Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous (32875 Views)

I Have Got Xiaomi 12S Ultra. And I Am A Bit Disappointed / Banks Reducing Their International Spending Limit To $100 Is Just Ridiculous / Just Look At This Girl's Ridiculous Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by folahann(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jalingo767:

The irony of the matter be say Na android user go bring this news ooo. You people are always concerned about iphone even more than the users lol.

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

With your numerous user ames.
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Jalingo767(m): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
folahann:

With your numerous user ames.
Does it matter? What matters is that you get the visa. Visit our office in Ibadan

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide's Mobile Theme For Nokia Phones / This Is Wicked! Paid For Airtime, Was Debited And Yet Never Got The Airtime. / Elon Musk 'mocks' Facebook, Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.