Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Can You Marry A Lady You Slept With In The Past That Was Not Your Babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady You Slept With In The Past That Was Not Your Babe? (957 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Have You Slept With An Asian Lady Before / When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady You Slept With In The Past That Was Not Your Babe? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Now, face this. guys in the house, can you marry a lady you had flings with or friends-with-benefit with in the past.

I mean you didn't have emotional connection in the past, just sexual connection as friends or whatever. Can you fall in love & marry such a person??
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Slept With In The Past That Was Not Your Babe? by Satan66(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
If that person meets everything I desire in a woman then I will marry her and make her my dark queen.
Sadly in Nigeria that would never be possible.
So it's oyibo
Since Nigerian women are stroke illiterates tied down by religion.
#atheism

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Slept With In The Past That Was Not Your Babe? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
Satan66:
If that person meets everything I desire in a woman then I will marry her and make her my dark queen.
So it's oyibo
#atheism
Jesus is Lord
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Slept With In The Past That Was Not Your Babe? by Slynation(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
olsome:
Now, face this. guys in the house, can you marry a lady you had flings with or friends-with-benefit with in the past.

I mean you didn't have emotional connection in the past, just sexual connection as friends or whatever. Can you fall in love & marry such a person??
what is written is written...
if fate decides, then i certainly will....!!
But if it's someone that has too many body count from different guys am aware of, hell NO...!!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Slept With In The Past That Was Not Your Babe? by MJBOLT: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
you really hate naija women

Satan66:
So it's oyibo
#atheism

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Slept With In The Past That Was Not Your Babe? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
undecided Yeah why not,if d coochie was excellent,then i guess it's worth putting a ring on..
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Slept With In The Past That Was Not Your Babe? by Rextizzle(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
Most Naija girls are coded whores, I can never marry any one of them, it's better I remain single.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Slept With In The Past That Was Not Your Babe? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Rextizzle:
Most Naija girls are coded whores, I can never marry any one of them, it's better I remain single.
You must marry ooh
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Slept With In The Past That Was Not Your Babe? by CreepyBlackpool: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Can you carry the toilet you used when you were a tenant to your own house undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Slept With In The Past That Was Not Your Babe? by Tamarapetty(f): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
OBSERVING
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Slept With In The Past That Was Not Your Babe? by Destiblack(m): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nigeria women are the best in the world,nor of us all is perfect. There is a woman for every man vise versa!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Slept With In The Past That Was Not Your Babe? by Satan66(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2019
olsome:
Jesus is Lord
Jesus is my boy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Slept With In The Past That Was Not Your Babe? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2019
olsome:

isn't she a human being
nawa for the questions on this forum oo

anyways, you have a point, its still possible, just that the falling in love part will be hard you will not even consider it at first, since you've had and will have this long-standing view of the person as a sex partner not a life-partner....

but time changes everything, even perspectives such as these
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Slept With In The Past That Was Not Your Babe? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2019
Trolla:

isn't she a human being
nawa for the questions on this forum oo

anyways, you have a point, its still possible, just that the falling in love part will be hard you will not even consider it at first, since you've had and will have this long-standing view of the person as a sex partner not a life-partner....

but time changes everything, even perspectives such as these
point

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Wahala / Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna (trailer) / FÚCK THIS — Rejecting Money — See What Happened. [Screenshot]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.