Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? (7013 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos / My Scrotum Is About To Explode (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2019
My secondary school crush very very pretty that year slim but well endowed and fair but now embarassed

When I saw her this morning taking her kids to school I was like WTF she is now so fat, I was so mad never wanted to greet her. She was the one who called me then we greeted. Her tummy was chasing me out from where she stood and her arm was now times three of mine not to talk of her bumbum that is now way out of proportion. the thing vex me, I just greeted her kids and left.

Wetin dey causam cos not only her all the chicks I know who are now married are just like her.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by BigDick70inch(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2019
cos they believe they have won their man already.. no need for packaging anymore ni Oo..

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by seniorgozman(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2019
They don't take care of their bodies after marriage

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
My secondary school crush very very pretty that year slim but well endowed and fair but now embarassed

When I saw her this morning taking her kids to school I was like WTF she is now so fat, I was so mad never wanted to greet her. She was the one who called me then we greeted. Her tummy was chasing me out from where she stood and her arm was now times three of mine not to talk of her bumbum that is now way out of proportion. the thing vex me, I just greeted her kids and left.

Wetin dey causam cos not only her all the chicks I know who are now married are just like her.

where do worms like you crawl out from, maybe you weren't man enough to approach her while still in school, so by bodyshaming her you must feel good about yourself. Iranu

you said you saw her taking her kids to school, after one kid, the weight gain is natural, talk little of kids with the s
although personally i would recommend hitting the gym on her part, i still spit on your bald head for body shaming her, maybe you should try giving birth nau, since men no dey explode..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Larryfest(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2019
Too much food and sedentary lifestyle...

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2019
It could be many things, emotional eating due to stress, baby weight, birth control, being well-fed etc.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Elijah2000(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by hisgrace090: 9:37am On Jan 29, 2019
Shifting all they do in their fathers house to a maid.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Elijah2000(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2019
Trolla:

where do worms like you crawl out from, maybe you weren't man enough to approach her while still in school, so by bodyshaming her you must feel good about yourself. Iranu

you said you saw her taking her kids to school, after one kid, the weight gain is natural, talk little of kids with the s
although personally i would recommend hitting the gym on her part, i still spit on your bald head for body shaming her, maybe you should try giving birth nau, since men no dey explode..
Actually he is ryt, most women in Nigeria does that a lot. When they were single , u will see them slim but once they marry and give birth, instead of them to try to reduce the weight they have gained, they overlook it and the weight becomes permanent.
Are there not woman out their in Nigeria that has given birth to two to three children, give them a month or two and they are back to their normal shape.
It is just that most Nigerian ladies are lazy to hit the gym and workout or just little exercise to get their normal shape back, that's why u see them with big belly and body. Someone women, when u advice them they say my husband likes it, if he liked u like that why didn't he marry u fat.He just don't wanna tell u not to harm ur feelings.
As for the weight gain after marriage it could be anything from excessive eating, birth, birth control etc, but they should learn to the act of returning to shape.

26 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Darkseid(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2019
I'm the kind of guy that loves slim ladies; Taylor Swift kinda slim, and seriously don't think I can have anything to do with fat/chubby women, I see them as men.
In fact, I'll sign an agreement with my wife before marriage; if she gets fat for whatever reason, the marriage ends.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by madridguy(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2019
Dis part shocked shocked shocked una get fight before?

Trolla:

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Darkseid(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2019
Trolla:

Stop giving lame excuses madam. Look at American models, Kim K., Beyonce etc. Shey na another kind of childbirth dem go through. Ladies should stop giving excuses and hit the gym after childbirth.

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2019
Darkseid:

Stop giving lame excuses madam. Look at American models, Kim K., Beyonce etc. Shey na another kind of childbirth dem go through. Ladies should stop giving excuses and hit the gym after childbirth.

do you know how much in thousands of dollars, they spend yearly to keep their bodies the way they are...like i stated, i understand the need to hit the gym, i just didn't like his horrid description of the woman like she was a plague, someone that didn't offend him in any way

Goodlyhrt:

was like WTF she is now so fat, I was so mad never wanted to greet her. Her tummy was chasing me out from where she stood and her arm was now times three of mine not to talk of her bumbum that is now way out of proportion. the thing vex me, I just greeted her kids and left.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Pascopele: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2019
You want her?.... be persistent. You want to keep her?.... stay consistent.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2019
Darkseid:

Now I know you are still a kid.

Do you know the kind of cosmetic and plastic surgery those women you mentioned apply to their body.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Uglymugg: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2019
They're just sucking their stomach inside, when they get married, they just release their breath and BOOM!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Darkseid(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2019
virgoquin:

Now I know you are still a kid.

Do you know the kind of cosmetic and plastic surgery those women you mentioned apply to their body.
Is that what you tell yourself to give yourself hope? I only mentioned celebrities so that people would be able to relate to what I'm talking about. The fact remains that most women stop taking care of themselves once they get married and at the end they'll complain about their husbands looking elsewhere.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nbote(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2019
Most ladies are jus a ticking time bomb most of whom require childbirth to set it off

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by AryEmber(f): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
Elijah2000:

Actually he is ryt, most women in Nigeria does that a lot. When they were single , u will see them slim but once they marry and give birth, instead of them to try to reduce the weight they have gained, they overlook it and the weight becomes permanent.
Are there not woman out their in Nigeria that has given birth to two to three children, give them a month or two and they are back to their normal shape.
It is just that most Nigerian ladies are lazy to hit the gym and workout or just little exercise to get their normal shape back, that's why u see them with big belly and body. Someone women, when u advice them they say my husband likes it, if he liked u like that why didn't he marry u fat.He just don't wanna tell u not to harm ur feelings.
As for the weight gain after marriage it could be anything from excessive eating, birth, birth control etc, but they should learn to the act of returning to shape.
A nairalander's signature I read was something like this; Nigeria girls will be fit without hitting gym because of the way they run from one guy to another. She's has captured one and no more running after others! Now, on a serious note, do you know the lot of work some woman do esp if she's an housewife. I think it is important for the man to romantically 'drag' to gym and not just shouts of 'go to gym!'
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
Goodlyhrt:

Pregnancy does that to the body, that's normal but it now depends on what you do after? If your wife has flexible time then she can hit the gym. But if she's the type of wife that does everything then it's unrealistic to expect her to compete with young girls who don't have much responsibilities or married women who have much more flexible time. Then it could be just pure laziness but e dey happen. Even me sef pot belly dey show small small

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
AryEmber:
A nairalander's signature I read was something like this; Nigeria girls will be fit without hitting gym because of the way they run from one guy to another. She's has captured one and no more running after others! Now, on a serious note, do you know the lot of work some woman do esp if she's an housewife. I think it is important for the man to romantically 'drag' to gym and not just shouts of 'go to gym!'

Lol the same man that will expect food 24-7, clean house, take care of kids, she has work and sex, then now add gym to it, plus Lagos traffic wahala and others. That's why the husband should ensure load is balanced so she can have time for that.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by AryEmber(f): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
pcguru1:

Lol the same man that will expect food 24-7, clean house, take care of kids, she has work and sex, then now add gym to it, plus Lagos traffic wahala and others. That's why the husband should ensure load is balanced so she can have time for that.
Exactly! Now, I don't expect 50/50 work balance but men should endeavour to help out too.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Paxie55: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
Darkseid:
Is that what you tell yourself to give yourself hope? I only mentioned celebrities so that people would be able to relate to what I'm talking about. The fact remains that most women stop taking care of themselves once they get married and at the end they'll complain about their husbands looking elsewhere.
They go through plastic surgery abeg.
Using kim k and Beyonce Really? And you forgot that those whites are more obesed than Nigerian ladies? Why are you people eternal slaves to whites? Go and check the country with highest number of obesed women and come back to your senses.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
AryEmber:
Exactly! Now, I don't expect 50/50 work balance but men should endeavour to help out too.

That's the normal standard but I've come to realize not every guy is the same or see things that way.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by AryEmber(f): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
pcguru1:

That's the normal standard but I've come to realize not every guy is the same or see things that way.
I can't blame them much, it's the mentality a lot grew up with. I can only train my son to be better.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by laurenjones: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Trolla:

So is that why you spit on his head? angrywhat's wrong with you? Dont make me slap the hell off you.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
AryEmber:
I can't blame them much, it's the mentality a lot grew up with. I can only train my son to be better.

I went to military boarding school , so that helped because you either do domestic work or frog jump.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Starboytwo(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
Darkseid:
I'm the kind of guy that loves slim ladies; Taylor Swift kinda slim, and seriously don't think I can have anything to do with fat/chubby women, I see them as men.
In fact, I'll sign an agreement with my wife before marriage; if she gets fat for whatever reason, the marriage ends.
ika nie......

I have a little sis living with mumcy, she is beautiful, fair and I know she probably gonna be on the big sides(both her mum and elder sis are big) ... Guess what we always jogged together... I make her exercise ... Offcourse she hates it and always hate whenever I come around but there's no escaping the routine.. Any weekend omo na road trip oooo.... I know she would thank me later....

Now I'm not usually around anymore but I still make sure they work out every now and then....she wants a new phone... I said no problem... Send me pictures of you working out at( bishop aggey school) every weekends for a month and you might have a new small phone pretty soon... I have got pictures of them(she and my other sis)on Saturday, although I knew all those "sweats na format, I'm pretty sure na water dem pour for head... The main thing Is to get your asse.s out there..

Ok they said childbirth and other blah blah, but most of our ladies get ballooned after getting married... Even my own sister Gan Gan, dah one wey thin and can Shakur for Africa, now she is getting some flesh here and there... Told her when I visited and she just sigh... Her husband is a "Maradona, her twin boys are the most energetic set of boys I have ever seen... They don't sleep and broke almost everything breakable.. When I was there for 3 days one broke the others elbow or fell or whatever...and she also got a little baby girl, that one always crying upandan and she got her business also, she gotta go to her shop and hustle....

All I'm saying is in as much as I don't like ballooned women and big belly thingy it's not really easy on them.... We should try and help them, encourage them by not body shaming them, instead get them a pair of boots and just do a little jug with them.... They would never do it alone... At least im sure my elder sister ain't gonn wake up one morning and go work out but if I lead the way, cajole, encourage maybe she might.... Well I rest here

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look Who I Found. No Be Stephanie Otobo Be This? / I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Area Guys Scectrely Video Pastor Caught Giving Married Woman Hot Døggy In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.