Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo (52292 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets Donald Trump / White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials / BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Afonja licking Abokî's thumb. cheesy

if you truly ipod then you have to insult buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Okoroawusa: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
A Vote for buhari is SATANIC!
IS IT YOUR SATAN?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
if PDP are thieves then APC are armed Robbers, if PDP are criminals then APC are terrorists, if PDP are corrupt then APC are lucifers... *
If Nigerians are not hypocrites, why are we supporting Baba to neclect ASUU, even if ASUU have faults yets we are the end-victims. What has change since 2015 on *Education, Health, Social welfare, Transportaion & local security?.*
-Let's learn to say the truth especially on issues that affect our *lives, governance and collective affairs.* Nobody can brainwash me into believing things that all of us know were political lies aimed at continuous domination of the people.
-Buhari is human, can make mistakes. He is sorrounded by both good and bad, selfless and selfish, transparent and corrupt people, why then are we acting as if he is God? when*Insecurity, systematic corruption, poor condition and selective prosecution* are like Jonathan Era.
Say, think and do what you feel is right, but *because many will never forgive him for his inability to truly protect the people.* Many people have paid & are still paying Millions of Naira as Ransom to Kidnappers, *will Buhari compensate them?,* since he cannot provide adequate security?.
-We voted him because we thought he is better than Jonathan, but he allowed the *Tinubus, Osinbajos, Fasholas* and others to be control him Indirectly. He is no more the *"Action GMB"*
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE
ZOMBIES A. K. A IDIOTIC PIGS OF BUHARI CAN RANT
ZOMBIES will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.for Buhari to boycott a debate which is our only means of holding him hostage and demand for accountability of his government yet he denied us that opportunity as a tyrant he have always bn...APC is busy selling an illitrate, mentally and physically challenged tyrant to us and all u people could do is continuing shifting blames and evading accountability...the first step towards progress in any democratic society is never to allow a failed government return to power. Even though I thought and knew Buhari was a higher evil than Jonathan, I was happy at Jonathan’s defeat, because it meant that Nigerians had learnt not to repeat failure. Whether or not the coming elections are rigged, Nigerians must once again show their power against an incumbent failure. This is a way to build up an ideology against bad governance and myopic leadership. It does not mean that I think Atiku is far better than Buhari, but I know that Buhari has done nothing that warrants his re-election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:

IS IT YOUR SATAN?
ZOMBIES, Pack your load and be ready to follow baba go slow to Daura
ATIKUOBI is gold,AITIKUOBI is money,and finally ATIKUOBI isa gooooaaaaaaaal you can bet on that.
ATIKUOBI is NIGERIA'S president already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by MrAJQ(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Afonja! No election no election in biafraland! Fvck Atiku and Obi. angry
My jest
Corrinthians you're wicked fa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Not all ipob are pigs and idiots. Only pigs and idiots use insults as a yardstick for loyalty. That's why our great leader Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu called Atiku supporters saboteurs of the great Igbo race, and Pigs. cheesy
Buhari's Days Are CERTAINLY Numbered.He Has No Idea On How He Will Be Run Over By Incoming President Atiku.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Are you blind? No referendum no election in biafraland!
APC CROOKS ARE SATANIC
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Afonja! There shall be no election in biafraland! Period! angry
PDP WILL WIN apc IN SOUTH WEST INSHA ALLAH ...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Corrinthians(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
MrAJQ:

My jest
Corrinthians you're wicked fa
Bro, another ofe nsala day loading in biafraland o. Afonjas can go ahead and vote their Fulani master Atiku with his slave Obi. Ibos are freeborns (except for the Osus amongst us) and will never be part of the zoo elections!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by MrAJQ(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Bro, another ofe nsala day loading in biafraland o. Afonjas can go ahead and vote their Fulani master Atiku with his slave Obi. Ibos are freeborns (except for the Osus amongst us) and will never be part of the zoo elections!

I support, no referendum no election in South East

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by emere007(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
mediaNGR:
How is this news??

He should come to Nigeria, Buhari want to tell him something

he did, but your lifeless one wanted to make him "lifeless" and since he's a dude who understands the importance of staying woke and "lively" he decided to keep his life, remember your country is one where evil is been celebrated and anarchy and chaos is the new norm, he took the path to sanity by going back to civilization and hence interacting with people with a wider world view, not your aso rock fossil and his band of evil and illiterate supporters (like you), who believe that "might is right"

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by dheilaw1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Bros, roll out your wailing bucket and let the gnashing of your gworo chewing teeth begin.
Buhari won't see 2% IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA this time around, you can cry for all we care.
NIGERIANS aren't the cause of your failure and frustration in life. Take care.
I won't expect anything better from a pig

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by kmaster007: 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
Gossiplover:
IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu meets with Europe Parliamentarian Julie Ward in London.

Nnamdi Kanu his dead long ago when d soldiers came to his place... the one whr seeing now his sum1 tryin to be him... Biko

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Okoroawusa: 8:26am On Feb 02, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
ZOMBIES, Pack your load and be ready to follow baba go slow to Daura
ATIKUOBI is gold,AITIKUOBI is money,and finally ATIKUOBI isa gooooaaaaaaaal you can bet on that.
ATIKUOBI is NIGERIA'S president already.
Iberiberism

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by gidgiddy: 9:05am On Feb 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why is he afraid to come to his fatherland, Nigeria?

That's because his father land is Biafra, not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by DrGoodman: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
IF i intentionally SLAP P.M.B AND RAN INSIDE THE DEBATE HALL DO YOU THINK HE WILL COME FOR ME ?

grin grin grin grin grin

Kukuma kee me grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Isoduwa(m): 9:30am On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
it’s not a murder, until they find the body. It’s a missing person. Just saying

Buhari pay this guy to disappear if you know you know elution is around the corner

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Onyenweuwa1: 9:35am On Feb 02, 2019
I urges all Nigeria to vote in thier candidates, no fight no quarel
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by buharified009(m): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Who is this, the only kanu I know is nwankwo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Scammer!

Abeg wetin be this man work?

What does he do 4 a living?

How does he make his money?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Lumig: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2019
Who is still taking this runaway freedom fighter serious. Yeye man

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by buharified009(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Not all ipob are pigs and idiots. Only pigs and idiots use insults as a yardstick for loyalty. That's why our great leader Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu called Atiku supporters saboteurs of the great Igbo race, and Pigs. cheesy
when you say not all, the percentage small gan, maybe like 1% , the remaining 99% are remarkably dumb and extremely stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2019
MrAJQ:
Their runaway leader! He is running away but asking them to wait and fight.

It surprises me when they say they are the most wise!

Children of hate won't stop surprising you they will soon rush this trend praising their coward remote controller grin sorry leader

Adolf ran to, Mandela ran and came back. Restrategizing. How did you pass in school?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by mu2sa2: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2019
Any ndigbo that vote for a fulani candidate in this election is a traitor :This what I learnt the leader said.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by bahdpersona(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2019
Igbos are the most confused set of people in the world One minute, they say we SUPPORT Atiku OBEDIENTLY next minute, NO ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND We want lefelendum
Mentally depressed people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Lilimax(f): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2019
If I catch this Nnamdi KANU erh, I will singlehandedly hand him over to the police. Biafra leader kor? He should better come and pack all the mess he committed in Amuzukwu Ibeku Umuahia embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by maasoap(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Bros, roll out your wailing bucket and let the gnashing of your gworo chewing teeth begin.
Buhari won't see 2% IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA this time around, you can cry for all we care.
NIGERIANS aren't the cause of your failure and frustration in life. Take care.

No long talk, just take a look below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by pastoray(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2019
mediaNGR:
How is this news??

He should come to Nigeria, Buhari want to tell him something

Bros! U funny diegrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Lilimax(f): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2019
Lumig:
Who is still taking this runaway freedom fight serious. Yeye man
Yeye no be small! He is just making mouth ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Jalingo767(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2019
Gossiplover:
IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu meets with Europe Parliamentarian Julie Ward in London.

Baba dey Bleep old, young, white and black pussy for uk and my igbo brothers dey shout Biafra or death in Nigeria. What an irony

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard / Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.