Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? (30202 Views)

My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 01, 2019
frbona:
I lost mine to my Nanny when I was 5. 5 years young I was!!! My pinkie was barely the size of a thumb, the thrills that girl felt I can't understand. I am an only male child so When I slipped it to my mum you can understand her anger and the girl was beaten blue black and senseless, and sent away in humiliation and disgrace. I felt terrible over the way she was treated, call it Stockholm syndrome if you like. When the next Nanny turned up and resumed where the other stopped in inviting me to her room when my sisters where all asleep, I couldnt say a word so that she won't suffer the same fate as her predecessor. I enjoyed it tho, I won't lie. Seeing a fat, hairy puna and burying my thumb sized diick in it wasn't bad for a first experience.

Uyo girls, whatsapp Frbona at 08064437054

this is child abuse. you were a victim of a sick person! I'm truly sorry because if this was coming from a female ansd she ended it how you did it would be troubling: it's troubling in this your case too embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by BLUEJAYY: 12:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Guest007:
when: November 2002
where: My flat
How: Long term relationship.

found out he had a woman and child @ home, and my heart & soul was shattered. Took 2 years out and came back a heartbreaker! Every other man suffered until I find/found my soulmate smiley
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Deepfeel(m): 7:04am On Aug 01, 2019
khiaa:

Webster dictionary.
A contemptuous term for a dark skin or black person.

Later it was changed to... A lazy ignorant person regardless of race.

You could use Google.
Let's leave it there Ms khiaa I understand your point, you did your best I won't question you further on this

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by khiaa(f): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

Let's leave it there Ms khiaa I understand your point, you did your best I won't question you further on this

You are stubborn, I gave you the correct meaning.
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Deepfeel(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2019
khiaa:

You are stubborn, I gave you the correct meaning.
grin let it go, I could have asked one or two more questions but it's not necessary kiss
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by khiaa(f): 7:41am On Aug 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

grin let it go, I could have asked one or two more questions but it's not necessary kiss

You are free to ask.
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Deepfeel(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2019
khiaa:

You are free to ask.
No forget it, bigcowhorn said I must visit America to know what happens in America, he talked about smuggling me in his suitcase grin I will ask you when we meet there, that is if I make it alive in that suitcase grin
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by khiaa(f): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

No forget it, bigcowhorn said I must visit America to know what happens in America, he talked about smuggling me in his suitcase grin I will ask you when we meet there, that is if I make it alive in that suitcase grin

You can do it. In 1849 a slave named Henry "Box" Brown climbed inside of a box so small that his feet were touching his face in the sitting position. He had his friends nail the box closed and mailed to the land of freedom where he stayed in that position for days. He arrived and lived the rest of his life in freedom.

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Deepfeel(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2019
khiaa:

You can do it. In 1849 a slave named Henry "Box" Brown climbed inside of a box so small that his feet were touching his face in the sitting position. He had his friends nail the box closed and mailed to the land of freedom where he stayed in that position for days. He arrived and lived the rest of his life in freedom.

grin from decade to decade century to century humans beings are becoming weaker and weaker loosing that natural strength to survive some certain things in certain conditions or even live passed a certain age limit, humans are too fragile now

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by khiaa(f): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

grin from decade to decade century to century humans beings are becoming weaker and weaker loosing that natural strength to survive some certain things in certain conditions or even live passed a certain age limit, humans are too fragile now

Humans will never lose the will to survive.
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Deepfeel(m): 8:30am On Aug 01, 2019
khiaa:

Humans will never lose the will to survive.
Who says so, suicide is as a result of loosing that will to survive, we Nigerians that were known for suffering and smiling now are topping the suicide rankings
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by khiaa(f): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

Who says so, suicide is as a result of loosing that will to survive, we Nigerians that were known for suffering and smiling now are topping the suicide rankings

You are talking about the individual I'm talking about the human race. Survival is a human instinct. The ones who commit suicide aren't mentally stable.
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2019
Yet to have sex embarassed
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by whodohgeepee(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2019
Hju
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by bsquare12(f): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2019
How to Start Over After Break Up.

Break up is no more a now story, as every one understand that your first relationship may not end up to marriage .When your relationship comes to an end, is never easy - and it can be even harder if there is still love or affection from one part.

But just because heartbreak may feel like the end of the world, the good news is the pain won’t last forever - and it certainly won’t keep you from falling in love again.

Ammanda Major a relationship expert he said, there are four steps that will help you get over someone.

Take time to distress your loss

For some, losing a significant other because of a break-up can feel as painful as if they died. From seeing or talking to the one you love every day to having no contact, it can seem impossibly daunting to imagine your life without them. But it is important to come to terms with this new reality and accept it before you can move on. While it may seem appealing to fast-forward through this period of sadness by keeping busy with other things and people, the reality is the end of a relationship requires a grieving period where we process what has happened. This is a period of time where those suffering from a heartbreak can reflect on the relationship and their own behaviour. Rather than trying to suppress these feelings, allowing yourself to feel them is integral to the healing process.

And while you are reflecting on the relationship and your emotions related to the break-up, you may learn a thing or two about yourself and what you want out of a future relationship.

Recompose yourself

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/08/how-start-over-after-break-up..html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Deepfeel(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2019
khiaa:

You are talking about the individual I'm talking about the human race. Survival is a human instinct. The ones who commit suicide aren't mentally stable.
Am the only entering bigcowhorn's suitcase to be smuggled into America right, am just one individual
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by FatherBona: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
All of Una wey derail this thread.
Thunder fire you!
Ubanka!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Guys who brag about how good they are in bed normally have small dicks and cums early!!! Nonsense
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by FatherBona: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
[s]
LillyVal:
Guys who brag about how good they are in bed normally have small dicks and cums early!!! Nonsense
[/s]
We've noticed you

Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by placeofallure(f): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Starboytwo:
you know most of those girls quick quick get sense pass us... When boys still dey do mumu mummy and daddy, older people i.e our "egbon dem, don dey pursue dem girls upandan... I think a 14-16 year old boy has only one crush and thinks about football,game and other rough play all the time... Meanwhile girls dem already have 2 to 3 bros wey don dey call am...

You are very correct. When I was that age, everybody, virtually everybody I met wanted to date me. Men- boys, uncles, older men, even supposed relatives. They all wanted a piece of the cake but thank God for my mum. She was constantly drumming it in my ears. "You are extremely beautiful, but don't sell your beauty, don't let it get into your head" I was so young and naive I reported every 'toaster' to her grin my friends in class SS1 will come to class with numerous tales of their sexcapades, I always had nothing to share. I just listened and picked lessons.
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by placeofallure(f): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

Haba what really is the deference between negro and nigger they are the same name with same meaning originating from Spanish and Portuguese languages referring to black people the name was there even before slavery old maps of Africa even shows negroland
Go watch some YouTube videos of Malcolm X you will see how he was always introduced in interviews as a negro leader and he was proud of it, African American just gets offended with that word cause it reminds them of slavery it sounds racist to them but that word has been in existing before slavery

There's a difference between "Nigger" and "Negro" The latter is a word depicting tribe or race like Caucasian or Arsb or Red Indian while " Nigger" is pure derogatory. It's an offensive way to refer to a black man, whether of Afro-American or pure African descent, it is abusive.
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Deepfeel(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
placeofallure:

There's a difference between "Nigger" and "Negro" The latter is a word depicting tribe or race like Caucasian or Arsb or Red Indian while " Nigger" is pure derogatory. It's an offensive way to refer to a black man, whether of Afro-American or pure African descent, it is abusive.

I know that, but negro means black or dark skin, nigger means what? Caucasian means being white, white person, so nigger means what? In one word

Placeofallure all I wanted to hear, is this, nigger is an (action word) coined out from the adjective word (negro) to portray hate dislike rudeness disgrace slur towards someone , so nigger represent hate, in action while negro is adjective black

Khiaa that's all I wanted

We all know that most of english words are borrowed words from Latin, Spanish, Greek, nigger has a connection to negro
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by ossaii(m): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Is your sex game weak? Do you wish to last longer in bed? If yes, then,DM me NOW. SAMSU OIL is the best for you.
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by RoseyJ: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
When: just last month
Where: my apartment
How: I have really been crushing on him, gave him all the green lights yet the dude didnt just do the needful. He is a friend to my friend, so she came with him to my apartment to get her phone which she left to charge. I signalled my friend, and the rest is history.

Sex is quite cool though!
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by backbone503(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
LillyVal:

Really?
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Bigcowhorn: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

Your yash too big. Not in my suitcase
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Bigcowhorn: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

I know that, but negro means black or dark skin, nigger means what? Caucasian means being white, white person, so nigger means what? In one word

Two words... black man.

It was an insulting name coined in the late 1770s by white American slave masters
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Deepfeel(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Two words... black man.

It was an insulting name coined in the late 1770s by white American slave masters
It's an action word, to express hate towards the blacks slave's, just like love is an action word to express profound caring affection towards someone,
so in my own interpretation I will simply say the word nigger means, (black hate) and negro means black,
now nigger is different from nigga, cause nigga is an action word coined out from nigger, by the African Americans to express brotherly love or likeness for their own kind friendliness amongst themselves,
so in my own interpretation (nigga) means (black love)
the only adjective word amongst these names is negro which is translated as ( black) the other two are action words nigger and nigga
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Deepfeel(m): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Your yash too big. Not in my suitcase
No o the only thing big about me is my d*ck grin I will enter that suitcase double
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Bigcowhorn: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

It's an action word, to express hate towards the blacks slave's, just like love is an action word to express profound caring affection towards someone,
so in my own interpretation I will simply say the word nigger means, (black hate) and negro means black,
now nigger is different from nigga, cause nigga is an action word coined out from nigger, by the African Americans to express brotherly love or likeness for their own kind friendliness amongst themselves,
so in my own interpretation (nigga) means (black love)
the only adjective word amongst these names is negro which is translated as ( black) the other two are action words nigger and nigga

Nigger na verb for your dictionary? Why am I not surprised? Would love to see talk this in a black ghetto in Hoston. they will beat you bloody head in with a cowbar.
Re: Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? by Bigcowhorn: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

No o the only thing big about me is my d*ck grin I will enter that suitcase double

No i see a rat sized hole in my bag. You still no dey enter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / Question For The Ladies...[photo] / Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.