Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,251 members, 7,864,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? (4983 Views)

Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Is It Right To Encourage Our Kids To Seductively Dance/twerk?(pic/video) / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Splinz(m): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're very sensible.

Sosongo uyai anwan.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2019
lilmax:
who be this one?

Ask your decaying ancestors.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2019
Splinz:

Sosongo uyai anwan.

wink
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by labanj1(m): 9:43am On Feb 01, 2019
Eberechi24:

You are the one who don't understand the question asked by op. Because once you see a thread about girl and gift, your three leg become restless. Does it mean you are sex starved or what?

What if the girl who has fiancé needs help nko, she shouldn't be helped because of her fiancé?

What if the fiancé in question belonged to your crew who believes a girlfriend shouldn't be spent on" aka aka gum?

what if the the fiancé doesn't have to help nko?

Even Married couple(woman) at once in time needs help, she shouldn't be helped because she has husband who Bleep her?
Oga your mate set up Charitable foundations without microscopicing who's fucking recipients!!!
I wonder who enjoys being in need or helpless.
So I should buy phone for a lady whose partner is stingy. I can help a lady, but not with something as basic as a phone. If she needs a loan, to buy something for her business/something important that would be fine but phone. No. Moreover you should know if the partner is stingy, he'll be suspicious of where she got the phone. I don't want problems for myself.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by labanj1(m): 9:43am On Feb 01, 2019
I don't keep lady friends as such. The few ones I have are not too close. If you now have a fiance, then communication between us can't be that smooth to the extent I'll be buying phone for you.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Eberechi24(f): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2019
labanj1:

So I should buy phone for a lady whose fiance is stingy. I can help a lady, but not with something as basic as a phone. If she needs a loan, to buy something for her business/something important that would be fine but phone. No.
you can help a lady with what you are comfortable with. I frown at people who use sex as yardstick to help a girl.

Give what you are comfortable with.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by labanj1(m): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2019
Eberechi24:

you can help a lady with what you are comfortable with. I frown at people who use sex as yardstick to help a girl.

Give what you are comfortable with.
We are saying the same thing. I don't ask sex from ladies in order to help. In fact because of this, when I help a lady, esp. a stranger I make sure I never ask for phone number or even name. Even if I like her, somewhere in her mind something will be telling her it is because I helped her.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2019
Eberechi24:

You are the one who don't understand the question asked by op. Because once you see a thread about girl and gift, your three leg become restless. Does it mean you are sex starved or what? .

Lol, this early morning cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by IamPlato(m): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Poco, me sef tire. The truth is, they don't know that we are just managing most of them and tolerating their excesses.

Their warped mentality is really getting absurd. I sometimes wonder if ever they start giving without expecting, won't the world be a better place?
abeg Read Your Post Careful again and Tell Me what You See
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by IamPlato(m): 10:38am On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Yes I will. You guys/men should learn how to give without strings attached or expecting benefits in return.

I'm tired of Nigerian guys, ask them for something now, they'll refer you to your boyfriends. Give without attaching strings, that way both parties will be happy. Be a giver today.
Very Easy To Run Our Mouth Online But difficult To Live Up To Such Words. Be Careful What You Say

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:14am On Feb 01, 2019
IamPlato:
Very Easy To Run Our Mouth Online But difficult To Live Up To Such Words. Be Careful What You Say

Will you face front and never quote me again?

I know you lost your comprehensive ability. A very big pity. I have nothing to explain to you.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by IamPlato(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Will you face front and never quote me again?

I know you lost your comprehensive ability. A very big pity. I have nothing to explain to you.
Will You Shut Up There cheesy

If Not Because I Want To Marry You, I For Just Give You Back Hand Slap... undecided
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2019
Eberechi24:

You are the one who don't understand the question asked by op. Because once you see a thread about girl and gift, your three leg become restless. Does it mean you are sex starved or what?

What if the girl who has fiancé needs help nko, she shouldn't be helped because of her fiancé?

What if the fiancé in question belonged to your crew who believes a girlfriend shouldn't be spent on" aka aka gum?

what if the the fiancé doesn't have to help nko?

Even Married couple(woman) at once in time needs help, she shouldn't be helped because she has husband who Bleep her?
Oga your mate set up Charitable foundations without microscopicing who's fucking recipients!!!
I wonder who enjoys being in need or helpless.
.. Any lady who is in a serious relationship with a man should make do with whatever is giving to her by her fiancé or better still engage herself in something meaningful so she can be able to provide for herself and stop asking other men for gifts. A married woman asking for help from men apart from her relatives is not worthy to stay married.As for foundation,I run one and its for the elderly and that was the main reason when a lady asked for help for her elderly father here on nairaland,I credited the mans acct with the exact amount she requested for,I didn't ask her for sex..Men should note that any girl you re in a relationship with and she has the guts or temerity to be requesting for gifts from random men outside is disrespectful and disloyal to that relationship.The first thing I ask any lady that's comes to me for help is about her parents,student/employed, then I ask if she is into any serious relationship.If the parents are still alive and she is a student with genuine request,I will gladly help her. But if she is married or in a serous relationship I won't unless its a matter of life and death in which case you must come with your fiancée as a sign of respect to him.. That's my principle.I have at least 3 female workers in our firm,my secretary and two other Engineers and they all respect me.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your mouth na razor
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
Eberechi24:

Happy new month Sweetheart, kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss my darling happy new month to u too

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Eberechi24(f): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
lefulefu:
kiss kiss kiss my darling happy new month to u too
cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Eberechi24(f): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Any lady who is in a serious relationship with a man should m.
Help anyone base on principle that suit you best. I frown at string attached to assistance esp sex.

I don't consider accepting gifts from my friends( my bf may see as a stranger) as crime. If a friend give me a harmless gift that have been yearning for, I will accept not to spite my Bf but to solve my needs. Its become a crime if i hide it from him. If I show you gift a friend got for me. You don't have to be paranoid or have a negative thought about it when I have not given you reason to distrust me
Its become disrespectful if I go around begging for something I can get for myself.

As someone who look out for me. You advise me, saying something like this " Be careful of men that gifts o" won't hurt you.

Seeing it as crime is synonymous with "instead you succeed lets die in mystery. You didn't give her and got angry help came her way.

Odi egwu.
Kudos to you on your foundation.

For married woman, she can solicit for harmless help outside her relations when the need is urgent if they (relations) are not coming forward with it and husband is trying. It becomes disrespectful if she is doing it to spite her husband.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Babacele: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
hehehehe NL no go kii me o. which one be mobile device for serious relationship again?
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Eberechi24(f): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, this early morning cheesy
Lol, Poco you are a trouble maker angry cheesy

That man no dey eye see threads about girls and gift. I will always drag him, he's my brother grin

He wants to discourage me from begging him and it won't work embarassed cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Anfieldboss: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Yes I will. You guys/men should learn how to give without strings attached or expecting benefits in return.

I'm tired of Nigerian guys, ask them for something now, they'll refer you to your boyfriends. Give without attaching strings, that way both parties will be happy. Be a giver today.

I think it's vice versa, in fact it's even worse with ladies.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
Anfieldboss:

I think it's vice versa, in fact it's even worse with ladies.

Hmmmm. I can't refute your statement. Hold onto your opinion.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Rextizz(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

See mumu
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

wink If you get higher odds sef, nack me. Oil dey your head.

Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=Earthbound post=75330653][/quote]

Wow. 13 odds? Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by loswhite(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

lol...how many have u bought for ? To whom much is giving much is also expected
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by loswhite(m): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

They don't need your help either! Save your money. This warped mentality of Nigerian men is really nauseating. I think most of you should be buried alive.
lol...why the hate? Can you buy a phone for a guy that is in a serious relationship? If no, why do you want a man to buy for you?
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by IamPlato(m): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wow. 13 odds? Thanks. smiley
do You Know You Need Deliverance
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by MissSweet(f): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
loswhite:
lol...why the hate? Can you buy a phone for a guy that is in a serious relationship? If no, why do you want a man to buy for you?
.. Don't mind them. They can never be honest with themselves.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
loswhite:

I haven't bought a phone, but I've given money to a guy I wasn't in a relationship with, not even once. He's married now. What's the big deal to buy a phone for someone? Stop giving importance to trivialities.
Re: Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
loswhite:
lol...how many have u bought for ? To whom much is giving much is also expected

I don't have to blow my trumpet here. Just forget it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before Marriage He Told Me He Was A Car Dealer Nigerian Lady Crys Out(video) / My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings / Me thinks Hotfunmi Needs A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.