Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

How To Find A Good Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find A Good Husband (21352 Views)

"Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy / Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband / Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Find A Good Husband by GentleMoney: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
millionboi2:
Only God
Humans pretend alot
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Good Husband by braine(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
soberdrunk:
This Op's advice is so 1996 when the Economy was still fairly stable and runs girls were still very coded and their population minimal, when morality was high and men valued family values over "sexiness" and "physical attributes".These days the reality is different, any young lady that wants to get married and is forming "standards and "principles" is in for a "long search" because we are in the era of "all that glitters is gold", the truth is most of the young men that want to get married to "Morally sound" women are handicapped financially and most of the rich eligible bachelors are busy in the DMs of Instagram slay queens/runs girls. People always ask why "bad girls" always get "good guys" these days and the answer is simply, they know how to position themselves and how to treat a man, while most of these "career women/ feminists" are busy looking for "equal rights". These "bad girls" know the "key things" most men what from a woman is -----

1) Submission- more than 90% of men no matter how advanced or intellectual they claim to be crave submission from a woman more than anything, that sense of control will make a man wife a woman faster than any church program or crusade will.

2) Good sex----There is a way you will do Chinese bending on a man that he will borrow money to pay your bride price...(This is the major factor that makes the "bad girls" always get the "good men" before the "good women"wink

3) Care----- Every man no matter how Macho or Alpha male they seem to be likes to be taken care of, if you take "good" care of a man he will definitely make it "permanent". Care doesn't necessarily mean you have to turn to "housegirl" but a few chores every now and then and showing concern about his general well being will do the magic

............Watch out for PART 2...... angry

You have summed everything up!

Ops ideas are archaic.
Re: How To Find A Good Husband by braine(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
kenzysmith:
By wearing mini gown or skirt you will surely find a good husband trust me

Lol. True somehow. We men are very visual beings.
Re: How To Find A Good Husband by highbee02: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
soberdrunk:
This Op's advice is so 1996 when the Economy was still fairly stable and runs girls were still very coded and their population minimal, when morality was high and men valued family values over "sexiness" and "physical attributes".These days the reality is different, any young lady that wants to get married and is forming "standards and "principles" is in for a "long search" because we are in the era of "all that glitters is gold", the truth is most of the young men that want to get married to "Morally sound" women are handicapped financially and most of the rich eligible bachelors are busy in the DMs of Instagram slay queens/runs girls. People always ask why "bad girls" always get "good guys" these days and the answer is simply, they know how to position themselves and how to treat a man, while most of these "career women/ feminists" are busy looking for "equal rights". These "bad girls" know the "key things" most men what from a woman is -----

1) Submission- more than 90% of men no matter how advanced or intellectual they claim to be crave submission from a woman more than anything, that sense of control will make a man wife a woman faster than any church program or crusade will.

2) Good sex----There is a way you will do Chinese bending on a man that he will borrow money to pay your bride price...(This is the major factor that makes the "bad girls" always get the "good men" before the "good women"wink

3) Care----- Every man no matter how Macho or Alpha male they seem to be likes to be taken care of, if you take "good" care of a man he will definitely make it "permanent". Care doesn't necessarily mean you have to turn to "housegirl" but a few chores every now and then and showing concern about his general well being will do the magic

In part 2, remember to add "cooking skill". Ability to cook delicious food can win the heart of a man
Re: How To Find A Good Husband by braine(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
technicallyrich:
The first tip to finding a husband is to know how to suck and fuk a man expecially until he cums in her mouth and rim his anus with her tongue.
Belive me the same way money blinds girls,that is how good fuk blinds a guy.
There is how you will fuk a guy,he wont have any option than to wife the girl to continue the sweet sex.
Sometimes the so called love portion that married women accuse side chick of is hot sex she has given to her husband.
Lastly never underate sex,most people fell in love through hot fuk.
I am a living witnes.

Hehehehee! You know as e dey go.
Re: How To Find A Good Husband by nanizle(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
Repentoday:
Iam sorry for your comment. You better put God first in all your under doings.

Which of the gods are you specifically referring to?

There are thousands of them you know...
Re: How To Find A Good Husband by BiGVEEN58(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
jeff1607:
most of them always see good guys but they only want or think they can get something better.

Even after marriage they still think they deserve something better. Is it not women again? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Good Husband by Ugosample(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Nigerians and putting God first mentality can be so nauseating.

Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his ex wife put Satan first?

Simple, logical and pragmatic steps to finding a good partner (male and female)

Be a good wife/husband material yourself.
Don't be pretentious about what you are not.
Know when to be good and when to play "dirty".
Learn to listen to your partner.
And lastly be open minded, your right partner can be anywhere.

QED

good advice
Re: How To Find A Good Husband by Sierusvirus(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Girls, don’t wait for the good guys, go out and search for them cos they are limited.
Many that waited are still waiting at 40.

As he is searching for you also search for him, apart from that, both of you will hardly meet. End of story.

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Good Husband by ceedees05(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Nigerians and putting God first mentality can be so nauseating.

Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his ex wife put Satan first?

Simple, logical and pragmatic steps to finding a good partner (male and female)

Be a good wife/husband material yourself.
Don't be pretentious about what you are not.
Know when to be good and when to play "dirty".
Learn to listen to your partner.
And lastly be open minded, your right partner can be anywhere.
You got it right

QED
Re: How To Find A Good Husband by okwabayi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Every year this write up and its many forms hit front page at least four times.
Re: How To Find A Good Husband by vickydevoka(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ayoswit:
Abeg just be yourself, there is a man for every woman.
Fat lie. Not all women will get married
Re: How To Find A Good Husband by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
Husband this, husband that, the pressure on women is much. It still won't make me marry someone I don't love.
Re: How To Find A Good Husband by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Valerie47:
Husband this, husband that, the pressure on women is much. It still won't make me marry someone I don't love.
it's a societal norm, the pressure my mama dey put on my sister's head no be here sha.... Shey marriage Na by force?
Re: How To Find A Good Husband by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
futurist369:
it's a societal norm, the pressure my mama dey put on my sister's head no be here sha.... Shey marriage Na by force?
Lol, nobody can pressurize me into marriage, I'm the definition of stubbornness and I know what I want and go for it at all cost, I jokingly told my aunt last year that I want to marry a rich man and she was like "don't go and accept those suitors coming for you, dey find rich man cheesy.
Re: How To Find A Good Husband by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Valerie47:
Lol, nobody can pressurize me into marriage, I'm the definition of stubbornness and I know what I want and go for it at all cost, I jokingly told my aunt last year that I want to marry a rich man and she was like "don't go and accept those suitors coming for you, dey find rich man cheesy.
grin
Re: How To Find A Good Husband by Dollabiz: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
woмen only look further lately just change the topic to how to find a rich husband
Re: How To Find A Good Husband by vickydevoka(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
nanizle:
Good write-up, but the "Put God first" part is completely irrelevant and unnecessary. Stop feeding people's delusions.

I don't think there's an exact formula to finding the right partner but there are strategies you can adopt like the other points OP made.
Most ladies are always lyk dat. Considering that most ladies won't get married. Buh I rather marry a lady I knw her flaws than marry a pretender jst to get my attention after marriage she go show me her true colour. I always go for stubborn ladies cus I feel I already knw dere flaws
Re: How To Find A Good Husband by vickydevoka(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
ujampie:
How can a lady who insults and disrespect any man at every given provocation, and you expect her to see Mr Right easily?..... No way....... As a lady, love and respect yourself enough to respect other men...... A man you respected yesterday might end up referring your future spouse to you.
Most ladies are always lyk dat. Considering that most ladies won't get married. Buh I rather marry a lady I knw her flaws than marry a pretender jst to get my attention after marriage she go show me her true colour. I always go for stubborn ladies cus I feel I already knw dere flaws.
Re: How To Find A Good Husband by vickydevoka(m): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Fisher007:
Hmm there is no formula or solution for finding a good spouse.

As a lady you just need to be humble, loyal and trustworthy. ( beauty is not a factor cause it will fade over time - drop one child and your beautiful curves will say bye bye).

Now the problem is most ladies find it hard to be humble. They are mostly humble when their livelihood depends on their boyfriend.

Once a lady feels independent of any sort (financially, socially,mentally etc). Their feminism or chimamda spirit comes out. They become extremely sauces and arrogant but they can't see it ( in their mind am independent and don't need you.)

They forgot this was the guy or husband that have been with them before ( their university, nysc, unemployed years when they had nothing etc) this independent. Then their hypergamous nature comes in ( I can find a better man).

This same principle apply for loyalty. My husband or boyfriend has nothing to offer anymore after independence comes in. So they start hopping from one dick to another looking for a new man to be up or above their level.

Trust is the hardest, most men can die and spend their last cash on a wife or girlfriend they trust. She is like their pride and jewelry. They will brag about her to their Friends to let them know they can't afford to loose her.

But it is hard for a lady to be trustworthy in this current era. Too much shit test, cunny altitude, manipulation and deceitful moves. All in the name of always looking for a better option. Even if he is cheating on his trustworthy girlfriend, he would never take her matter for granted. The girl go they control am like mumu. Because the trust too much.

Ladies are also impatient nowadays. They feel everything must be sweet no time to grow with their men. They feel that an already perfect well to do man is the best. But the bitter truth is a well made man can see through their acting and submissive mode to attract him. He knows she didn't build with him so to him she is just a pleasure object.

No matter how a lady tries. He will just play along cause when hunger and poverty dey blow am she was not their.

So work on the three (humbe, loyal and trustworthy) I mentioned above. Then you might find a good husband.
Bros u jst nailed it. Jazz.. U really intelligent

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Good Husband by hibiscus76(f): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2019
jakandeola:
pocohantas funmisticqueen nwanyiawkaetiti hibiscus76 hope u learn
kindly stop mentioning me. Thanks
Re: How To Find A Good Husband by ImaIma1(f): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
soberdrunk:

You are not far from the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience / So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.