Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (13754 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / London Guys Or American Guys! / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Tosinville(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2010
Well due to my observation about african ladies not datin african-american dudes mostly base on Ghetto, they find it hard to get along wit someone who act ghetto or speak ghetto, who's from d hood nd sometimes put on baggie outfits dat american ladies found so excitin.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by bkbabe97y(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2010
Tosinville:

Well due to my observation about african ladies not datin african-american dudes mostly base on Ghetto, they find it hard to get along wit someone who act ghetto or speak ghetto, who's from d hood nd sometimes put on baggie outfits dat american ladies found so excitin.

Sure! What language are u trying to write in by the way?! Anyways, not to diss nobody, but since some folks on here are keen on propagating the lies that its the African gals that hate to date African-American dudes ( instead of the other way around), I present you. . . . . :

A group made up of 9 African gals and not even one looks remotely good! You still think yall the ones holding the Aces?

Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by bkbabe97y(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2010
Or, should we talk about these beauties. . . . .

Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by SAGoddess: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2010
LOL@ the beauties grin grin
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by elseohjay(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Or, should we talk about these beauties. . . . .

Dude, that's wicked! LWKMDFH grin Beauties indeed.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by kemisuga(f): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2010
Black-American Guys kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Ladyjide(f): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2010
I am a woman that falls in this category- and the reason I refuse to date Black- American guys is that mostly we share different family values. I have dated them in the past, but things are really different. Now not all black Americans guy fall in the category that I am saying, but there is a large majority. As Nigerians, we are taught that the father is the head of the household and family comes first. Education is important, and with hard work- anything can be accomplish. Most Nigerians in my Age group do not come from broken homes and lived in a house with a mother and father present. A lot of times here in the United States a lot of men do not have that understanding and all they know is a broken home, There for that is not what I want for my family in the future, and would prefer to date someone that gets it!
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by luap: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2010
lol Nigerian beauties,

I'll take the one with the fake blue contact lenses and the straightened relaxed hair.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Elpieda: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2010
Well its true that a good number of black-American guys dont understand the values and morals of Nigerians but I will say matter-of-fact that not all of them are that way, Am a nigerian and majority of my male friends are black-american guys and guess what, they all share the same values and morals and upbringing i share, They are all respectful and have good manners and come from good homes and you know why, its because they are devoted Christians and they did not let the stereotypes people have against black-american guys limit thier achievements in life, they are all masters or phd holders at the moment and know what they want,

So yep maybe 90% of black-american guys lack the morals and all but I am lucky to have part of the remaining 10% as good friends
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by MrCork1: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2010
As for Me, I nyansh anything: black Nigerian, black american, black chinese, black arab, black half cast,

all womens are beautiful ( who cares)

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Ladyjide(f): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^^but Cork, which one do you bring home to you parents??
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by no1madman(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
because they r crack heads
Too much baby mama issues
They don't save. . .spend all their money on clothes, haircuts, strip clubs and ashi.
D list is endless. . . .make i go sniff my snuff.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Elpieda: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2010
no1madman:

because they r crack heads
Too much baby mama issues
They don't save. . .spend all their money on clothes, haircuts, strip clubs and ashi.
D list is endless. . . .make i go sniff my snuff.

and i dont date Nigerian men because they are corrupt, scammers, 419ers, polygamous and big time cheats,
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Ladyjide(f): 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2010
Elpieda:

and i dont date Nigerian men because they are corrupt, scammers, 419ers, polygamous and big time cheats,

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by DaRapture: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ladyjide:

I am a woman that falls in this category- and the reason I refuse to date Black- American guys is that  mostly we share different family values. I have dated them in the past, but things are really different. Now not all black Americans guy fall in the category that I am saying, but there is a large majority.  As Nigerians, we are taught that the father is the head of the household and family comes first. Education is important, and with  hard work- anything can be accomplish. Most Nigerians in my Age group do not come from broken homes and lived in a house with a mother and father present.  A lot of times here in the United States a lot of men do not have that understanding and all they know is a broken home,  There for that is not what I want for my family in the future, and would prefer to date someone that gets it!

You are ignorant.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Travelista(f): 12:32am On Aug 21, 2010
Jeez, this thread is full of ignorant stereotypes! I'm Nigerian and dated a Black guy once. He was really sweet, intelligent, good looking and his pants were held up by a belt. Things just didn't work out and it has nothing to do with him being African-American. The same ones that will be up in arms if someone calls Naijas scammers are in here calling Blacks ghetto.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Ladyjide(f): 1:21am On Aug 21, 2010
DaRapture:

You are ignorant.
I am not sure what part of my post was ignorant?? Name calling is ignorant------but Ok, thanks, for that--just because you said it, I am ignorant,!! As I stated in my post- not all Black Americans fall in the category that I stated- but the majority, and that is NOT what I want for MY future- I stick to what I want,  Every one has their preference, and I have mine.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by DaRapture: 3:11am On Aug 21, 2010
Ladyjide:

I am not sure what part of my post was ignorant?? Name calling is ignorant------but Ok, thanks, for that--just because you said it, I am ignorant,!! As I stated in my post- not all Black Americans fall in the category that I stated- but the majority, and that is NOT what I want for MY future- I stick to what I want,  Every one has their preference, and I have mine.

Yes, name calling is ignorant, hence the reason I referred to you as ignorant for referring the "MAJORITY" of us AA as ghetto, thus making you ignorant of the truth.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by lovemeall(m): 3:28am On Aug 21, 2010
<a href="http://www.romanticlovemaking.info/">hot ebook on romance</A>
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Ladyjide(f): 3:52am On Aug 21, 2010
DaRapture:

Yes, name calling is ignorant,  hence the reason I referred to you as ignorant for referring the "MAJORITY" of us AA as ghetto,  thus making you ignorant of the truth.

One thing I hate to be is mis quoted- I never said any AA was ghetto- You must have mistaken my post for someone elses, Go back, re- read under my name,  and then come back and apologize. I never even remotely used that word,, even when talking about the majority. Now some of the other posters might have said that but not I !! Thanks
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by tpiah: 4:17am On Aug 21, 2010
@ bbkbabe

shocked shocked

that's what happens to some of us. shocked

not all though!

these ladies are also nigerian:

[img]http://1.bp..com/_pOl2l9IRbPE/S7EWA2oukhI/AAAAAAAAAdI/f3X8S8Wu_vw/s1600/Stella+Damasus,+Sheila+Okonji+and+Kaffy.JPG[/img]

Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Tosinville(m): 4:39am On Aug 21, 2010
Hmm! some1 tryna say many african girls refused 2 date black american dudez jus because d girls put on artificial stuffs dat dos men wil find disgustin which african guys  ae use 2, Is dat point?. 1 thang i observe abt african girls (mostly naija) is dat they like commitments, they like some1 dey gon' die wit when they're in love (clyde barrow) not hit nd run guys and whenever it comes to marriage, they believe black american guys lack d african cultures nd traditions to leads their homez. . . . . It was amazin when a blk american girl tryna date me jus because she said she look as if she's lost nd nid to learn alot of things abt d motherland's culture nd someday visit not to talk of some1 who has already got d cultures nd traditions in her b4 living 4 america.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by tpiah: 4:46am On Aug 21, 2010
the few AA males who date african women tend to stick with the ones who look AA.

not every nigerian has AA looks, so there you have it.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by bkbabe97y(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2010
[img]http://1.bp..com/_pOl2l9IRbPE/S7EWA2oukhI/AAAAAAAAAdI/f3X8S8Wu_vw/s1600/Stella+Damasus,+Sheila+Okonji+and+Kaffy.JPG[/img]

@Tpiah, why do "they" always got that "funny" shape, big from the waste up, small from the waist down?!? Disgusting! What happened to the "Soda Bottle" shape?

P.S: Chic in the blue shoes got some really huge feet!
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by bkbabe97y(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2010

I actually know Asmir personally. . . . . when she was still in Virginia! Last time we spoke she said she was moving back to Nigeria. Where is she now?
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by librangyps(f): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2010
Im currently datin an AA, he's so cute, d sex is gr8 and he can also do it thru d phone, dats al i care bou 4 now,
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Pafuri(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2010
They are MOSTLY lazy and ignorant (they think Africa is one country!)
They have a baseless arrogance (they think they know everything, and would even make jokes about Africans who know much more than they could learn in their own lifetime! Its not like they want to learn, anyway.).
They are dirty, live off of women (pimps, all!), would rather phuk than work.
They would turn their families into love-peddlers
They will phuk, despoil, beat, sell, and kill their own mothers.
Their fathers are their drink buddies, and they even share women.
They will make babies with ten women fron the same family
They are irresponsible in every sense of the word.
Their lack of good sense is appaling
They lack the ability to take things step-by-step to the expected goal (some call this logic)
They use/sell/push drugs.
They live to eat, drink, and phuk
They steal and kill.
They are lacking in communication skills, so they are loud and extremely violent
They kill and maim.
They are very disrespectful of their women; mother, daughter, girlfriend.
They are a group of people quite apart from others. Only God can help them!

Ladies, stay away from them. They will use you, dump you, and boast about it to their buddies.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by librangyps(f): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2010
Wow im speechless, Ur words ar strong and scary, Bt nt al of em ar this, they ar becomin more enlightened
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by tpiah: 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2010
librangyps:

Im currently datin an AA, he's so cute, d sex is gr8 and he can also do it thru d phone, dats al i care bou 4 now,

ok!!

true dat.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by tpiah: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I actually know Asmir personally. . . . . when she was still in Virginia! Last time we spoke she said she was moving back to Nigeria. Where is she now?

i dont know- just found the photo on the web. I thought she was modelling that dress she has on.

bk.babe97y:

@Tpiah, why do "they" always got that "funny" shape, big from the waste up, small from the waist down?!? Disgusting! What happened to the "Soda Bottle" shape?

P.S: Chic in the blue shoes got some really huge feet!

soda bottle shape like these ones?

nigerian women in general could use more time at the gym no doubt.

the coke bottle ones are still there but sometimes all these calorie heavy foods can get the better of us.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by DaRapture: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2010
Pafuri:

They are MOSTLY lazy and ignorant (they think Africa is one country!)
They have a baseless arrogance (they think they know everything, and would even make jokes about Africans who know much more than they could learn in their own lifetime! Its not like they want to learn, anyway.).
They are dirty, live off of women (pimps, all!), would rather phuk than work.
They would turn their families into love-peddlers
They will phuk, despoil, beat, sell, and kill their own mothers.
Their fathers are their drink buddies, and they even share women.
They will make babies with ten women fron the same family
They are irresponsible in every sense of the word.
Their lack of good sense is appaling
They lack the ability to take things step-by-step to the expected goal (some call this logic)
They use/sell/push drugs.
They live to eat, drink, and phuk
They steal and kill.
They are lacking in communication skills, so they are loud and extremely violent
They kill and maim.
They are very disrespectful of their women; mother, daughter, girlfriend.
They are a group of people quite apart from others. Only God can help them!

Ladies, stay away from them. They will use you, dump you, and boast about it to their buddies.

cheesy @ this Gorilla a.ss [b]NIGGER[/b]ian coming with the jokes. Go take a seat b.itch, your a.ss is tired.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Tosinville(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2010
Pafuri, lol don't let an AA dude get ur azz wit al these sh1tz u tagged on here cos u maybe history *jus jokin lol*. Well its true niqqaz don't know how to act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St / “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says / Sarcasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.