Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women (2488 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Toasting Is My Biggest Problem / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
Currently I think my biggest pet peeve with Nigerian women is settling with losers. I've seen a lot of good women all in the name of trying to settle down go for someone who drags them down. These days am beginning to see things different.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 30, 2019
summerflame:

Point of correction, u are his sex slave grin
You better go and buy sense cause I can see you were left out when God was sharing sense.
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by zexy2030(m): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2019
Valerie47:
Asshole I'm the woman of his dream, he wish he met me earlier, now choke on that.

one of the lies we tell women we can't marry but sexually attractive.
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2019
zexy2030:

one of the lies we tell women we can't marry but sexually attractive.
Oh I see.
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by SweetBuns(f): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2019
Valerie47:
Nigerian ladies don't care about you lot opinions, my happiness is that I'm finally dating my dream man, y'all can kiss my ass.
Word
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by summerflame(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Valerie47:
You better go and buy sense cause I can see you were left out when God was sharing sense.

Olosho
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by aigbekan111: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
the man should workharder to take care of her ooooooo

See what husband did to his wife i think this will make you feel bad.........

So i bumped into this story on IG, on Joro's timeline to be precise. I was touched. I read and saw a

woman in pains. Some were laughing but I saw pains. Read;

Uncle joro God bless you for the good work u r doing to our relationships Pls hide my identity Happy new year This is my first time writing to you I can't believe what I heard
today.

I had a son for him oct Since then I've been avoiding cex I was actually scared of pains So finally I summoned courage to do it 2nights ago After 2rounds I wanted more but my husband was like he's..........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/husband-said-my-honepot-stinks-today.html

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
summerflame:

Olosho
Modafucka
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Valerie47:
Modafucka
Honey your too cute for this

Oya cum make I tell you
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women by luvyaself95(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
Valerie47:
Nigerian ladies don't care about you lot opinions, my happiness is that I'm finally dating my dream man, y'all can kiss my ass.
Shuu are you sure... shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Gay In My Art, And Straight In Life. / Tales Of A Young Girl - My Affair With Uncle Mike (part 3) / Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.