Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (13757 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / London Guys Or American Guys! / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Pafuri(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2010
@ Librangyps: If they are becoming enlightened, it is because they are learning from Africans; at least those who care to. By the way I am AA, whatever that means. And I am tired of them ignorant fat-backside fools. They have more muscle than brain cells.

@ Librangyps: you just made my point. The s8x is good, even on telephone. But that is all they're good for. Ride it while it lasts, make no babies with a lazy fool, dont move in with him, nor let him move in with you. Avoid drama, keep him in his place
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Pafuri(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2010
@ bk.babe97y :ever heard of the AA b.it.ch who had a chinese character tatooed into the nape of her neck? Well, I asked a student of mine, who is of chinese origin, the meaning of the character. Guess what? It means LovePeddler!. So much for ignorance. grin grin grin grin

Ignorance again! Must you always prove my point? Beauty is in the eye of whoever is looking. By the way, who's talking about beauty. Its all about the AA lifestyle, personal conduct' and relationships. Niggaz don' gon' lost
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Pafuri(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2010
Why Naija women prefer Naija men:
‎1. He understands your accent.
2. He knows that when you suffix every sentence with 'now', its not a command, e.g. "Come let's go now, "
3. When you guys go out, he pays and doesn't expect a refund, not even of the tip.!
4. He understands why you have to send money home - probably doing the same himself!
5. He doesn't see your kid sister staying in your house as an inconvenience/ cramping his style.
6. He doesn't think you should put your parents in a home.
7. He eats 'Gbegiri and Amala' and doesn't think it's 'yucky' or 'spicy'. In a nutshell, he loves your cooking
8. He gets your jokes.
9. The way he licks his ten fingers 'cos that Ogbono soup with Iyan hit da spot, Oh Yes!!!
10. He has gotten his education or he got something going on.
11. He may be a baby daddy but he loves his kid and takes care of him.
12. He can have a bus load of conversation without him saying much 'cos his momma taught him that.
13. He loves to see you shake that backside to Sir Shina Peters, the original "Back That backside Up" master.
14. He will settle an argument and say sorry while maintaining his man status.
15. I am IN charge but he is THE charge, we understand that.
16. He knows where he is from. Living in NY does not mean you are from NY.
17. He thinks you're so pretty without makeup.
18. He calls you native endearing names like "Nne" or "Omo"
19. He has respect [not to be confused with obedience) for his elders(important).
20. The way he gets embarrased and says "I beg oh" when you compliment him.
21. The way he says "I love you baby" may be very fake yet sound so TRUE!
22. The way he eats meat with his bare hands. For some reason it is sexy to me.
23. The way he calls you his wife in front of all his friends.
24. The way he says "Shey you get am" when he thinks you are not paying attention, but you really are.
25. The way he knows that it is you calling and answers the phone "Hey Baby!" without looking at the caller ID.
26. The way Naija men look when they are all decked out in native? There is nothing sexier than a dark chocolate man in lace o!
27. Pronounces your name like say na im born you.
28. The way he flows from Ebonics to Pidgin English to Akata with ease.
29. He is just at home at your office picnic as he is at the Naija reunion.
30. The very satisfied look on his face after eating one of your meals and the way he glares at you while picking his teeth with the tooth pick,and you both know that you are his next "meal".
31. He appreciates the art of yanshrolling when he sees one!
32. Keeps you from doing wahala by buying a stickshift vehicle he knows U can't drive!
33. He saves you money on groceries a la "limited diet". Just cook the stew and he'll figure the rest? Eba, Amala, Fufu or even plain old White Bread!
34. No need for bosom implants to impress him!
35. No need to go kill himself trying to maintain a six pack. He knows u know say big belle is sexy inside Agbada!
36. He knows to allow you like three hours to get ready for a party!
37. He will not complain when you waka with headful of rollers inside house but quick to let you know that aint nothing sexy about that when you want to go outside.
38. Your singing while doing housework is a classic reminder of wetin he dey miss when he dey carry Akata woman! It also reminds him of hiis mother.
39. His lunch (Rice, Beans, Dodo, complete with carefully selected assorted meat) wey you pack for am na something u know sey im no go wait "Palam" (gobble up!) when him reach work
40. He thinks the small gap between your front teeth are actually sexy!!!!
Finally; Cool Cos He Is Just A Naija Man Period!!!" grin grin grin grin

I love my Naija man. No one else will do.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by librangyps(f): 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2010
Really hot and sexy d way u describe ur man, he's lucky, and yea il def use my head., wow i just got d hots 4 u ewww
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Ladyjide(f): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2010
Pafuri:

2. He knows that when you suffix every sentence with 'now', its not a command, e.g. "Come let's go now, "
3. When you guys go out, he pays and doesn't expect a refund, not even of the tip.!
4. He understands why you have to send money home - probably doing the same himself!
5. He doesn't see your kid sister staying in your house as an inconvenience/ cramping his style.
7. He eats 'Gbegiri and Amala' and doesn't think it's 'yucky' or 'spicy'. In a nutshell, he loves your cooking
8. He gets your jokes.
9. The way he licks his ten fingers 'cos that Ogbono soup with Iyan hit da spot, Oh Yes!!!
12. He can have a bus load of conversation without him saying much 'cos his momma taught him that.
13. He loves to see you shake that backside to Sir Shina Peters, the original "Back That backside Up" master.
19. He has respect [not to be confused with obedience) for his elders(important).
24. The way he says "Shey you get am" when he thinks you are not paying attention, but you really are.
25. The way he knows that it is you calling and answers the phone "Hey Baby!" without looking at the caller ID.
26. The way Naija men look when they are all decked out in native? There is nothing sexier than a dark chocolate man in lace o!
30. The very satisfied look on his face after eating one of your meals and the way he glares at you while picking his teeth with the tooth pick,and you both know that you are his next "meal".
32. Keeps you from doing wahala by buying a stickshift vehicle he knows U can't drive!
33. He saves you money on groceries a la "limited diet". Just cook the stew and he'll figure the rest? Eba, Amala, Fufu or even plain old White Bread!
35. No need to go kill himself trying to maintain a six pack. He knows u know say big belle is sexy inside Agbada!
37. He will not complain when you waka with headful of rollers inside house but quick to let you know that aint nothing sexy about that when you want to go outside.
38. Your singing while doing housework is a classic reminder of wetin he dey miss when he dey carry Akata woman! It also remind him of hiis mother.
39. His lunch (Rice, Beans, Dodo, complete with carefully selected assorted meat) wey you pack for am na something u know sey im no go wait "Palam" (gobble up!) when him reach work

True TALK!!!!!!
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Tosinville(m): 12:12am On Aug 22, 2010
What kind of girl i go marry? x2, what kind of girl my pikin go marry so dat e go hv a happy family. . . . . . . . . . Nigerian women sef get their own wahala o! Only be say dis guy dey make dem hapi 4 here ni.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by chiogo(f): 12:25am On Aug 22, 2010
@topic, mostly the culture barrier. I think Nigerian-Americans are closer in behavior to African Americans so may date each other more compared to how often AA guys date immigrant African girls. The truth is that even if an African girl is FOB but really good looking and w/o the stereotypical "African looks" many AA's believe people living in Africa supposedly have, then they'd still chase her.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by bkbabe97y(m): 12:32am On Aug 22, 2010
Pafuri:

@ bk.babe97y :ever heard of the AA b.it.ch who had a chinese character tatooed into the nape of her neck? Well, I asked a student of mine, who is of chinese origin, the meaning of the character. Guess what? It means LovePeddler!. So much for ignorance. grin grin grin grin

And. . . . why the hell are u addressing me?
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by vivaladiva(f): 12:56am On Aug 22, 2010
as usual nigerian men embrace every opportunity while of cos the nigerian women find every possible excuse on earth to limit them selves to nigerian men

then we wonder y nigerian men act like the sun shines out of their arse holes and of cos bhave as if getting married is some sort of favour to the woman

if a nigerian man knew that nigerian women r very open to dating and marrying men from other countries and races, trust me all this iyanga and unecessary conditions will stop

she must have only slept with one man b4 me or she must be a virgin
she must not be a single mother
she must respect and lick all the arses of my friends and family
she must respect me
she must be from a respectable family
she must not smoke or drink
she must be religious blah blah bladdy blah

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by tpiah: 1:34am On Aug 22, 2010
The way he flows from Ebonics to Pidgin English to Akata with ease

afi with ease na. cheesy

He calls you native endearing names like "Nne" or "Omo"

omo is not an endearment my sister.

The way he knows that it is you calling and answers the phone "Hey Baby!" without looking at the caller ID.

yeah right, he didnt look at the caller id. cheesy

abeg pafuri- this superman wey you describe, na for the same naija we dey? I no see am oh. Na only Jesus get that kind swagger grin
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Pafuri(m): 3:26am On Aug 22, 2010
@ bk.babe97y: Get some sense of humor

@ vivaladiva:lucky you, stick to your AA, and get stuck

@tpiah: who da phuk is jesus, and how did it get into the discussion. Abeg leave it out of this!
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by DaRapture: 4:41am On Aug 22, 2010
Pafuri:

8. He gets your jokes.
38. Your singing while doing housework is a classic reminder of wetin he dey miss when he dey carry Akata woman! It also reminds him of hiis mother.

cheesy @ this silly chick. Yeah, and all the while he screwing 2-3 other Naija chicks on the side, who think just like your silly ass. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by adconline(m): 4:59am On Aug 22, 2010
truth be told, African  girls dont want to c a situation where their family would be responsible in  paying for the wedding.  Men pay for weddings in most African countries, while the lady's family pays for the wedding in the west.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by DaRapture: 5:32am On Aug 22, 2010
adconline:

truth be told, African  girls dont want to c a situation where their family would be responsible in  paying for the wedding.  Men pay for weddings in most African countries, while the lady's family pays for the wedding in the west.

My wife is Nigerian, and my parents were going to pay for our wedding, and her parents insisted on contributing to the expense.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by vivaladiva(f): 5:51am On Aug 22, 2010
tank u darapture see as the yeye chick glamorise naija man wey i sabi pass my palm like say na hollywood movies

pafuri ur so deluded we need a new word for it---if u have found a naija man dat meets all those ur fancy fancy nonsensical criteria----i dont know if i sud say ur lucky or not because me i like a man wiv six packs n hate agbada wiv the biggest passion u can fink of
and sorry it isnt an effing conversation if the other person isnt saying much---its more like a seminar or a lecture---alll the other rubish wey u yarn there na just a matter of personal pref

there r a few fabulous nigerian men---and when i say i a few, i mean the stock is very very low---the rest r just a bunch of lying,cheating, opressive, repressive, take ur money and run even shag ur sister if i can, chaurvenistic two faced bastards
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Pafuri(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2010
@librangyps: Pafuri is NOT a female.

@vivaladiva:
Fighting words, yours. Frustration oozes out of your keyboard. What African man/men brought you to this point? Abeg no be me o.
Obviously creativity is damn strange to you, internet 'teacher'. But thank God, at least you are smart enough to recognize its a question of personal preference. And isn't that what this thread is all about? Of course, your sticking by your AA man falls in the same category and I respect it. If you are too good for an African man, all I can wish you is good luck. That you find only a handful of those who meet your standard is no reason to despair. All your pretense at knowledge, experience, and even intellect fly in the face of other people's personal preference, gran-ma.

@DaRapture: Why don't you be a man and stop hidding behind gran-ma's skirt, or is it iro?
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by bkbabe97y(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2010
Pafuri:

@ bk.babe97y: Get some sense of humor

Learn how to tell a joke!
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by tpiah: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2010
pafuri or akuri or what do you call yourself.

so na man you be?

wonder of wonders or maybe not.

undecided

gay fish.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by bkbabe97y(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2010
DaRapture:

My wife is Nigerian, and my parents were going to pay for our wedding, and her parents insisted on contributing to the expense.

Your still insistent on this your being "Black-American" claim? lol. Freaking clown!
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Travelista(f): 12:51am On Aug 23, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Your still insistent on this your being "Black-American" claim? lol. Freaking clown!

I'm sorry but what? I know MANY AAs that prefer to be called Black American and will gladly correct you. Didn't you see this year's census?
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by release190(m): 1:23am On Aug 23, 2010
those chicks all look hungry!
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Pafuri(m): 2:11am On Aug 23, 2010
@tpiah : Not gay (tahtis, if you know what that means). Married father of two; a girl (19), and a boy (10).
You are sooooooooo naive. I will have no comment on your lack of imagination or intelligence.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Tosinville(m): 2:53am On Aug 23, 2010
All those shawtiez dem ugly *speakin coverin ma mouth*
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by tpiah: 2:56am On Aug 23, 2010
Pafuri:

@tpiah : Not gay (tahtis, if you know what that means). Married father of two; a girl (19), and a boy (10).
You are sooooooooo naive. I will have no comment on your lack of imagination or intelligence.

blah blah blah yet you spew crap like a mad person.

i pity you and yours.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by DaRapture: 3:09am On Aug 23, 2010
bk.babe97y:

You silly ignoramus, I'm going to explain this to your silly Monkey azz once and only once, so listen up. I'm not an African, and thus I do not have now, and never will have,  a desire to refer to myself as such. Some of us don't mind using the term African-American though many more, like me, do not. Get it, learn it,  and shut the fu,ck up about it,  you silly Simple-Simon, bi.tch azz Nig.ga.

Have a nice evening, now.  smiley
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Tosinville(m): 3:40am On Aug 23, 2010
^^^ blackz against themselves again?¿¿ Damn it, mane. ok ima let yall knw african bitchez r damn ugly 4 black-america dudes to hook up wit, even me as a 9ja niqqa i dig latino wh0rez beta.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Pafuri(m): 4:20am On Aug 23, 2010
When its all said and done, its about preferences. Got it, gran-ma 'vivaladiva'?
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2010
Travelista:

I'm sorry but what? I know MANY AAs that prefer to be called Black American and will gladly correct you. Didn't you see this year's census?

Dude, around my way u call someone "Black-American" u getting ur jaw broke!
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2010
DaRapture:

You silly ignoramus, I'm going to explain this to your silly Monkey azz once and only once, so listen up. I'm not an African, and thus I do not have now, and never will have,  a desire to refer to myself as such. Some of us don't mind using the term African-American though many more, like me, do not. Get it, learn it,  and shut the fu,ck up about it,  you silly Simple-Simon, bi.tch azz Nig.ga.

Have a nice evening, nowsmiley 

Wannabe! go back to ur previous posts, even Stevie Wonder can see that u Nigerian! Nigga, u crazy, talking bout people dont like being called African-American. . . When next you visit BK, I'm on my knees begging you, refer to folks as Black-Americans and come back on here and tell us how much it cost u to fix ur grill!
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Tosinville(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2010
Won ti so fun mi tele pe mi o gbo oyinbo, e ba mi bere lowo oyinbo se owun na gbo yoruba, emi o ki nse omo New-York, omo eko(lagos) ni mi. . . . . Eko o ni baje o!
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by adconline(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2010
My wife is Nigerian, and my parents were going to pay for our wedding, and her parents insisted on contributing to the expense An exception to the rule. Most Naija weddings are paid for by the men.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by DaRapture: 3:32am On Apr 26, 2012
adconline:
My wife is Nigerian, and my parents were going to pay for our wedding, and her parents insisted on contributing to the expense
An exception to the rule. Most Naija weddings are paid for by the men.

Well, there you go... perhaps they felt no need to follow tradition as you claim it to be, due to the fact of that it wasn't going to be a Naija wedding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sarcasm / “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says / Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.