Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot (23982 Views)

Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram / Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China / FG Shielding Akpabio From Prosecution For Corrupt Allegation ― Group (2) (3) (4)

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by balraf(m): 7:09am On Jan 31, 2019
why won't you,birds of the same feathers flocks together
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by prinzcheetah: 7:27am On Jan 31, 2019
How do you expect a thief to trial a thief so he have to bring up measures to get the money an loot it by himself
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by dadark: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2019
this program already exists....its nothing new....
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by dadark: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2019
this thief loves shooting himself in the foot....

just weeks before elections and he is still makin promises....
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by dadark: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2019
promise us 60 virgins each....kiiiki....

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by NkayStory(f): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2019
onez:
A man with practical solution to Nigeria's problem

You are the first person with a working brain on his head on this thread..The few ignorant posters who posted before you are dolos and empty brains who had written JAMB unsusccessfully for at least 8times..

Corruption s so entrenched and interwoven in the pysche and DNA of the average Nigerian as well Politicians that going guns-blazing againt "corrupt" individual will simply sink the country into unrest and anarchy,being strategic while killing two birds with one stone makes more sense...Keeping the dollars in our Economy is better than staching them in Swiss and other foreign banks like most criminal Politicians and Administrators do only to be given conditions before we can get them back...e.g the never ending "Abacha loot"

Meanwhile,a strong institution which will make corruption impossible is key and more effective than hpocritical one-sided corruption-fight which actually makes corruption more entrenched and endemic.but brainless APC supporters programmed not to use their heads do not know that..

Buhari with his fake anti-corruption stance is neck-deep in various corrupt practices which will be uncovers the day another party rules this country..Dont even get me started on the massive looting of the nations treasury by other APC members as well as the hoardes of ex-PDP members finding solace in APC as we speak

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by ACE1010: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2019
Let me laugh first.... Atikuloot thinks a man in his right senses will do that?? shocked shocked shocked
This is the easiest way to encourage corruption and looting. Steal
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by respectk(f): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2019
amnesty for looters kwa!!!!!!

hunkle........ this is RUBBISH
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by ACE1010: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Let me laugh first.... Atikuloot thinks a man in his right senses will do that?? shocked shocked shocked
This is the easiest way to encourage corruption and looting. Steal, return 1% of what you have stolen and walk free!!

Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by aku626(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2019
It might not be sufficient reasons to return em however it is still a reason and we can demand for better sanctions.
rusher14:

And they would return it because of amnesty abi?
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by rusher14: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2019
aku626:
It might not be sufficient reasons to return em however it is still a reason and we can demand for better sanctions.

No society can thrive if thieves are treated with kids gloves.

The largest economy in the world, the much vaunted China, executes such acts without blinking .
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by Classickj(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2019
princemillla:
Mehn Atiku really didn't impress me with this. There is no way Atiku will fight corruption with this amnesty thing.

We want every single person's who have squandered our money prosecuted and sent to prison. Not amnesty.

We need to get tough and not giving them a soft landing to gain popularity and majority
Hw many as buhari send to jail
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by Classickj(m): 9:09am On Jan 31, 2019
dokunbam:
What!
thief giving thieves amnesty
if they return their stolen money
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by Classickj(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
for more jokes, text atiku to 419.

he should go and surrender his own loot first. nonsense.
which loot
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by dadark: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2019
NkayStory:

You are the first person with a working brain on his head on this thread..The few ignorant posters who posted before you are dolos and empty brains who had written JAMB unsusccessfully for at least 8times..

Corruption s so entrenched and interwoven in the pysche and DNA of the average Nigerian as well Politicians that going guns-blazing againt "corrupt" individual will simply sink the country into unrest and anarchy,being strategic while killing two birds with one stone makes more sense...Keeping the dollars in our Economy is better than staching them in Swiss and other foreign banks like most criminal Politicians and Administrators do only to be given conditions before we can get them back...e.g the never ending "Abacha loot"

Meanwhile,a strong institution which will make corruption impossible is key and more effective than hpocritical one-sided corruption-fight which actually makes corruption more entrenched and endemic.but brainless APC supporters programmed not to use their heads do not know that..

Buhari with his fake anti-corruption stance is neck-deep in various corrupt practices which will be uncovers the day another party rules this country..Dont even get me started on the massive looting of the nations treasury by other APC members as well as the hoardes of ex-PDP members finding solace in APC as we speak

marry him na,if you like him so much....
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by dadark: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2019
Classickj:
which loot

loot in amelika....??
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by pryme(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2019
NkayStory:

You should be ashamed of this post you just typed up there, so instead of replacing Buhari with someone that can eradicate corruption, we should replace him with someone that will house corruption all in the name of amnesty.
A sane president will distance himself from corruption, but yours want to "house" it, or have you forgotten what amnesty means?

The China Obi used vigorously as a reference point in his debate did what to corruption, did they house it?

At every turn your candidates has shown they will treat corruption with kid gloves.
So as a mother if your son steals you will take back what he steals and let him go? No discipline or something to stop him from doing such next time?

Buhari is no Saint all ask is if you want to replace him, replace him with a saint, not another misfit, We deserve better.
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by NkayStory(f): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
pryme:

You should be ashamed of this post you just typed up there, so instead of replacing Buhari with someone that can eradicate corruption, we should replace him with someone that will house corruption all in the name of amnesty.
A sane president will distance himself from corruption, but yours want to "house" it, or have you forgotten what amnesty means?

The China Obi used vigorously as a reference point in his debate did what to corruption, did they house it?

At every turn your candidates has shown they will treat corruption with kid gloves.
So as a mother if your son steals you will take back what he steals and let him go? No discipline or something to stop him from doing such next time?

Buhari is no Saint all ask is if you want to replace him, replace him with a saint, not another misfit, We deserve better.

Your out-bursts are unecessary cos i am 100% correct...You guys need to wake from the idealistic World to the reality that Nigeria is in a big freaking mess of corruption right from independence till date..Buhari,Atiku,Moghalu,Sowore,Durotoye .e.t.c will not make much of a difference unless they in-augurate strong institutions that will discourage corruption...not one stupid fake "strong man' fooling himsellf he will "pyth kwarapshan".

Adams Oshiomole,Festus Keyamo and co who hitherto were tnought of as fighting for the masses via NLC activism and human rights activism are now a shadow of themselves.We can agree that they have been "conqured" by the rotten system we operate with and has become clowns at best and pathetic frauds at worst.

Corruption is so entrenched in the DNA of Nigerians that you practically have to murder every one to get rid of it...Falsification of ages and documents are pretty much the norm in our country..Students at all levels in Nigeria cheat their way through graduation..I was surprised when a colleague of mine told me that i am the only using her "real age" in my organisation to name a few..

There no freaking "saints" in Nigerian politics or those aspiring for office..The point we are aspiring forr now s to "chop but work" because 99% of our leaders(who are simply a reflection of the average Nigerian ) is " chop,chop,chop but do not work"!

I would have voted Kingsley Moghalu because i love his Economic blue-prints but he will not win..However i am not under any illusion he will be a "saint" if he becomes the President...Peter Obi is my next candidate because of the efforts he made in my Anambra State as a Governor.Since he now "attached to Atiku ,i will vote for them

Sowore is a big NO for me.
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by pryme(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
NkayStory:

Your out-bursts are unecessary cos i am 100% correct...You guys need to wake from the idealistic World to the reality that Nigeria is in a big freaking mess of corruption right from independence till date..Buhari,Atiku,Moghalu,Sowore,Durotoye .e.t.c will not make much of a difference unless they in-augurate strong institutions that will discourage corruption...not one stupid fake "strong man' fooling himsellf he will "pyth kwarapshan".

Adams Oshiomole,Festus Keyamo and co who hitherto were tnought of as fighting for the masses via NLC activism and human rights activism are now a shadow of themselves.We can agree that they have been "conqured" by the rotten system we operate with and has become clowns at best and pathetic frauds at worst.

Corruption is so entrenched in the DNA of Nigerians that you practically have to murder every one to get rid of it...Falsification of ages and documents are pretty much the norm in our country..Students at all levels in Nigeria cheat their way through graduation..I was surprised when a colleague of mine told me that i am the only using her "real age" in my organisation to name a few..

There no freaking "saints" in Nigerian politician or those aspiring for office..The point we are aspiring forr now s to "chop but work" because 99% of our leaders(who are simply a reflection of the average Nigerian ) is " chop,chop,chop but do not work"!

I would have voted Kingsley Moghalu because i love his Economic blue-prints but he will not win..However i am not under any illusion he will be a "saint" if he becomes the President...Peter Obi is my next candidate because of the efforts he made in my Anambra State as a Governor.Since he now "attached to Atiku ,i will vote for them

Sowore is a big NO for me.

We have such people that will make a genuine stand against corruption, but like you rightly said, they won't win, but that does not mean we support anybody that will treat corruption with kids glove.

The revolution in the Chinese system towards corruption started with a strong leader, it all starts from the head, it's the head that can breathe life into institutions and give them full backing, no matter how strong an institution is it will amount to nothing with a corrupt leader. So we need both a strong leader and strong institutions.

On second thought I may be wrong,
We don't need a Saint, we need a dictator to fight corruption, because due process and bureaucracy is what breeds corruption in this country, a dictator will only follow the necessary process. During the military corruption was hidden, it existed but you better not get caught.

As for your Obi as a VP am sorry to say, Atiku will only reduce him to a figure head, a person that is so hungry for power like Atiku will not like to share it with anyone.

Even if Moghalu won't win, vote with your conscience.
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by NkayStory(f): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
pryme:

We have such people that will make a genuine stand against corruption, but like you rightly said, they won't win, but that does not mean we support anybody that will treat corruption with kids glove.

The revolution in the Chinese system towards corruption started with a strong leader, it all starts from the head, it's the head that can breathe life into institutions and give them full backing, no matter how strong an institution is it will amount to nothing with a corrupt leader. So we need both a strong leader and strong institutions.

On second thought I may be wrong,
We don't need a Saint, we need a dictator to fight corruption, because due process and bureaucracy is what breeds corruption in this country, a dictator will only follow the necessary process. During the military corruption was hidden, it existed but you better not get caught.

As for your Obi as a VP am sorry to say, Atiku will only reduce him to a figure head, a person that is so hungry for power like Atiku will not like to share it with anyone.

Even if Moghalu won't win, vote with your conscience.

You can only get a semblance of a strong leader in a dictatorship and i actually believe our omly saving grace will be a benevolent dictator with for-sight and holistic patrotism,but it will be useless if he does not put up a strong institution....Seperation of powers as obtains in a democracy will not allow for the kind of high-handedness you are advocating for

Unfortunately we have a pseudo-democracy with zero plans for a strong institution,so its been from one mess to another..Sorry but .I will not vote Moghalu but Atiku..

The usless system we operate with is why we have Buhari and the lesser evil Atiku as the two srongest candidates..I am realistic enough to know that and that is why i chose to go with the lesser evil..

Sowore,Moghalu,Durotoye,Atiku,Hashim,and the least of them all Buhari cannot effectively fight corruption the way Nigerians wants..and these are the only optiions we have now

..Facts.
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by KanwuliaExtra: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Smart move!
There are not enough jails and the cost of persecution will be overwhelming.

Toooooo many looters! cry
Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by Classickj(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

loot in amelika....??
dat in amelika nw, i mean d one of Nigeria

Security Operatives Stop Journalists, Kanu’s Lawyer From Court Premises / 2023: Gov Emmanuel Flies To Ghana For Spiritual Retreat, Leaves Aides Behind / Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55