Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? (4938 Views)

Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Is It Right To Encourage Our Kids To Seductively Dance/twerk?(pic/video) / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by IamPlato(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't have to blow my trumpet here. Just forget it.

Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Frankicent(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wilfredpat22:
Don’t buy phone for a girl because we will use your phone to call other guys to banng us. It is your phone she will use to receive calls from someone in kano and travel there, get bannged and she is back In Lagos.

Try to use your head when dealing with us oo

lol i hope you a Lady for real. Cause only 5% of women will say this.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Frankicent(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
pillan:
if you have the resources and can give without thinking of getting something in return, why not.. otherwise, save your cash

hmmmm well said.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Frankicent(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Eberechi24:

Even as a married man you think like fuckboy which is very shameful. After sleeping with her, will you get your money back? What is this fuss about money?
The last time I met your kind he was riding keke napep. A man who owns a big shop and a comfortable ride went down to square one. Life humbled him. No one has immunity over poverty or helpless state.

I was very happy when I saw him, Lol and i wish same for every man who feels the only way to be compensated for helping a girl in need out is by sleeping with her even against her will.

bad belle all you ladies know is collect nd wouldn't give. Am not talking about sex...

Only 10% of young women would do something for you without regrets or complain.

For your information smart guys test women physiologically. You don't expect to give you all the time.

When it gets to your turn your answer would be " i no get"

Most of you young ladies are too stingy.

Worked with a girl after had physiologically make her talk. She confuse to me that she love receiving gifts from men.

If i really want to f*ck her na small tin... i can't cause i need a unique nd good girl for a gf. no be chop chop

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Frankicent(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
There are lady that once you give them something like money, they automatically perceive you to be a potential maga. Then the bills start coming in, then they start luring you with sexxx just because they believe that's the only way they can continue to collect money from you. But fact is only a few guys will not want a returned favour. Some girl are damn too cheap too, or maybe it because of poverty level. With little amount, they automatically become your sexxx machine.

you don get am.. Me if i give you @will nd you using s*x to draw me.. i go bang you goon.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Eberechi24(f): 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Frankicent:

bad belle all you ladies know is collect nd wouldn't give. Am not talking about sex...

p
I give not because I have but because I have been in lack and know how it feels to be in need. People who play smart when it comes to giving are people who haven't experienced life, they are living in luxury, almost in illusion. They don't know that somewhere this time, a family is praying to see #500 to eat this night.

Nobody enjoys being needy or enjoy receiving all the time except leeches. They want to give. Begging is not honourable.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by loswhite(m): 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I haven't bought a phone, but I've given money to a guy I wasn't in a relationship with, not even once. He's married now. What's the big deal to buy a phone for someone? Stop giving importance to trivialities.
my dear guys give money regularly to girls they don't have anything with so it is not news...
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Frankicent(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2019
Eberechi24:

I give not because I have but becauseIi Ihave been in lack and know howit feels to be in need. People who play smart when it comes to giving are people who haven't experienced life, they are livingin luxury, almost in illusion. They don't know that somewhere this time, a family is praying to see #500 to eat this night.

Nobody enjoys being needy or enjoy receiving all the time except leeches. They want to give. Begging is not honourable.

yh you right most just want to get all the money party hard, drink and f*ck all the ladies.

Am not calling myself a saint am guy i also party nd do shit something. But i do have conscience..

Every day i pray for opportunity so i can help people. Have seen thing wouldn't like someone to survive..

The attached chat below which one is you?
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by SaintChukz(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
MissSweet:
lipsrsealed

Hiya...Would you mind me sending you a DM? I have something to tell you.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Pocoloco: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tamarapetty:
I feel like dashing a guy money now, with no G-strings attached.
I'll be most grateful if u can help me
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Fourwinds: 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Yes I will. You guys/men should learn how to give without strings attached or expecting benefits in return.

I'm tired of Nigerian guys, ask them for something now, they'll refer you to your boyfriends. Give without attaching strings, that way both parties will be happy. Be a giver today.
nonsense

Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fourwinds:
nonsense

Ok. You've been noticed. undecided
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
loswhite:
my dear guys give money regularly to girls they don't have anything with so it is not news...

Ask your fellow guys on here who find it as an issue.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
IamPlato:

Are you okay? What's funny? undecided
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Eberechi24:

I give not because I have but because I have been in lack and know how it feels to be in need. People who play smart when it comes to giving are people who haven't experienced life, they are living in luxury, almost in illusion. They don't know that somewhere this time, a family is praying to see #500 to eat this night.

You are wise. What is there to give?
It is just a gadamn phone.

I remember when I was in my final year, I paid sch fees for one guy. He went telling his friends that I am small without sense. I approached him in his department and told him, "I couldn't watch you miss your final exams and spill, please do not think I am not stupid". It has been some years and he keeps trying to reestablish contact. I no need am for anything again.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by IamPlato(m): 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you okay? What's funny? undecided
ifa slap You...

So Somebody Can Not Laugh In Peace Again abi... undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Lowkey01: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Poco, me sef tire. The truth is, they don't know that we are just managing most of them and tolerating their excesses.

Their warped mentality is really getting absurd. I sometimes wonder if ever they start giving without expecting, won't the world be a better place?

Weetiin you dey feel like ?
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Eberechi24(f): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
pocohantas:

You are wise. What is there to give?
It is just a gadamn phone.

I remember when I was in my final year, I paid sch fees for one guy. He went telling his friends that I am small without sense. I approached him in his department and told him, "I couldn't watch you miss your final exams and spill, please do not think I am not stupid". It has been some years and he keeps trying to reestablish contact. I no need am for anything again.
You did right Poco. He may think it was his smartness that made you pay for the school fees but it was your kind heart.

I always give no matter how little, as far as I can help, I do it and forget it. Why? I started fending for myself at the age of sixteen, Asin I hit street without mission or vision and through these years, AV been meeting people who have been helpful. Who help me without counting if am their girlfriend or daughter and I am forever grateful to them. Reading some comments on this forum makes me forever indebted to them.

My little way of showing appreciation is to extend that Iove to another.

I keep telling people being in need isn't honourable, it makes you vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:25am On Feb 05, 2019
Lowkey01:

Weetiin you dey feel like ?

What?
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Innobee99(m): 12:37am On Feb 05, 2019
Wilfredpat22:
Don’t buy phone for a girl because we will use your phone to call other guys to banng us. It is your phone she will use to receive calls from someone in kano and travel there, get bannged and she is back In Lagos.

Try to use your head when dealing with us oo
I wish I can see u to give u nice hand shake....

I love hearing the truth, especially from a lady
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Innobee99(m): 12:39am On Feb 05, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
How can you be buying a gift for somebody who claims to be in a serious relationship with another man? As in father Christmas or what? Its a no no for me.
God knows I can't while my eyes are wide open...

Unless na spell
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by MissSweet(f): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
SaintChukz:

Hiya...Would you mind me sending you a DM? I have something to tell you.

why not say it here if u can
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Fourwinds: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok. You've been noticed. undecided
alrite, you have been noticed too angry angry
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Fourwinds:
alrite, you have been noticed too angry angry

undecided
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Fourwinds: 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by irumole1975: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

They don't need your help either! Save your money. This warped mentality of Nigerian men is really nauseating. I think most of you should be buried alive.

Is like You're maaaaaaad or something

Have you ever in yur fucking life give a guy #200

What's with all these entitlement mentality of a typical Nigerian girl

Call me stingy, But I've never for once buy any of my ex just a common #100 recharge card

My principle is simple; Do for me and I reciprocate. If you can't I cant
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by irumole1975: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Eberechi24:

Even as a married man you think like fuckboy which is very shameful. After sleeping with her, will you get your money back? What is this fuss about money?
The last time I met your kind he was riding keke napep. A man who owns a big shop and a comfortable ride went down to square one. Life humbled him. No one has immunity over poverty or helpless state.

I was very happy when I saw him, Lol and i wish same for every man who feels the only way to be compensated for helping a girl in need out is by sleeping with her even against her will.

Let them girls too start helping guys out, and may you be unfortunate if you ever request for my dick in return.

We know how most of you become desperate when you are with fine boys like us
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by irumole1975: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
vingeophysicist:
you are a beautiful lady, let me reserve my comment

She's immune to criticism after spewing rubbish just because she's fair in complexion?

This is how you guys turn women into something they are today. Most of them think they can get away with anything
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
irumole1975:

She's immune to criticism after spewing rubbish just because she's fair in complexion?

This is how you guys turn women into something they are today. Most of them think they can get away with anything

You have been noticed.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by irumole1975: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You have been noticed.

K
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Uwaeromosele: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Eberechi24:

off the Topic though
U mean Riding a Keke and Hustling is a Bad Job for someone?
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Uwaeromosele:

off the Topic though
U mean Riding a Keke and Hustling is a Bad Job for someone?
.. Thanks jare.The guy asked a simple question,but the way she was going about it is funny. Buying a mobile device(phone)which is a luxury and not a necessity for a lady in a serious relationship is very weird.There's a difference between it and helping a lady who is in need,let's say school fees or even rent.But well,its her opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. / This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.