Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women (2487 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Toasting Is My Biggest Problem / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Totopounder: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2019
1. Keeping them around
2. Getting in relationship
3. Maintaining relationship
4. Nagging
5. Not enough dates
6. You can add yours

For me Maintaining a relationship....mehn, i loose interest so damn fast...this is my biggest problem.....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2019
Boring ones... I lose interest so fast. smileysmiley.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Josnac(m): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2019
Clingy, entitlement mentality.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Undertaker001: 11:47am On Jan 29, 2019
Most are plain useless and lack respect. Not women though.. Nigerian girls. Grown body but little sense.
Their bodies grew leaving their sense behind

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2019
Totopounder:
1. Keeping them around
2. Getting in relationship
3. Maintaining relationship
4. Nagging
5. Not enough dates
6. You can add yours

For me Maintaining a relationship....mehn, i loose interest so damn fast...this is my biggest problem.....

Why are Nigerian girls so fvcking boring in conversations until it gets to the part where they need to fix their hair and other shiit.
They don't know anything else apart from KK, Kl, I'm OK.
You lot are boring, dumb and too needy.
Definitely not worth the effort. I pass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by abelprice(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Boring ones... I lose interest so fast. smileysmiley.

the truth Is dat naija girls are only boring Wen u are over working your self and wen dey are not interested in u......#fact

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
abelprice:

the truth Is dat naija girls are only boring Wen u are over working your self and wen dey are not interested in u......#fact
Sure.. Though some are like that (boring)......

Reason why I don't waste my time, immediately I notice she's boring , I forget about her coz I already know she isn't interested ...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Headlesschicken(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
undecided Entitlement mentality...
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nigerian ladies don't care about you lot opinions, my happiness is that I'm finally dating my dream man, y'all can kiss my ass.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by lilmax(m): 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
most of them no get sense.... 90%

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Necksonnel: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Valerie47:
Nigerian ladies don't care about you lot opinions, my happiness is that I'm finally dating my dream man, y'all can kiss my ass.

Lol. I hope the man of your dream won't dump you for the woman of his dream �

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by marvin906(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Gold-digging and entitlement

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Splinz(m): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
Necksonnel:

Lol. I hope the man of your dream won't dump you for the woman of his dream

smiley

Sense wouldn't kill you, but you shall grow from common to uncommon sense.
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Necksonnel:

Lol. I hope the man of your dream won't dump you for the woman of his dream �
Asshole I'm the woman of his dream, he wish he met me earlier, now choke on that.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Valerie47:
... bring that ass closer .. lemme kiss em

hope its big

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Splinz(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ahem!

Actually, I have no problem with our girls for my mum's sake.

She's a Nigerian and the finest among women kiss. So behold, though a Nigerian girl's sins be as red as crimson, yet for the sake of my mother's goodness and beauty, her sin shall be as white as snow. cheesy

If you no agree, mbok argue with your phone.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
biGDhAp:
... bring that ass closer .. lemme kiss em

hope its big
Ewwww, gross.
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Valerie47 pohst=75236901:
Ewwww, gross.
huh
what's gross about kissing your butt cheek

you probably suck your guys dick anď swallow his cum which is way more gross
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Fidelismaria: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin

Lol

When will this type of thread stop?

We all know Nigerians girls are boring so why are y'all repeating the topic over and over and over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
I need to quit Nl undecided
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
I need to quit Nl undecided
lol the forum don tire you abi? undecided
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Most of them are Money mongers but the girl I am dating now seems different, I just hope I am not mistaken.
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
BornagainThief:
lol the forum don tire you abi? undecided
lol this place lack creativity

Same old boring topics all the time.
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by kingkuntaval: 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Valerie47:

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by summerflame(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
Valerie47:
Asshole I'm the woman of his dream, he wish he met me earlier, now choke on that.

Point of correction, u are his sex slave grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nigerian girls are boring, gold diggers, ugly bitches, prostitutes etc yet u will still go out to beg them 4 dates then come here to wail after 1 week. Abeg leave Nigerian girls alone

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Chepy: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Funny thing is that the annoying Nigerian girls are majorly the ones from broke families. Their papa nor get but der go dey form posh. That’s why dem nor dey use eye see front seat cheesy
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Gaspardd(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Valerie47:
Lol pls tag me when u re bold enough to make ur next thread about how men are lairs and scum
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Chepy:
Funny thing is that the annoying Nigerian girls are majorly the ones from broke families. Their papa nor get but der go dey form posh. That’s why dem nor dey use eye see front seat cheesy
gringrin
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by CyberWolf: 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Valerie47:
Na today?
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by CyberWolf: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Valerie47:
Na today? A pussy hungry nigga can say anything as long as he is hitting that pussy. When he is tired, he will bounce.
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
CyberWolf:
Na today? A pussy hungry nigga can say anything as long as he is hitting that pussy. When he is tired, he will bounce.
Alright, we will see about that.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) / Akure Lady Was Caught With A Married Man On His Matrimonial Bed (video) / Woman Begs Passerby As Her Husband Bang Her Non Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.