Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? (7043 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos / My Scrotum Is About To Explode (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2019
Darkseid:
I'm the kind of guy that loves slim ladies; Taylor Swift kinda slim, and seriously don't think I can have anything to do with fat/chubby women, I see them as men.
In fact, I'll sign an agreement with my wife before marriage; if she gets fat for whatever reason, the marriage ends.
As far as you don't want kids that is fine
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 03, 2019
jakandeola:
amarabae cococandy sleekyshuga daeylar bukatyne have born a lot yet still look so cute and beautiful even pass those in rooms a single girl DAT havent married. some women once dey born become fat and ugly cos they eat a lot Neva do exercise or take Carr of thierself. did u know if u born u Neva press ur body with hot water u will be fat
you have not heard of genetics before abi
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2019
marvin906:

so how did you remove it..
cause I know no amount of exercise can remove that..
by the way I thought after giving birth they tie the woman belly to avoid it
only those that did CS Na, what of those that didn't.
Childbirth can put a woman out of commission for up to a year. There is even a condition that makes a woman run mad (post partum psychosis) or depressed (postpartum depression) after birth.
There is a woman I know, mama chinedu who has to be admitted in a psychiatric hospital every time after birth for like 2 months. She has six children and is now pregnant with the seventh. The mumu husband will now be coming to beg people to help with hospital bills because he wants a son. Women have suffered.
Is that the kind of woman you expect to be gyming.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by BlueAir: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2019
AryEmber:
A nairalander's signature I read was something like this; Nigeria girls will be fit without hitting gym because of the way they run from one guy to another. She's has captured one and no more running after others! Now, on a serious note, do you know the lot of work some woman do esp if she's an housewife. I think it is important for the man to romantically 'drag' to gym and not just shouts of 'go to gym!'
lol drag u romantically to the guy to satisfy me and stop looking like eba grin you no well. Who housewifery epp before. Even with the house works u should be sheding fats but no. Na to live life anyhow
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by AryEmber(f): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2019
BlueAir:
lol drag u romantically to the guy to satisfy me and stop looking like eba grin you no well. Who housewifery epp before. Even with the house works u should be sheding fats but no. Na to live life anyhow
I don't know if you have comprehension issues ni or you are messing around this morning, either ways, I am so not in the mood. Don't worry, your wife will not explode after marriage.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by BlueAir: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2019
AryEmber:
I don't know if you have comprehension issues ni or you are messing around this morning, either ways, I am so not in the mood. Don't worry, your wife will not explode after marriage.
sic grin
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by MagikRuk(m): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
i don't care.Even if she gets fat after marriage, I'll still love every inch of her body.We may even grow fat together and laugh at ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by victorian(f): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Trolla:

do you know how much in thousands of dollars, they spend yearly to keep their bodies the way they are...like i stated, i understand the need to hit the gym, i just didn't like his horrid description of the woman like she was a plague, someone that didn't offend him in any way

As in their husbands or baby daddys pay a lot of thousands of dollars to keep their women fit.
Tummy tuck is one of them, coupled with attending gyms and all, and the expenses are paid by their men.

Nigerian men will not pay a dime to help their women loose weight surgically and later they will be wailing how their women blew up in size .

I know the women have their own faults by eating much but after child birth and he notice she has tried watching her weight but still the same? Fly her abroad , and sort the tummy tuck issues and extra fat on her thighs and arms by admitting her in a good hospital .
Life is all about sacrifices. Better soup na money garnish am.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by victorian(f): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
And oyibo men spend a lot to rejunate their wives or baby mamas pussies after giving birth to the number of kids they want .

Oyibo man or black man abroad no be like Nairaland men or boys wey dey always wail she's a golddigger so they won't spend a dime in taking care of their women .

The men there spend a fortune to make their women pussy look and feel like a 16 Years old pussy. So they won't look outside . but guys here would rather use and use and keep using their women , until she dies of frustration and over using without maintenance. Or grows old quicker than Methuselah .
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Bossjakande: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you have not heard of genetics before abi
hmmm what do u mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Of The Many Ways To Have Sex With A Girl. (come And Learn) / Women's Day Gone Wrong......(pictures) / Any Ashawo Brothel In Enugu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.