Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? (2073 Views)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
pointblank247:
hmmmmm Lol I like this lady. Same with me here but I dont try it on okuko igbo
Lol, whats wrong with Igbo fowl?
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by pointblank247(m): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Is your own akpu??
hmmmmm Iol. But akpu is an executive dish. I can eat it any where and before any body
Re: What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? by pointblank247(m): 5:09am On Feb 02, 2019
gloria34:
Lol, whats wrong with Igbo fowl?
okuko igbo represents all the species of local Domesticated wild fowls. Their bones are something else. The bones of broiler fowls soft pass the fowl sef but those wild fowls i go fear any body wey fit eat their bones because if her teeth miss road jam your lips for kissing ehn....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

15k,20k Olosho On Instachat And Tinder / I PROPOSED TO MY GIRL AND THIS HAPPENS. / Reminder To Nairaland Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.