Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? (30199 Views)

My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by olarjidey(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
khiaa:

Black people neeeeeeeever call each other NIGGER, you can seriously get beaten if you call a black American that word. That is a dirty racist word created by racist whites that they called the original Africans in this country. What you hear black Americans say is NIGGA, there's a difference eventhough I hate both words. That Gerrrrrrr sound at the end of the word can get you killed.
Nigga... Where do you come from... Dont you watch any black american movies.
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by khiaa(f): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
olarjidey:

I am black American. undecided
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by khiaa(f): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Oma307:

are you black?

Yes.
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by khiaa(f): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Deepfeel:

Let's leave there honey, but you should know niger is Latin for black

Is NIGER the same as NIGGER?
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Deepfeel(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
khiaa:

I asked you the meaning you never told me, what's the meaning of nigger?
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Kingsteve(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Can you guys kindly open another thread for this whole nigga bullsh!t and stop derailing this interesting one?
Stay on topic!
Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Bigcowhorn: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kingsteve:
Can you guys kindly open another thread for this whole nigga bullsh!t and stop derailing this interesting one?
Stay on topic!
Thanks!

No, no no, our papa buy land for here.

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Bigcowhorn: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Deepfeel:

A white man's insulting name for the black man. Was first coined in America
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Bigcowhorn: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
khiaa:

Niger are two things.

1. River Niger
The second longest river in Africa and located in Nigeria. It is this river that gives Nigeria its name.

2. Niger Republic.
Is a large country located north of Nigeria just like Canada is north of the USA. The Nigeria Republic is a French speaking nation and also one of the poorest nations on earth.

As you can now see none are the same thing as Nigger.

How are doing?
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
khiaa:

Yes.
I would have doubt it if another person say that, but you don't base in Nigeria
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Bigcowhorn: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
olarjidey:

You can get killed in Herlem, New York or Houston Texas for just talk like that. Black people don't call each other nigger except in insult. In other parts of the USA you will just get beaten badly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Bigcowhorn: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Oma307:

I would have doubt it if another person say that, but you don't base in Nigeria

You have been talking to her since and you don't know squat about her?

She is a young black lady living in California, USA. She has never been to Africa before but, like most blacks in American is fascinated with Africa her true homeland. That is why she is here talking to craze people like you and deepfeel.

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Deepfeel(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

She is a young black lady living in California, USA. She has never been to Africa before but, like most blacks in American is fascinated with Africa her true homeland. That is why she is here talking to craze people like you and deepfeel.

Lol see who is playing good guy here grin am not crazy just trying to know something
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Deepfeel(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

A white man's insulting name for the black man. Was first coined in America
But it originated from the the word negro right which means black or black people , the word negro passed through a lot of adaptation changes negro , nigra, niger nigguh etc I thought they were they same thing, nigger means what? Slave? Monkey? Ugly? I need the meaning
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

craze how, there is no need forming craziness here man.
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Bigcowhorn: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol see who is playing good guy here grin am not crazy just trying to know something

There is a lot you will never know until you visit the USA. Look up there and see a Nigierain guy thinking all he watches on movies is America. doesn't even know Nigeria is an raciest insult. How many Nigerians use that word to describe others all because of american movies?

You have a lot to learn but I think i can help. when next i am traveling the USA i can put you in my suitcase. Only if you will just shut up for 2 days you will enter the US.

cc. deepfeel
cc. Khiaa
cc. Amatarasha

I'm a good man ain't I?

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Amatarasha(f): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
HIV is real am virgin anyway
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Amatarasha(f): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

There is a lot you will never know until you visit the USA. Look up there and see a Nigierain guy thinking all he watches on movies is America. doesn't even know Nigeria is an raciest insult. How many Nigerians use that word to describe others all because of american movies?

You have a lot to learn but I think i can help. when next i am traveling the USA i can put you in my suitcase. Only if you will just shut up for 2 days you will enter the US.

cc. deepfeel
cc. Khiaa
cc. Amatarasha

I'm a good man ain't I?
HIV is Real
Am a holy virginterian
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Godsage(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin grin
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Deepfeel(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

cc. deepfeel
cc. Khiaa
cc. Amatarasha

I'm a good man ain't I?
Haba guy you don't have to sound that way na, you know am a smart guy smart guys like me don't have to visit America to know what happens there, I asked questions

I have a Lesotho friend, that has lived in new York for 30 yrs plus married to a white man she works with jp Morgan Chase and co. We discuss of stuffs like this deeply
I have my uncle in Phoenix Arizona his a lawyer he has been there since his early 20ties his 65 yrs now we discuss on issues like this a lot
Don't worry about taking me there grin I know the way, someday we will hangout in the warm weather of Arizona together the 3 of us me you khiaa grin

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Godsage(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
Deepfeel:

But it originated from the the word negro right which means black or black people , the word negro passed through a lot of adaptation changes negro , nigra, niger nigguh etc I thought they were they same thing, nigger means what? Slave? Monkey? Ugly? I need the meaning

Black people are just hard-workers who contribute to society just like everyone else...Now NIGGERS, are the gang-banging, uneducated, welfare-abusing, cap-popping, thuggin', no-good, drug-selling/using, nothing-but-rap-listening, terrible parenting, never-want-to-get-ahead-in-life blacks, that nobody wants around...not even regular blacks.

Any Black person who has sense, will NEVER use that word in a positive manner (this means the word "nigga"wink. If you want to associate someone with being your close friend, use the term "friend," not "my nigga!" It makes you sound and look like an idiot. I'm black, and I hate the word, and whenever I use it, I'll use it in a negative manner like the examples listed below, and above's description.
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Deepfeel(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Godsage:

Black people are just hard-workers who contribute to society just like everyone else...Now NIGGERS, are the gang-banging, uneducated, welfare-abusing, cap-popping, thuggin', no-good, drug-selling/using, nothing-but-rap-listening, terrible parenting, never-want-to-get-ahead-in-life blacks, that nobody wants around...not even regular blacks.

Any Black person who has sense, will NEVER use that word in a positive manner (this means the word "nigga"wink. If you want to associate someone with being your close friend, use the term "friend," not "my nigga!" It makes you sound and look like an idiot. I'm black, and I hate the word, and whenever I use it, I'll use it in a negative manner like the examples listed below, and above's description.

In one word, negro means black, in one word nigger means what?
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Dami12345: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
khiaa:

Black people neeeeeeeever call each other NIGGER, you can seriously get beaten if you call a black American that word. That is a dirty racist word created by racist whites that they called the original Africans in this country. What you hear black Americans say is NIGGA, there's a difference eventhough I hate both words. That Gerrrrrrr sound at the end of the word can get you killed.

Oh....so it's nigga not nigger. Oh okay. Thanks.
I actually didnt know there was a difference.
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by khiaa(f): 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Niger are two things.

1. River Niger
The second longest river in Africa and located in Nigeria. It is this river that gives Nigeria its name.

2. Niger Republic.
Is a large country located north of Nigeria just like Canada is north of the USA. The Nigeria Republic is a French speaking nation and also one of the poorest nations on earth.

As you can now see none are the same thing as Nigger.

How are doing?

Yes I know this but he keep saying they are the same. I'm good, and yourself?
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by khiaa(f): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
Deepfeel:

Webster dictionary.
A contemptuous term for a dark skin or black person.

Later it was changed to... A lazy ignorant person regardless of race.

You could use Google.
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by khiaa(f): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dami12345:

Oh....so it's nigga not nigger. Oh okay. Thanks.
I actually didnt know there was a difference.

There is a huuuuuge difference. One can get you befriended the other can get you hurt.

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by khiaa(f): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kingsteve:
Stay on topic!
Thanks!

Ok, sorry.
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Kingsteve(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
You guys are really boring, annoying and sound like a broken record.
Nigga this, nigger that...WTF?
Hope you guys are satisfied after hijacking and derailing this thread?
Happy?
Pfft..
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by khiaa(f): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Godsage:

I agree with most of this except being uneducated doesn't make you a nigger. There are a lot of uneducated people on this forum but that doesn't make them niggers.
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by olarjidey(m): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
khiaa:

I am black American. undecided

Ohh... I see... shocked
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 01, 2019
when: November 2002
where: My flat
How: Long term relationship.

found out he had a woman and child @ home, and my heart & soul was shattered. Took 2 years out and came back a heartbreaker! Every other man suffered until I find/found my soulmate smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies...[photo] / Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.