Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,082 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! (6285 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Jamariwolff(f): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
The country, Nigeria, is a very HOT one and the heat literally affects the mental state of these black Nigerian Fools sorry, men. They're not candid, just bunch of lecherous deadbeat scum on the prowl. Don't waste your time!! Every single one is Frustrated, eccentric, agitated, rapey, loathsome, deplorable, red eyed, tacky, and always soughting appraisal for their worth. (Look at Airforce01 as an example!)

Ladies, trust me when I tell ya you're one up on other ladies in different part of the world having lived around Nigerian men.
Now, work hard, get that DOUGH and travel the WORLD!
A lady who prefers the average NIGERIAN men is one who loves feeling disposable!

Hire handsome latino, peurto rican, Italian gigolos, and FÙCK your toto out! Live life ostentatiously around men who act RATIONALLY!!

Here is a pointer to stacking your claim:
WITH a bit more hardwork and serendipity, you'll soon discover your WORTH! You deserve more than living, dating, marrying, fùcking, and procreating with a nigerian man. God forbid.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by CreepyBlackpool: 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jamariwolff:
The country, Nigeria, is a very HOT one and the heat literally affects the mental state of these black Nigerian Fools sorry, my male family members. They're not candid, just bunch of lecherous deadbeat scum on the prowl. Don't waste your time!! Every single one is Frustrated, eccentric, agitated, rapey, loathsome, deplorable, red eyed, tacky, and always soughting appraisal for their worth. (Look at my father and brothers as an example!)

Ladies, trust me when I tell ya you're one up on other ladies in different part of the world having lived in the same country with my family.

there you go smiley

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Babyforever(f): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
wink
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

there you go smiley

14 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by princfred(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
That's Nigerian women for you. Making money is an opportunity to berate men while men are killing themselves to make money and buy their love or hand (abi some other body part in marriage). I pity those dying to spend on those that are only worth being fxckmates.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Headlesschicken(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin I guess yuh dad gave up on u guys long ago,buh guess what love nobody gives a Phuck bout how u gals go bout yuh life, life x too short to stress bout women Las Las we would still see u @shiloh wen we come for thanks giving n u would be there praying for deliverance over Phuck dey kee pesin...

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jamariwolff:
The country, Nigeria, is a very HOT one and the heat literally affects the mental state of these black Nigerian Fools sorry, men. They're not candid, just bunch of lecherous deadbeat scum on the prowl. Don't waste your time!! Every single one is Frustrated, eccentric, agitated, rapey, loathsome, deplorable, red eyed, tacky, and always soughting appraisal for their worth. (Look at Airforce01 as an example!)

Ladies, trust me when I tell ya you're one up on other ladies in different part of the world having lived around Nigerian men.
Now, work hard, get that DOUGH and travel the WORLD!
A lady who prefers the average NIGERIAN men is one who loves feeling disposable!

Hire handsome latino, peurto rican, Italian gigolos, and FÙCK your toto out! Live life ostentatiously around men who act RATIONALLY!!

Here is a pointer to stacking your claim:
WITH a bit more hardwork and serendipity, you'll soon discover your WORTH! You deserve more than living, dating, marrying, fùcking, and procreating with a nigerian man. God forbid.
hook me up darling, i want some rich ol latin blooded male to spoil da vida loca outta me. You are right, some passionate swirling is in order.
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Team Foreign guys and babes don full Nigeria.... cheesycheesy Everyone wants to escape povertygrin.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Jamariwolff(f): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
hook me up darling, i want some rich ol latin blooded male to spoil da vida loca outta me. You are right, some passionate swirling is in order.
LOL you're hilarious.

Well, I haven't started enjoying them LATINO meat yet, but I'm saving myself for that!
I would undoubtedly enjoy this Life i come so, with FIOOOONE Men!!
Let money come first, we dey together sis.
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Jamariwolff(f): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Team Foreign guys and babes don full Nigeria.... cheesycheesy Everyone wants to escape povertygrin.
mr rich. Flatter yourself!
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jamariwolff:
LOL you're hilarious.

Well, I haven't started enjoying them LATINO meat yet, but I'm saving myself for that!
I would undoubtedly enjoy this Life i come so, with FIOOOONE Men!!
Make money come first, we dey together sis.
i dont do gigolos tho, only the mula can bring me pure orgasms. BBC is overrated in my opinion
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jamariwolff:
mr rich. Flatter yourself!
Amakababe, show me where I said that.... Lol I just stated the obvious.... Na you suppose win "Mrs rich" Award.....

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Decentz: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Funmi u again, what r u still doing here shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Jamariwolff(f): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i dont do gigolos tho, only the mula can bring me pure orgasms. BBC is overrated in my opinion
cheesy grin

My chest!
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

there you go smiley
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by OppMod: 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
see this one wey do face like toad dey talk, y naija babes mumu like viz? cry

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Op at ur young age you're considering the services of a gigolo... So simple free fun u can't get. I can help u get ur freak on If u ready.. Will be taking my niece to see Aquaman around 3pm 2mrw( jabi lake mall) Sbc. Pm me if u ready for ur deliverance cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Airforce01(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dis old cargoes don't cease to amuse me .

That OP had to call me out to score some useless "Likes"

Old mama , are you the shapeless hippopotamus in your DP ?

Enjoy your single hood

24 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by ebonyggurl(f): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
*rolling my eyes* people really need to stop this generalization concept. Just cos you dated an asshole doesn't mean all Nigerian men are bad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by goodnewscliff(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
Airforce01:
Dis old cargoes don't cease to amuse me .

That OP had to call me out to score some useless "Likes"

Old mama , are you the shapeless hippopotamus in your DP ?

Enjoy your single hood
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Endorsed! !!! angry angry

That you are born in Nigeria doesn't mean you have to die here with one self centered egoistic pot bellied Nigerian Man!

Endorsed again!!! angry

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Jamariwolff(f): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Endorsed! !!! angry angry

That you are born in Nigeria doesn't mean you have to die here with one self centered egoistic pot bellied Nigerian Man!

Endorsed again!!! angry
I still wonder how my mom managed to pull that off, but definitely not me.

The AVERAGE nigerian woman is this:
Go to college, graduate and get housewifed at 22, constant FUCKIÑG to purge out 3,4, or even 5 kids. God forbid!
I would fùcking explore the WORLD's men and then settle WITH whoever I'm comfy with, again, assuredly not Nigerian!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jamariwolff:
I still wonder how my mom managed to pull that off, but definitely not me.
I would fùcking explore the WORLD's men and then settle WITH whoever I'm comfy with, again, assuredly not Nigerian!
So far you've got your own cash, you are good to go wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
lmao this gay boy they make me laugh grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
Girls still staying in a one room apartment with their parents are here blabbing..

Shapeless things like amoeba.. Even someone like funmisticqueen grin that one with a mouth that looks like where her excrete comes from is talking

You are not even sure whether a bus conductor would accept your fat useless body and you are here saying oyibo.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
Girls still staying in a one room apartment with their parents are here blabbing..

Shapeless things like amoeba.. Even someone like funmisticqueen grin that one with a mouth that looks like where her excrete comes from is talking

You are not even sure whether a bus conductor would accept your fat useless body and you are here saying oyibo.

This one is pained grin

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
This one is pained grin
pained kill you and your momma there..

Get the fvcck out of my mentions bitch grin

I was referring to girls.. Not gay ass impostor.

Now crawl back to your mother's womb.. You prematurely delivered foetus

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
pained kill you and your momma there..

Get the fvcck out of my mentions bitch grin

I was referring to girls.. Not gay ass impostor.

Now crawl back to your mother's womb.. You prematurely delivered foetus
This one is burning ooooo.

Someone bring water grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
This one is burning ooooo.

Someone bring water grin
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Who cares? not me undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Jamariwolff(f): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
So far you've got your own cash, you are good to go wink
yeah sis!!

I particularly love Kanwulia on this forum, thats one woman who knows how to live life to the fullest!

I take a cue from her everyday!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! / Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.