Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) (4990 Views)

Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha As Shop Owner Denied Her Shelter (Graphic Photos)

By Eyo Nse,

A lady has died after she got drowned during a heavy downpour as a shop owner denied her shelter in Onitsha.

Facebook user, ‎Chukwuebuka Emmanuelmary who toke to a Facebook group, Umu Ebube Muonso to share the sad story wrote;

“With tears in my eyes i regret to announce the death of my friend. Chisom Nwoke may ur soul rest in peace Amen. As rain was falling on thursday at Onitsha she ran to someones shop for shelter but the owner of the shop chased out on the process of leaving the shop she fell inside the gutter and got drowned.”

See Graphic Photos Below;

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/young-lady-drown-as-shop-owner-denied-her-shelter-in-onitsha/

1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
AdaAde:
That shop owner should be stoned to death. What manner of selfishness, and wickedness is that.

May the innocent girl's spirit not rest until the wicked bastard of a shop owner receives the full wrath of God's anger.

This thing pain me..chai cry cry

Stoned to death ? Because I chased you out of my property and you died? Whatever wants to happen to you is non of my business. If you die rest in piece I sha no wan see you near my property. No be me send you come before..

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
What manner of wickedness is this?? Smh, r i p

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by AdaAde(f): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
That shop owner should be stoned to death. What manner of selfishness, and wickedness is that.

May the innocent girl's spirit not rest until the wicked bastard of a shop owner receives the full wrath of God's anger.

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by Chepy: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Oluwa Israel embarassed
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by emmyreb(f): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
Rip
I'm having a Canon camera for sale, biko check my signature
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
AdaAde:

the shop owner has every right to deny her shelter.
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by Fidelismaria: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
How did this reporter got the info that the dead girl was chased from where she sought shelter?

Anyways rip to her
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by Bloooody(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tell us the truth!
She saw Benz inside the water.
Check her TOTO!!!
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fidelismaria:
How did this reporter got the info that the dead girl was chased from where she sought shelter?

Anyways rip to her

.. Don't mind the reporter. Was he also in the same shop that the girl was chased out or did the dead girl told him so? People just be making up stories.
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
This is why it's always good to stay in your house and avoid unnecessary waka waka wey no get head. Or better still , buy moto. If say she get moto this nonsense for no happen but no , some people to come this life till dem die they no go build house or buy moto. Which kind mumu life u con come in the first place.
how old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
BrainnewsNg:
Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha As Shop Owner Denied Her Shelter (Graphic Photos)

See Graphic Photos Below;

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/young-lady-drown-as-shop-owner-denied-her-shelter-in-onitsha/

so how is this romantic? undecided

Rip to the dead.
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
This is why it's always good to stay in your house and avoid unnecessary waka waka wey no get head. Or better still , buy moto. If say she get moto this nonsense for no happen but no , some people to come this life till dem die they no go build house or buy moto. Which kind mumu life u con come in the first place.

What's wrong with you??...seriously are you crazy?? She freaking died you crazy bitch. Do you think everyone can afford to buy cars? As if you have never been caught in a heavy downpour before. Cant even express sympathy...just spewing crap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nyerhovwo101:
how old are you?
I don't know but I'm sure older than the person who took your mothers virginity.
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by rossychik(f): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fidelismaria:

Anyways rip to her

ask her
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by MannieA(f): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

I don't know but I'm sure older than the person who took your mothers virginity.

Don't bring his mother Into it.Have some manners.
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by rossychik(f): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
most of the roads in onitsha are death traps, besides those overwhelming gutters without closure are not helping matters.

for me, if I am out and it starts raining, I am not moving an inch until it stops I can see the roads n gutters clearly. This life. doesn't have duplicate.

This is a regular occurrence in onitsha n environ
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Anyways rip to her
I just tire.
Was the REPORTER there....to have known what transpired..?
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by solz007(m): 1:41am On Jan 30, 2019
Rest In Peace Dear
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by oboy81: 6:43am On Jan 30, 2019
Fidelismaria:

Anyways rip to her

Igbo people especially Traders and Biz men are very ruthless, greedy selfish, heartless, Double crossing SOBs! Go to aba, Computer village, onitsha, alaba International, major Ghanaian Markets etc
They are Biz Demons in the flesh who do not Care about anything but Money
I #spit on Igbos

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by emmyreb(f): 7:12am On Jan 30, 2019
Rip
Canon Camera for sale, check my signature
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:01am On Jan 30, 2019
THE WASTED VAGINA IS PAINING ME MORE... RIP
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2019
grin

The guy above me sha!!!
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2019
The chased her out of shop part sounds untrue, but not uncommon to happen in the east.
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2019
Rip
D story get k-leg sha
Re: Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) by shakmati(m): 11:01am On Jan 30, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Stoned to death ? Because I chased you out of my property and you died? Whatever wants to happen to you is non of my business. If you die rest in piece I sha no wan see you near my property. No be me send you come before..

The thunder that will paralyse your selfishness is doing press up.

(1) (Reply)

Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) / She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House / Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.