Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous (32870 Views)

I Have Got Xiaomi 12S Ultra. And I Am A Bit Disappointed / Banks Reducing Their International Spending Limit To $100 Is Just Ridiculous / Just Look At This Girl's Ridiculous Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by blackgold2018(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2019
AdaAde:
Good news for people who have never touched an iPhone, and are dying for one.

Nothing spectacular about it sef.
Was waiting for this kind of insensitive comment.
Poor man mentality. Your looks confirms it all.
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by adecz: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2019
If Apple™ reduces the price of their
products in Nigeria, their sales will drop
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
because some Nigerians ( including hungry slay mamas
& yahoos) with their fake,
make believe lifestyles only like buying
extremely expensive goods without even
knowing how to properly use them.

You see all ex or serving governors with
private jets, when they have nowhere to go.

Ni undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Hoodbilonia: 8:32am On Jan 31, 2019
i need iphone xs max 300$.
id pay cash
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Jalingo767(m): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2019
tomdon:

Which useless class my bro
Any average person using iPhone has inferiority complex
I can't spend anything above 100k on a phone
You’re the one suffering from inferiority complex. When next the new iphone is out. I’m gonna buy it. I don’t know when inferiority complex becomes a definition of how much a phone costs. Just tell us you can’t afford it, we would understand. I’m getting iphone Xs Max next month, using Iphone 8 plus presently

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Abbey2sam(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2019
thespokenword:
You are liers - you are compelled to stagger the price because your markets have been hit by China , remarkably Hauwei, and that leaves you with no choice than to drop the price. So what you are obeying is the fundamental law of pricing- the higher the price ,the better such is left for Davido to purchase. How many OBO do we have in Nigeria?

Lol

Obo part
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Valerie47:
I will never use my money to buy an overpriced commodity cause I'm an Economist.

Is that another definition of being bro... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Abbey2sam(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Binikingdowm:
grin

Teacher, too bad you can't correct me cause I never make a mistake.

Made
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Abbey2sam(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2019
franchasng:
every business or company have their target market; some target the rich while some target the middle class and others target the poor.

Rolls Royce targets only the rich and affluent and they have been in business for decades now, so I think Apple wants to be the Rolls Royce of mobile phones targeting only highend income earners

Ok..... Make them continue
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Adiwana: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2019
They Thought Refurbishing the Iphone X And Producing Those Two Rubbish will Make People Go Gaga.But Alas People Realised It Was the Same Phone With Different Name And Hiked Prices,Now They Are Crying??lmao

1 Like

Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2019
dryakson:
How I wish apple will start producing midrange phones of let's say 40k, 50k, 60k 35k etc.
They don't know that poor people are more than the rich

If u can't use Apple phones, use Orange phone bro grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by ibietela2(m): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2019
My iPhone is gathering dust jare
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Is that another definition of being bro... grin
Its called being a rational consumer.
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by JeffreyJames(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2019
UrbanExotica:
or you can't afford one

Why do most Nigerians think because someone doesn't like something it automatically translates to "because you can't afford it"?

What is wrong with you people?

6 Likes

Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Tyche(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2019
dominique:
Apple going the way of blackberry?

You wish
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Apple sells powerbanks?.... Real Apple or Fake Apple?.....

Because it also seems Ferrari now also sells powerbanks .....

Its a battery case for the iPhone X, XS & XS MAX
Apple released it not too long, the Rubbish costs about $150
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Olumeme: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2019
I have never liked that iPhone. It's too rigid and you can't customize to suit your taste.
Team android anyday, anytime!

1 Like

Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by dryakson(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2019
franchasng:
every business or company have their target market; some target the rich while some target the middle class and others target the poor.

Rolls Royce targets only the rich and affluent and they have been in business for decades now, so I think Apple wants to be the Rolls Royce of mobile phones targeting only highend income earners
If so then why are they complaining.
They are really feeling the heat
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by GEEBITE: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2019
Too harsh.
UrbanExotica:
or you can't afford one
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
Apple must crumble and die in Jesus name..
Blackberry will feed on their carcass.

They ruined smartphone market with their useless branding and pricing.

Premium phones like Samsung shouldn't normally cost as much as they are now, but everyone wants to copy apple cos its working for them.
Wetin concern Jesus for apple mata?
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Bizibi(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2019
Some of us knew that long ago,I don't buy liability for show off or like someone said class,if I don't show off with cars then why should I do that with a small screen device.

1 Like

Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Lexusgs430: 9:02am On Jan 31, 2019
selfmadeOLX:

Its a battery case for the iPhone X, XS & XS MAX
Apple released it not too long, the Rubbish costs about $150

Apple are simply taking advantage of their loyal customers......... It's simply an indirect expensive club membership class fee...........

If one wants to buy Samsung or Apple devices, best to allow depreciation set in.........
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Olulinks(m): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2019
Binikingdowm:
grin

Teacher, too bad you can't correct me cause I never make a mistake.

I never made a mistake.
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by seunfly: 9:12am On Jan 31, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Apple sells powerbanks?.... Real Apple or Fake Apple?.....

Because it also seems Ferrari now also sells powerbanks .....

Lol!!! Real Apple, but trust Apple they did not call it powerbank, they called it smart battery case.

https://www.nairaland.com/4977559/apple-releases-new-smart-battery#75025083
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by 9jaRealist: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2019
This sort of story only affects people trying to hang their coat above their real reach. undecided

Because if you could truly AFFORD (emphasis) to spend almost $1400+ on a phone, an extra $300+ should be no biggie.
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by Lexusgs430: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2019
seunfly:

Lol!!! Real Apple, but trust Apple they did not call it powerbank, they called it smart battery case.

https://www.nairaland.com/4977559/apple-releases-new-smart-battery#75025083

Apple love to package..... And repackage, with massive price tags ....... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by bendike: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2019
wittyt98:
ok. please let us know when they reduce the price to $100 - $200 grin

for now i'm still proudly rocking my 20k china/london used "infocus" phone grin
Bet y'all never heard of that name before grin
Lol> Na so i see one tv like that. Guess the brand name? TV. grin
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by ShugaFly(m): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2019
ChiefSupplier55:

Wise taught u have there I just wish that
*Thought*
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by AdaAde(f): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2019
fabiano09:

If I buy u an iPhone will u take it ??

No
Re: Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous by seunfly: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Apple love to package..... And repackage, with massive price tags ....... grin

Don't mind them, they copy existing innovation, packaged it, make noise about it and slam $$$ on it. Then isheep will rushed it and claim Apple is the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where To Buy Nigerian Recharge Cards Online / This Is Wicked! Paid For Airtime, Was Debited And Yet Never Got The Airtime. / Olamide's Mobile Theme For Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.