman, they dated,fell in love and got married. Four months later she asked her 17 year old Nigerian daughter to murder him. She said that she couldn't do that but she would talk to her boyfriend about it.She offered to pay the boyffiend 1thousand dollars upfront and 9 thousand more after the job was completed and he agreed.

The boyfriend called his friend to help and the job was completed. What was the motive you ask. GREED. The husband had a half million dollar life insurance policy on him. Here's the kicker. The greedy Nigerian wife had him killed before he had the chance to change the policy over to her name from his first wife's name so the first wife got every dollar of that half a million dollars and the Nigerian wife got a life time prison sentence. grin

Some people are so damn greedy. They could have had a vwonderful life. He moved them into his house and was providing for them.

The daughter's boyfriend got 18 years his friend got 28 years and the daughter got one month because she helped the cops with the information that they needed to solve the crimes.
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by BlackSaints: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2019
khiaa:

Let me tell you what happened over here. A black American firefighter met a Nigerian woman, they dated,fell in love and got married. Four months later she asked her 17 year old Nigerian daughter to murder him. She said that she couldn't do that but she would talk to her boyfriend about it.She offered to pay the boyffiend 1thousand dollars upfront and 9 thousand more after the job was completed and he agreed.

The boyfriend called his friend to help and the job was completed. What was the motive you ask. GREED. The husband had a half million dollar life insurance policy on him. Here's the kicker. The greedy Nigerian wife had him killed before he had the chance to change the policy over to her name from his first wife's name so the first wife got every dollar of that half a million dollars and the Nigerian wife got a life time prison sentence. grin

Some people are so damn greedy. They could have had a vwonderful life. He moved them into his house and was providing for them.

The daughter's boyfriend got 18 years his friend got 28 years and the daughter got one month because she helped the cops with the information that they needed to solve the crimes.
so what? as if your black American bltches sisters are not greedy

2 Likes

Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by sommyboi(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by khiaa(f): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2019
BlackSaints:
so what? as if your black American bltches sisters are not greedy

Name one black American woman that cane to Nigeria, married a Nigerian man then murdered him for his money. Go ahead I'll wait. See, you took this personal when it shouldn't have been. You should have been mature enough to read the story and think, this is a sad situation, lives were destroyed over greed but you took it personal. To be honest, I think that daughter should have gotten jail time as well.
Re: Latinos Are Like The Sweetest by Martin0(m): 10:35am On Jan 31, 2019
khiaa:

very good girl, i hope you are good like her coz i have life insurance toogrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Aphrodisiac? / Lady Taking Selfie Mistakingly Captures Unclad Guy Defecating (photo) / Lady Cries Out Due To Scarcity Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.