Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous (32873 Views)

I Have Got Xiaomi 12S Ultra. And I Am A Bit Disappointed / Banks Reducing Their International Spending Limit To $100 Is Just Ridiculous / Just Look At This Girl's Ridiculous Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Badassblogger(f): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2019
More iphone for me.. Lol
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Lordave: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2019
dominique:
Apple going the way of blackberry?
Blackberry wasn’t overpriced!
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by jaxxy(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2019
Smily202:
Although am Apple fan from beginning but people has come to realize that Apple Phones has nothing else to offer rather than hype.

Phone you can only move around without tweaking to suit your taste (don't tell me jailbreak cuz it will mess up the phone)

Nevertheless, I still use both Samsung Android for tweaking and IPhone for class. grin

I use apple for its simplicity. It has class Bt that’s not my major attraction. Samsung is my main bt it’s can be cumbersome to use.

1 Like

Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Johnpotter660: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2019
They are still among the richest companies in the world. Idea being: there are more poor people with little money, and few rich people with big money. They call it emmmmm...."Pareto principle".
dryakson:
How I wish apple will start producing midrange phones of let's say 40k, 50k, 60k 35k etc.
They don't know that poor people are more than the rich
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by ollah2: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2019
jaxxy:

I use apple for its simplicity. It has class Bt that’s not my major attraction. Samsung is my main bt it’s can be cumbersome to use.

Samsung is even simpler to use than Apple's iPhone. You have to hit settings for virtually everything which isn't so on Samsung

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by pacespot(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2019
$1760 for a phone, that's equivalent of N633,600, that means iPhone can buy a neatly used Toyota Camry car.

3 Likes

Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by seunfly: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2019
pacespot:
$1760 for a phone, that's equivalent of N633,600, that means iPhone can buy a neatly used Toyota Camry car.

That is the feelings with majority of the users, they also wants u to feel it.
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2019
AdaAde:

No
are u sure so ?
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2019
Crying more than the bereaved cheesy
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Smily202(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2019
tomdon:

Which useless class my bro
Any average person using iPhone has inferiority complex
I can't spend anything above 100k on a phone

It's class as simple as that. Same applies to cars u can buy Buggati or Lamborghini or Ferrari while someone will prefer cheaper cars like Kia, Toyota etc. All na Cars but Class is different.

2 Likes

Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Smily202(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2019
jaxxy:

Android is easy to use.
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by jaxxy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Smily202:

Android is easy to use.

Bt not as easy as iphone trust me. Unless u haven’t used an iPhone or u have bt are basised toward android or don’t understand simplicity.

ollah2:

Samsung is even simpler to use than Apple's iPhone. You have to hit settings for virtually everything which isn't so on Samsung

Which iPhone do u have to hit settings every time? When there’s control centre and 3D Touch. I go to settings more on the android and it throws so many options/controls at u for a simple task at same time which may be good bt makes it clumsy. Lol
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
...the chinese phone manufacturers unlike huawei & xiaomi are gaining market due to their accessibility & affordability...
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Lexusgs430: 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
...the chinese phone manufacturers unlike huawei & xiaomi are gaining market due to their accessibility & affordability...

Umidigi comes to mind.........
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Yale9(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
dryakson:
How I wish apple will start producing midrange phones of let's say 40k, 50k, 60k 35k etc.
they produce midrange phones. But with high end prices

1 Like

Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by seunfly: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi comes to mind.........

Oga!!! You and your umidigi sha... Abeg tell them to have repair Centre in Nigeria, it doesn't need to be big like Huawei Centre or calcare, they can just use gionee model. They trained some guys and rent office space for them in major cities, the office doesn't need to be big.
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
AdaAde:

No
would have given u one if u had said yes
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by AdaAde(f): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
fabiano09:

would have given u one if u had said yes

I don't need it. I'm satisfied with what I have. Even if I need to change my phone, I'll go for something worth the price.
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
AdaAde:

I don't need it. I'm satisfied with what I have. Even if I need to change my phone, I'll go for something worth the price.
that doesn't make sense ,so if a relative or friend gives u an iPhone then u reject just because it's pricey ?? economically strange ,maybe you are too frugal
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by AdaAde(f): 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
fabiano09:

that doesn't make sense ,so if a relative or friend gives u an iPhone then u reject just because it's pricey ??

It wouldn't make any sense rejecting a gift from such people.
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by pcwizzy: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
jaxxy:

Bt not as easy as iphone trust me. Unless u haven’t used an iPhone or u have bt are basised toward android or don’t understand simplicity.

Which iPhone do u have to hit settings every time? When there’s control centre and 3D Touch. I go to settings more on the android and it throws so many options/controls at u for a simple task at same time which may be good bt makes it clumsy. Lol
What your saying is just the truth . I am a bug time Samsung fan (S8+ user) and I must say the simplicity
of iOS is what makes it good .

Android is meant for people who really want to play around their phones but on iOS everything is easy to navigate .

I know this cause I also have an iPhone which I hold because of class, I dont need anybody telling me I own a samsung cause I cant afford an iPhone . wink
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by weedfada(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
I see...after Soulja boy called you guys out and laid out the indices, una start dey reason well ehn? Rubbish!
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by schoolboymatt(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

You are on fire grin grin
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Olubidex: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
dryakson:

They may need to buy some parts from Alaba International market be that
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Chumaskyx(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Apple is losing its biggest market in china to huawei ...so they want reduce price of other smaller markets such as africa....its not love but simple demand and supply
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
AdaAde:

It wouldn't make any sense rejecting a gift from such people.
what's your IQ?
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Topsontiger: 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin ;DLet's see waiting go happen
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by tomdon(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Smily202:

It's class as simple as that. Same applies to cars u can buy Buggati or Lamborghini or Ferrari while someone will prefer cheaper cars like Kia, Toyota etc. All na Cars but Class is different.

An average earner cannot afford all those luxury cars you mentioned. Anyone who has it surely is not a mean man. But an idiot can use 500k which is more than half his life savings to buy phone. That's stupidity and inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by tomdon(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jalingo767:

You’re the one suffering from inferiority complex. When next the new iphone is out. I’m gonna buy it. I don’t know when inferiority complex becomes a definition of how much a phone costs. Just tell us you can’t afford it, we would understand. I’m getting iphone Xs Max next month, using Iphone 8 plus presently

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Show off man
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Jalingo767(m): 12:17am On Feb 01, 2019
tomdon:

Show off man
Show on man, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide's Mobile Theme For Nokia Phones / This Is Wicked! Paid For Airtime, Was Debited And Yet Never Got The Airtime. / Elon Musk 'mocks' Facebook, Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.