Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? (7051 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos / My Scrotum Is About To Explode (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by ImaIma1(f): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
jakandeola:
I always like ur post cos u are matured and u talk sence. we are not condeming dem we only say the truth. did u know most men are moved by what dey see how many man want a fat wife did u know most men are ashame of thier fat wife and refuse to take dem out cos dey cant wear trouser spagheti or nauthy cloths to attract the man. how many fat women did u see are beautiful? only few. see most men will cheat on thier wife if she become so fat the guy wont find her attractive

Women should try to take care of their appearance definitely even for their own benefit and just to feel good about themselves. And husbands need to support the wives.

You won't expect most women without a maid or any help...with plenty house chores to have time for workout. Plus the husband should also give her moral support.

And a man that will cheat will cheat whether or not his wife is hot. That is really not the cause of cheating I have realized. It is just an excuse The fit, beautiful and curvy Beyonce still got cheated on by her husband.

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by ImaIma1(f): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
lilmax:
because say them no get eye

leave it for her man if you no want problem

Also leave the condemning for her man
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Darkseid(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
cococandy:
If you’re a married man who wants your wife to get slim after having kids, you can start by getting a vasectomy or wearing condoms. ALL FORMS OF FEMALE BIRTH CONTROL cause weight gain. 100%.
Pills, injections, hormone implants etc. all of them cause weight gain.

Now many guys are selfish and would rather die than get a vasectomy because to them it “makes them less men”. And too selfish to wear condoms because “how can I wear condoms with my wife”. Before you open your mouth to complain about your wife’s weight gain, examine your life, your choices and the demands you make of her to see how much of that is contributing to the increased weight.

It’s a fact that many women loose the weight when they aren’t with their men anymore.
You just shot yourself in the leg. Of course they have to loose weight or else no man go look their side.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by ImaIma1(f): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
princfred:
How about empathizing, condemning and comparing them with others all together so she can have options to pick which one will drive her to action. grin

A lot of people are going through stuff. She is definitely aware of her weight and probably cries when she sees herself in the mirror. She may be trying to lose weight but doesn't have the time, right tools, support, etc. Condemning her will only be like adding salt to an injury.

Bottom line... don't judge
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
They feel they have arrived so they get so comfortable and fat, which is why their husband will always cheat on them.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Pusyiter(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
Not true dear.
three things are involved.
Regular sex
Good eating habit/Rest of mind
Child bearing.
Husbands cheat because they want to and not the reverse. angry
Valerie47:
They feel they have arrived so they get so comfortable and fat, which is why their husband will always cheat on them.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
One big stout for u tongue
lefulefu:
gbam! if a married man his wife to work out then he should also work out and wen doin it tell his wife to join him as well.u cant just as a guy be drinking beer and smoking and tellin ur wife to go exercise wen ur belly is spilling over ur knees .married men should lead by example and d wife go follow their footsteps.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by princfred(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
ImaIma1:

A lot of people are going through stuff. She is definitely aware of her weight and probably cries when she sees herself in the mirror. She may be trying to lose weight but doesn't have the time, right tools, support, etc. Condemning her will only be like adding salt to an injury.

Bottom line... don't judge
You should be right.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
AryEmber:
Ha! Lemme guess, you chose the former a lot.

Lol it was cheaper and convenient, less kid for my mom to worry about
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Pusyiter:
Not true dear.
three things are involved.
Regular sex
Good eating habit/Rest of mind
Child bearing.
Husbands cheat because they want to and not the reverse. angry
They cheat because their wife is out of shape and looking unattractive, when I start giving birth, I will make sure I hit the gym if I should add even an ounce of weight.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Chepy: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Me gon know say my girl will explode after marriage but I don’t think it’s as bad as people make it seem undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by marvin906(m): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Am actually scared of wifey getting fat after marriage..I know myself very well I detest fat am a fan of coca cola bottle wanna see my wife in a bikini after 2 kid's and still get a hard-on.. everything she needs time, money, encouragement to exercise am gonna get it for her..
Buh if she doesn't compile the away match go too much

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
lefulefu:
sedentary lifestyle be d major culprit and also childbearing.but then not all ladies explode like yokozuna after marriage though. quick way to at least make her control her weight if u concerned is to make time for her to go on a jogging spree with u in d mornings.it helps.
U wan make I kee pesin wife
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Pusyiter(m): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
Valerie47:
They cheat because their wife is out of shape and looking unattractive, when I start giving birth, I will make sure I hit the gym if I should add even an ounce of weight.
The Essence of marriage is much more than attraction.
Physical attributes are important but much more is the kingship of spirit. This is because with time, attraction et all would fade only the 'connection' would keep going.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by GreatAchiever1: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Darkseid:

Without attraction in marriage, every other thing is a waste of time. Even if your wife has the character of an angel but don't feel attracted to her, you might be tempted to go to other women.

To start with sef, who go wan marry someone u are not attracted to at first

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by mhiznikky(f): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
as for me,I don't have Dis kind of OT ,
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by AryEmber(f): 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Valerie47:
So, why did Jayz cheat on Beyonce?
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
As for the weight gain after marriage it could be anything from excessive eating, birth, birth control etc, but they should learn to the act of returning to shape.[/quote]different Factors lead to weight gain after child birth, i'll try point out few. Gene, stress after birth, birth control like u rightly stated etc. We act like we are not in this Nigeria, how many women have house help? Most men Dont help out at home, after child birth, she will take care of the needs of the child and that of her husband, resume work and perform all house chores as usual. Y wont she be fat? D stress she faces in her husbands house after birth is not what she was used to prior to marriage. again, some just have it in their gene, how is that her fault? Some husbands rejects d use of condom Hence it falls on d woman to use birth control pills which might lead to weight gain. Lets stop putting pressure on women, husbands help Ur wives hit d gym and stop body shaming her

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
marvin906:
Am actually scared of wifey getting fat after marriage..I know myself very well I detest fat am a fan of coca cola bottle wanna see my wife in a bikini after 2 kid's and still get a hard-on.. everything she needs time, money, encouragement to exercise am gonna get it for her..
Buh if she doesn't compile the away match go too much
U need to understand that even science recomend surgery 4 those having Diastatis recti (dnt know if d spelling is correct) After child birth which is very common. Would u prefer Ur wife go under d knife just to look good 4 u?
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by chris31(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Slim tall & black then we are good to go
I don't neglect it in a woman

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by marvin906(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
gloria34:
U need to understand that even science recomend surgery 4 those having Diastatis recti (dnt know if d spelling is correct) After child birth which is very common. Would u prefer Ur wife go under d knife just to look good 4 u?

no..
as far she keeps herself in good shape am ok..
and is diastasis recti and I don't think is common among Nigerian women
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
marvin906:

no..
as far she keeps herself in good shape am ok..
and is diastasis recti and I don't think is common among Nigerian women
Lol, not common among Nigeria Women? i had it after birthing my son
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by marvin906(m): 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
gloria34:
Lol, not common among Nigeria Women? i had it after birthing my son

so how did you remove it..
cause I know no amount of exercise can remove that..
by the way I thought after giving birth they tie the woman belly to avoid it
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by ImaIma1(f): 5:52am On Jan 30, 2019
Valerie47:

Men cheat because they want to and not because their wives are out of shape. A classic example is Bey and JayZ. I had a neighbor that had a hot wife even after having kids but the guy was a serial cheat.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 6:35am On Jan 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

Please whatever you do, don't compare her to Kimkay and the likes. Those celebrities that have nutritionists, personal trainers, housekeepers, nanny's, maids at their beck and call. And many of them do surgeries secretly.

I am not for blowing up after marrying and having kids because even I try to still exercise and maintain a good physique. But when you see those that have blown up, try to encourage them, empathize with them rather than condemn and compare them with others.

Please dont listen to this olodo. If a man provides enough for the woman she can be fit. Its stress that causes us women to gain weight. If I am living a comfortable life, I will have more time for the gym. Provide a nanny and chef. But if you ask them to give you better life they will start shouting gold digger..Abeg go sit somewhere Jare. All these men shouting they don't want a woman like this or that will get the woman they say they dont want. God is not mocked, stop dictating how a fellow person must live their life. It's just like a woman telling you directly that your manhood is small. Be careful what you say to people..women we are just too tolerant and patient. You want her to look a certain way encourage, facilitate the environment that allows her to be her best

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by ImaIma1(f): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
HeavenlyCherub:

Please dont listen to this olodo. If a man provides enough for the woman she can be fit. Its stress that causes us women to gain weight. If I am living a comfortable life, I will have more time for the gym. Provide a nanny and chef. But if you ask them to give you better life they will start shouting gold digger..Abeg go sit somewhere Jare. All these men shouting they don't want a woman like this or that will get the woman they say they dont want. God is not mocked, stop dictating how a fellow person must live their life. It's just like a woman telling you directly that your manhood is small. Be careful what you say to people..women we are just too tolerant and patient. You want her to look a certain way encourage, facilitate the environment that allows her to be her best

Exactly!! My friend wanted to lose weight after having a baby. They got a maid and her husband got a personal trainer who comes to the house to workout with them. They have a drycleaner that washes their clothes. All she really does is cook.

Many guys here that are complaining will tell you they don't want a maid. And most of them cannot afford to pay for a gym or a personal trainer.

Besides, they will listen to the complaints of their family members that they are spoiling their wives. Don't bother with them

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
marvin906:

so how did you remove it..
cause I know no amount of exercise can remove that..
by the way I thought after giving birth they tie the woman belly to avoid it
There are exercises that help closes it, it wont go back to its former state but to a reasonable level. It helped me reduce my tummy, and closed d gap. Now, just 1 finger can enter d gap when i do d test. Check out d exercises for Diastasis recti, It helped in getting me back to shape. about tying, i also did that with other traditional methods like spicy gin, use of hot water etc, then i avoided diary products and all soft drinks. Was back in share b4 1yr post partum
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by theTransporter: 12:32am On Mar 03, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
My secondary school crush very very pretty that year slim but well endowed and fair but now embarassed

When I saw her this morning taking her kids to school I was like WTF she is now so fat, I was so mad never wanted to greet her. She was the one who called me then we greeted. Her tummy was chasing me out from where she stood and her arm was now times three of mine not to talk of her bumbum that is now way out of proportion. the thing vex me, I just greeted her kids and left.

Wetin dey causam cos not only her all the chicks I know who are now married are just like her.
Goodlyhrt:
My secondary school crush very very pretty that year slim but well endowed and fair but now embarassed

When I saw her this morning taking her kids to school I was like WTF she is now so fat, I was so mad never wanted to greet her. She was the one who called me then we greeted. Her tummy was chasing me out from where she stood and her arm was now times three of mine not to talk of her bumbum that is now way out of proportion. the thing vex me, I just greeted her kids and left.

Wetin dey causam cos not only her all the chicks I know who are now married are just like her.
Goodlyhrt:

shape shifters
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Ablemax(m): 1:26am On Mar 03, 2019
know it not right to say dis hear but i ave no any other choice but to say it, plz fellow nl help for a job am not asking money from you but looking for what to do, i will be very greatfull if anybody in dis forum can help, am an O.N.D holder graudated with upper credit from school of environmental studies...09050210400 plz help me
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2019
Lol
When women get married they stop taking care of their self claiming "my husband does not like me making up or looking good"
But come to think of it

Does that really keep a marriage?
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:58am On Mar 03, 2019
theTransporter:
[b][/b] shape shifters
wetin you mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying / These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] / 10 Signs She Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.