Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? (5008 Views)

Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Is It Right To Encourage Our Kids To Seductively Dance/twerk?(pic/video) / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Eberechi24(f): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Uwaeromosele:

off the Topic though
U mean Riding a Keke and Hustling is a Bad Job for someone?

Okwu na-epute okwu. Oga. Every reaction is provoked by some action. I don't jump on every thread to go off pĂ´int unnecessarily, am not that stupid.

Riding keke for a man of his calibre is shameful owing to kind of he lived and how treated peopl.
EOD
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by SaintChukz(m): 6:36am On Feb 06, 2019
MissSweet:

why not say it here if u can

Hi MissSweet, sure i can and i even did a bit on one of your NL posts which you never acknowledged.

Well i think asking it here kinda voids the exclusivity of the nature of the discuss we would have if you are really interested.

It's nothing ulterior in motive, I just want to know you better basically. So what say you? Do I send a DM?
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2019
SaintChukz:

Hi MissSweet, sure i can and i even did a bit on one of your NL posts which you never acknowledged.

Well i think asking it here kinda voids the exclusivity of the nature of the discuss we would have if you are really interested.

It's nothing ulterior in motive, I just want to know you better basically. So what say you? Do I send a DM?
Nigerian Shakespeare grin
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by SaintChukz(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
MissSweet:

why not say it here if u can

Hey, why are you ignoring my message request? I'd like you to understand that i'm not here to waste time for either of us.

What I'd like to ask is pretty straight forward that's if you would oblige...ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos / My Relationship Is Threatened, How Do I Resolve This? Photos!! / Uganda Presidential Candidate Wife Stripped By Police In Presence Of Her Son.vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.