Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot (23986 Views)

Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram / Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China / FG Shielding Akpabio From Prosecution For Corrupt Allegation ― Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by RTSC: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
But is that not the current policy of the buhari government?

Release your loot and get amnesty.

Why are these Yoruba apc numb nuts on nairaland making it sound like a new policy?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by greggng: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
We already know you have nothing to offer. That means after looting the economy one will now invest in foreign land...after sometime you will return what you looted wuthout interest and amnesty will be yours....what a criminal wanting to be president

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Looking for soft landing for himself and corrupt friends once whistle blowers start blowing.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by RTSC: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
greggng:
We already know you have nothing to offer. That means after looting the economy one will now invest in foreign land...after sometime you will return what you looted wuthout interest and amnesty will be yours....what a criminal wanting to be president
So buhari your saviour is also a thief.

Because atiku copied it from him.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by asiga(m): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Give the amnesty to your self first

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
kennygee:

So it's better to sweep their sins under the carpet and bring them into APC?
no no no no... Let me finish. Let me just finish. Lol.
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by RTSC: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
Looking for soft landing for himself and corrupt friends once whistle blowers start blowing.
Who is going to provide rough landing for isa funtua and the new band of criminals and cabals running sway over this government?
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by mabaz(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hl
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by abdmams: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
netpro:
PDP has shamelessly embraced corruption in full. What a shame.

other countries too, do the same thing. so, don't always limit ur reasoning to "pdp" or "apc"

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by Charmingrascal(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
I swear Atiku can't rule this Country. "God forbid" Just like Paul said

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by Kennybus(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
During APC own, people complained that question asked Buhari were answered by Osinbajo, but now Obi is doing it and they keep mum. They ask question and they keep dodging it. Wish Nigeria can look for alternative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by 9jaArea: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
So who will give Atiku amnesty for his past and future loot if he becomes president? .

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is the wisest decision any leader can take. Not the kangaroo justice and lopsided fight against corruption of buhari. Eventually despite the so much noise and endless court cases, only a little had been recovered so far. They keep losing cases like wash hand water after spending so much on investigation and logistics. What a wasteful government, bereft of sense.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by sulaimania2003(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Then corruption continue since no penalties for it.
That means you want to take Nigeria backward, where everybody can steal with the aim to return it if caught.
Then with you corruption never end.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by Elephantking: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Haven read all the trash he and his deputy has just vomited, i came to conclude that nigeria will be in serious danger if these two thieves ware elected.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by RTSC: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
It's unfortunate that a lot of nairalanders are going to be deceived by these apc scums on nairaland.

There is nothing new about this policy. The buhari government claimed to have recovered billions of loot in exchange for amnesty.

It's a brilliant policy.

The same idiots that claimed atiku cannot go to US are the same animals trying to paint this policy as sinister.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by Neoteny(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
decatalyst:
I just feel like laughing...and i don't know why

grin grin

Come on, we all know.

It's the irony.

He'll give himself amnesty...but he won't return a Kobo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by rusher14: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
So you and your gang loot ( PDP was in power for 16 years), now you wish to grant them amnesty.

Rinse and repeat.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by imam07: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku the grand patron of looters wants to give amnesty to his co looters. Nah who suppose seek for amnesty first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by TEDHorsePower: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku means business

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by Azola(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
na now u people want to fight corruption, baba Athieful u better go and enjoy ur pension.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by abdmams: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
sulaimania2003:
Then corruption continue since no penalties for it.
That means you want to take Nigeria backward, where everybody can steal with the aim to return it if caught.
Then with you corruption never end.

abeg, read what he said carefully
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by rusher14: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
abdmams:

other countries too, do the same thing. so, don't always limit ur reasoning to "pdp" or "apc"

Example of these other countries please.
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by Rotimi47: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
decatalyst:
I just feel like laughing...and i don't know why

grin grin
Same here grin
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by brojoshua: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
A corrupt people can't do anything to corruption except to start it afresh and to sell our country to corruption perpetually. These people are destroyers of the country and so all well-meaning Nigerians beware of their lies and evil intentions and flee from them. He who has ear to hear, let him hear

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by Faithiy356777: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
See prove below

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by Charly68: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
haffaze777:
Atiku & corruption lipsrsealed
They are like 5 & 6

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by imam07: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
So that the money will be relooted by atiku.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
I like Atiku.

Yes, Atiku should use amnesty as campaign slogan.

Great guy.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by Kennydoc(m): 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
abc115:
Amnesty for himself. ..

And yet in 4 years, Buhari could not prosecute him. Don't you think the amnesty will benefit Buhari and his family more?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Adeyinka: Police Fired Tear Gas At Hoodlums Not June 12 Activists / APC Osun Rally Live Pictures / US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.