Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? (7047 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos / My Scrotum Is About To Explode (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Timekeeper: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
virgoquin:

Now I know you are still a kid.

Do you know the kind of cosmetic and plastic surgery those women you mentioned apply to their body.

U r not being reasonable.. I have seen a good numbers of ladies that have had over 3 kids and u can never know... Pls did those ones apply comestic or plastic surgery...

Honestly, I go with the other guy talk, my wife n I must sign agreement.. Notin like fat ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Juzec: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
Starboytwo:
ika nie......

I have a little sis living with mumcy, she is beautiful, fair and I know she probably gonna be on the big sides(both her mum and elder sis are big) ... Guess what we always jogged together... I make her exercise ... Offcourse she hates it and always hate whenever I come around but there's no escaping the routine.. Any weekend omo na road trip oooo.... I know she would thank me later....

Now I'm not usually around anymore but I still make sure they work out every now and then....she wants a new phone... I said no problem... Send me pictures of you working out at( bishop aggey school) every weekends for a month and you might have a new small phone pretty soon... I have got pictures of them(she and my other sis)on Saturday, although I knew all those "sweats na format, I'm pretty sure na water dem pour for head... The main thing Is to get your asse.s out there..

Ok they said childbirth and other blah blah, but most of our ladies get ballooned after getting married... Even my own sister Gan Gan, dah one wey thin and can Shakur for Africa, now she is getting some flesh here and there... Told her when I visited and she just sigh... Her husband is a "Maradona, her twin boys are the most energetic set of boys I have ever seen... They don't sleep and broke almost everything breakable.. When I was there for 3 days one broke the others elbow or fell or whatever...and she also got a little baby girl, that one always crying upandan and she got her business also, she gotta go to her shop and hustle....

All I'm saying is in as much as I don't like ballooned women and big belly thingy it's not really easy on them.... We should try and help them, encourage them by not body shaming them, instead get them a pair of boots and just do a little jug with them.... They would never do it alone... At least im sure my elder sister ain't gonn wake up one morning and go work out but if I lead the way, cajole, encourage maybe she might.... Well I rest here

All these epistles and family history because of one irrelevant question? shocked
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Bamz(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
Good observation Op. grin

It doesn't take a lot to keep fit btw other than discipline and commitment. Most women may not feel bothered about it maybe due to a busy schedule etc. Typically healthy living is 70% balanced diet and 30% exercise. It's possible to regain a good shape after childbirth.

21st century marriages should be a team sport. At any slight weight gain, I'll be dragging her behind out for exercises grin.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by ImaIma1(f): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Darkseid:

Stop giving lame excuses madam. Look at American models, Kim K., Beyonce etc. Shey na another kind of childbirth dem go through. Ladies should stop giving excuses and hit the gym after childbirth.

Please whatever you do, don't compare her to Kimkay and the likes. Those celebrities that have nutritionists, personal trainers, housekeepers, nanny's, maids at their beck and call. And many of them do surgeries secretly.

I am not for blowing up after marrying and having kids because even I try to still exercise and maintain a good physique. But when you see those that have blown up, try to encourage them, empathize with them rather than condemn and compare them with others.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Starboytwo(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Juzec:
All these epistles and family history because of one irrelevant question? shocked
in a nutshell if Im married to your sister, best believe she'd be in better shape.... No slacking with me..
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Starboytwo(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bamz:
Good observation Op. grin

It doesn't take a lot to keep fit btw other than discipline and commitment. Most women may not feel bothered about it maybe due to a busy schedule etc. Typically healthy living is 70% balanced diet and 30% exercise. It's possible to regain a good shape after childbirth.

21st century marriages should be a team sport. At any slight weight gain, I'll be dragging her behind out for exercises grin.

that's what I'm saying.... No wife of mine go turn balloon when I never die.... I will work her ass out... Simple
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Bamz(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Starboytwo:
that's what I'm saying.... No wife of mine go turn balloon when I never die.... I will work her ass out... Simple

Good man. wink
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Juzec: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
Starboytwo:
in a nutshell if Im married to your sister, best believe she'd be in better shape.... No slacking with me..
grin ;DThanks for the summary
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by GreatAchiever1: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Darkseid:
I'm the kind of guy that loves slim ladies; Taylor Swift kinda slim, and seriously don't think I can have anything to do with fat/chubby women, I see them as men.
In fact, I'll sign an agreement with my wife before marriage; if she gets fat for whatever reason, the marriage ends.

Lolz . Guy how far u nw, its like saying u got married to her body
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Juzec: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
sedentary lifestyle be d major culprit and also childbearing.but then not all ladies explode like yokozuna after marriage though. quick way to at least make her control her weight if u concerned is to make time for her to go on a jogging spree with u in d mornings.it helps.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by lilmax(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
ImaIma1:

Please whatever you do, don't compare her to Kimkay and the likes. Those celebrities that have nutritionists, personal trainers, housekeepers, nanny's, maids at their beck and call. And many of them do surgeries secretly.

I am not for blowing up after marrying and having kids because even I try to still exercise and maintain a good physique. But when you see those that have blown up, try to encourage them, empathize with them rather than condemn and compare them with others.
because say them no get eye

leave it for her man if you no want problem
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by MyGeneration(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sometimes before you get married look at the girls mother, if she is extremely fat chances are high she too would be fat

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by AryEmber(f): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
pcguru1:

I went to military boarding school , so that helped because you either do domestic work or frog jump.
Ha! Lemme guess, you chose the former a lot.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
Elijah2000:

Actually he is ryt, most women in Nigeria does that a lot. When they were single , u will see them slim but once they marry and give birth, instead of them to try to reduce the weight they have gained, they overlook it and the weight becomes permanent.
Are there not woman out their in Nigeria that has given birth to two to three children, give them a month or two and they are back to their normal shape.
It is just that most Nigerian ladies are lazy to hit the gym and workout or just little exercise to get their normal shape back, that's why u see them with big belly and body. Someone women, when u advice them they say my husband likes it, if he liked u like that why didn't he marry u fat.He just don't wanna tell u not to harm ur feelings.
As for the weight gain after marriage it could be anything from excessive eating, birth, birth control etc, but they should learn to the act of returning to shape.
there is this guy every saturday morning i am running i see his wife jogging along with him.i always impressed wen i see them. the guy also lifts weights by the side. though we might bash naija ladies about bein lazy but some dey try wen it comes to exercise.i think wat many of them need is a little encouragement.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by lilmax(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
guys before your wife your woman tell am say she go dey exercise after she born

exercise is for mornings, that means you still need to clear that one hour by doing what she does in that hour

so it depends on your schedule though

and of course, the woman should change her diet

all this orobo food should be paused if she wants to reduce
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
MyGeneration:
Sometimes before you get married look at the girls mother, if she is extremely fat chances are high she too would be fat
u right though but if she is the type dat controls her weight then she might not be like d mom if d mom is on d big side.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by princfred(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Because they are being treated so well by their man. Men treat your other half well because as she gets bigger, your blessings will get fatter too. grin

But then a fattish woman is the fault of her husband. It means the man is not exercising her well in bed. If the man strecthes, bends, somersaults, flips, royal rumbles and tumbles his wife enough during night duty, how can she become over-blown?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Uglymugg:
They're just sucking their stomach inside, when they get married, they just release their breath and BOOM!
grin
Uglymugg:
They're just sucking their stomach inside, when they get married, they just release their breath and BOOM!
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by jakandeola(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
virgoquin:

Now I know you are still a kid.

Do you know the kind of cosmetic and plastic surgery those women you mentioned apply to their body.
amarabae cococandy sleekyshuga daeylar bukatyne have born a lot yet still look so cute and beautiful even pass those in rooms a single girl DAT havent married. some women once dey born become fat and ugly cos they eat a lot Neva do exercise or take Carr of thierself. did u know if u born u Neva press ur body with hot water u will be fat
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by princfred(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
MyGeneration:
A sabinus advice to potential sabinuses. This is usually the case also applies to her looks later in life in relationship to her mother's now.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by jakandeola(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
ImaIma1:

I always like ur post cos u are matured and u talk sence. we are not condeming dem we only say the truth. did u know most men are moved by what dey see how many man want a fat wife did u know most men are ashame of thier fat wife and refuse to take dem out cos dey cant wear trouser spagheti or nauthy cloths to attract the man. how many fat women did u see are beautiful? only few. see most men will cheat on thier wife if she become so fat the guy wont find her attractive
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by cococandy(f): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Stress causes a lot of weight gain. Your body releases loads of cortisol when it’s stressed in order to try and conserve energy (coping adaptations) add that to the slew of hormones that decrease metabolism, it’s a cascade of weight gain unless you’re super super stringent about.

It’s not a question of laziness or eating too much. The same woman can eat as little as she used to before birth and have the same lifestyle but will keep on gaining weight.

What helps is the reduction of stress. Will she get help with caring for the new kid/s? Does she still have to work in addition to being full time care giver to the kids? Is she still going to be the home keeper in addition to all that? If that’s the case, the weight is probably NOT going to go anywhere.

Some moms will tell you they have done everything (and they very well might have) but there’s no budge in their weight. They might not understand what their bodies are going through and the drastic changes they need to make to get the weight off.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by cococandy(f): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ignorant
Darkseid:

Stop giving lame excuses madam. Look at American models, Kim K., Beyonce etc. Shey na another kind of childbirth dem go through. Ladies should stop giving excuses and hit the gym after childbirth.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by princfred(m): 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
ImaIma1:

How about empathizing, condemning and comparing them with others all together so she can have options to pick which one will drive her to action. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by cococandy(f): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
If you stayed up at night to breastfeed, maybe your wife will have time to take care of herself because she won’t be exhausted the next day. Insensitive j*rk

Darkseid:
Is that what you tell yourself to give yourself hope? I only mentioned celebrities so that people would be able to relate to what I'm talking about. The fact remains that most women stop taking care of themselves once they get married and at the end they'll complain about their husbands looking elsewhere.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by cococandy(f): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
At least one person here has some sense

pcguru1:

Lol the same man that will expect food 24-7, clean house, take care of kids, she has work and sex, then now add gym to it, plus Lagos traffic wahala and others. That's why the husband should ensure load is balanced so she can have time for that.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by cococandy(f): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
If you’re a married man who wants your wife to get slim after having kids, you can start by getting a vasectomy or wearing condoms. ALL FORMS OF FEMALE BIRTH CONTROL cause weight gain. 100%.
Pills, injections, hormone implants etc. all of them cause weight gain.

Now many guys are selfish and would rather die than get a vasectomy because to them it “makes them less men”. And too selfish to wear condoms because “how can I wear condoms with my wife”. Before you open your mouth to complain about your wife’s weight gain, examine your life, your choices and the demands you make of her to see how much of that is contributing to the increased weight.

It’s a fact that many women loose the weight when they aren’t with their men anymore.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
They are just being lazy,nd their husbands too are to be blame...they need encouragement,you can't tell your wife 'go hit the gym' and sit at home watching tv,drinking and growing pot bellies,so we should accept ur pot bellies when u can't accept our 'fats' abi.....we better hit the gym together ni o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
Simplep:
They are just being lazy,nd their husbands too are to be blame...they need encouragement,you can't tell your wife 'go hit the gym' and sit at home watching tv,drinking and growing pot bellies,so we should accept ur pot bellies when u can't accept our 'fats' abi.....we better hit the gym together ni o
gbam! if a married man his wife to work out then he should also work out and wen doin it tell his wife to join him as well.u cant just as a guy be drinking beer and smoking and tellin ur wife to go exercise wen ur belly is spilling over ur knees .married men should lead by example and d wife go follow their footsteps.
Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Darkseid(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
GreatAchiever1:

Lolz . Guy how far u nw, its like saying u got married to her body
Without attraction in marriage, every other thing is a waste of time. Even if your wife has the character of an angel but don't feel attracted to her, you might be tempted to go to other women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? by Darkseid(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
cococandy:
If you stayed up at night to breastfeed, maybe your wife will have time to take care of herself because she won’t be exhausted the next day. Insensitive j*rk

Please don't take out your frustration on me, I guess the place where you come from, women breastfeed all the days of their lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet / Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" / Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.