Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo (52293 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets Donald Trump / White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials / BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by toplinetrtrend: 10:12am On Feb 02, 2019
mediaNGR:
How is this news??

He should come to Nigeria, Buhari want to tell him something

Especially because Buhari is known for abusing human rights brazenly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2019
This is how Atiku, Jubril (buhari),/Fulani people, nnia nwodo and his ohaneze ndi Igbo, southeast governors, uwazurike and his BIM Massob will be like when Biafra is restored this year. .. They will be like, "are they truly a nation Now? So Biafra is now a nation. Atiku why, Jubril why? Why you no kill them when we asked you to do that, but Atiku we gave you chance to be the president and islamize this people before. Atiku will be like, kai daburubu there, salamaleku, shege banza... eeehn Nnamdi KANU is far intelligent than me na.. Last last, they will all be like, as Biafra don go now, wettin we go do food, cloth and other thing's, dem don carry our oil go, wettin we go do na? One Aboki will stand up and will be like, since wey I dey for Igbo land I dey chop dey belle full, with my punishing of shoe's, but now where I wan go punish shoe now, everybody Na shoe maker, Abdul slippers will cut he will sew it himself, wettin I go do? I no fit go Igbo land again na, because dey no go allow us enter without Visa, where I wan see money do visa? Oooh Allah, I come be terrorist again, who wan allow terrorist Into his territory? Kai kai me, you, I don finish [in Hausa voice] walahi we die here,... By then Jubril will dey for prison dey drink his urine and faeces. Atiku then will be like, kai na so this people take close my account, me walahi I dey go commit susu now (suicide)... To end the Tori wey I start.... Finally naso we go take carry those saboteurs cut their head one after the other without mercy, because when they were busy sabotaging us, killing our people, our brother's and sister's, they no mercy for them. Or better give them life imprisonment without food, only one spoon of water [gutter water] we go dey give them once per a week �� out of pity ooo ...
Finally Mazi Nnamdi KANU will be the presido. Then after every every, we go dey well, with good roads without gallops, good school system with proper education, good water, ETC.

#COMEQUICKLYOHBIAFRA

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2019
You should ave at least make a search about the name on google image before typing this
budusky05:
Scam. How am I sure that's not one of the cleaners in the chamber?
Or he didn't go there with his usual lies that he want to take a pics with the woman?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Anambrapikin(m): 10:13am On Feb 02, 2019
MrAJQ:
Their runaway leader! He is running away but asking them to wait and fight.

It surprises me when they say they are the most wise!

Children of hate won't stop surprising you they will soon rush this trend praising their coward remote controller grin sorry leader
Eyeah na like this etake pain you reach
He is in a sifia pain.
Kanu is waxing strong all the enemies of Biafran Land should keep off.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by nwanyionitsha: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2019
livelymatilda22:
No referendum, no election in biafraland
Says who? Abeg, speak for yourself and your family.
I, my family and locality are voting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Kingjames(m): 10:24am On Feb 02, 2019
the long arm of baba must surely catch you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by MrAJQ(m): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2019
Anambrapikin:

Eyeah na like this etake pain you reach
He is in a sifia pain.
Kanu is waxing strong all the enemies of Biafran Land should keep off.
Haha see their face
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by MONITZ: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
A photo op anyone could have. I keep imagining what they'd say if she took a picture with Theressa May just like Reno Omokri.
That said, we believe you Kanu. We love you. There shall be no election in biafraland as you directed.

Any Ibo man or woman who goes against your sit at home order on election day is an efulefu and worst enemy of Ndigbo! grin

Omenka,behave yourself or ain't u tired of sounding like a track on repeat?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by icedbreez(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2019
Jobman
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by noskcid(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2019
mediaNGR:
How is this news??

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by MrAJQ(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
stupidity seems to be in your DNA... Animal, ogeme gi voom na Anya.. Biafra must come, if you like it or not

Haha another frustrated being. I just finished laughing with my wife on your frustration
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by MrAJQ(m): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Adolf ran to, Mandela ran and came back. Restrategizing. How did you pass in school?

Hahaha
Frustrated IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by livelymatilda22: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Says who? Abeg, speak for yourself and your family.
I, my family and locality are voting.
Go and pour your frustration on Nnamdi kanu and leave me alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by seangy4konji: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2019
Scammer. Send his fellow brothers to die in vain and run to foreign land himself.

Coward..

If your liver strong enter muritala...

Scammer

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by nwanyionitsha: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Go and pour your frustration on Nnamdi kanu and leave me alone
Nnamdi kanu in UK?
Abeg, leave us(SE)alone,we are voting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by taiyeayodeji: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2019
fighting corruption is a very dangerous battle.that is why some people hate the present government.How won't there be hunger in the land when what was supposed to be for everybody is being looted.it is on record that crude oil prices was at its peak inn the previous administration. selling for 100 dollars per barrel l,there was surplus money in circulation,the truth is that the real situation can only be felt when the money is no longer in circulation.assuming you are employed in shell earning so much, your children cant complain of hunger,but suddenly a change in source of income comes and maybe now you are a public school teacher,the children will feel the change.so what is happening now is just similar,we should not hide from the truth.Even Atiku admitted there were people who looted the country and that he would grant them amnesty,we should not be biased.i must say that Nigeria is a very rich country but the gap between the rich and the poor is much.The kind of money that this people steal, even a high public officer in europe does not have such amount of money.please confirm from anybody in europe if you can have million of euros in your account.But in nigeria,you see one person having several millions of dollars in account.These people are the real enemies of Nigeria,Obasanjo and atiku both gave them selves university license while in government.Obj owns bells university and atiku owns his owns university too.the big men shares Nigerian oil wells among them selves.how won't they continue to be rich.Atiku said it's not a crime to make his friend to be rich.His friend are entitled to be rich.

dheilaw1:
i tot your trash was going to be longer than this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by livelymatilda22: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Nnamdi kanu in UK?
Abeg, leave us(SE)alone,we are voting.
Afonja
No referendum no election

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Amarabae(f): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2019
Big time fraudster working for buhari after accepting billions in prison.
UN did not give you any referendum, you purposely put sit at home on 16th just to reduce atiku vote in the east according to the agreement you had with APC.
Thunder fire you idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by livelymatilda22: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2019
Amarabae:
[s] Big time fraudster working for buhari after accepting billions in prison.
UN did not give you any referendum, you purposely put sit at home on 16th just to reduce atiku vote in the east according to the agreement you had with APC.
Thunder fire you idiot. [/s]
Afonja from oshogo

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Amarabae(f): 11:14am On Feb 02, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Afonja from oshogo
Sharap.
Onye bu afonja?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Rexzivyson99(m): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2019
Send ur gift cards (items,amazon,walmart, steam etc) for instant cash out at the very best rates you can get
Whatsapp/call 07058319620
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Bighead9: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2019
mediaNGR:
How is this news??

If that Coward here Buhari's name, he go just tear race. grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by LZAA: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

He has nothing to do with your shtthole kwantiri

grin
Lzaa immhotep
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by livelymatilda22: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2019
Amarabae:

Sharap.
Onye bu afonja?
Afonja...no referendum no election

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Ojiofor: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
A photo op anyone could have. I keep imagining what they'd say if she took a picture with Theressa May just like Reno Omokri.
That said, we believe you Kanu. We love you. There shall be no election in biafraland as you directed.

Any Ibo man or woman who goes against your sit at home order on election day is an efulefu and worst enemy of Ndigbo! grin

I will proudly be an efulefu on election day.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by nwanyionitsha: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Afonja
No referendum no election
Rabbish.Yoi can call me whatever you like. Voting we must. I am from Onitsha, we don't answer to Nnamdi kanu. We have an Obi:Igwe Alfred Achebe.
You can keep crying in your village.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Kahujadekadura: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2019
It is not Photoshop but d real fact

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by psp2pc(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
What I know is that this niccur is a scammer... Just like that Williams uchemba guy.
Feeding off the gullibility and desperation of some igbo people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard / Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.