Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo (52294 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets Donald Trump / White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials / BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2019
No biafuro no elections

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Mysselff2: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2019
Gossiplover:
IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu meets with Europe Parliamentarian Julie Ward in London.

That guy on the right hand side of the picture is the real IPOB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2019
This is just another stunt to convince pigs, theirs supporters and contributors to believe that efforts are still on for the realisation that biafra

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Lilimax(f): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2019
mu2sa2:
Any ndigbo that vote for a fulani candidate in this election is a traitor :This what I learnt the leader said.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by IbrahimDamola: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Gh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by dave1614: 9:45am On Feb 02, 2019
This guy still dey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by GoodMuyis(m): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2019
budusky05:
Scam. How am I sure that's not one of the cleaners in the chamber?
Or he didn't go there with his usual lies that he want to take a pics with the woman?

She is not a clearner, but a member of Parliament. Kanu is free to take a picture with her because he holds citizenship of UK.

Picture means noting sha, because I once had the opportunity to take a picture with Paul Awkright, British High Commissioner to Nigeria in Kaduna, but I ignore.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Seetto: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Afonja! No election no election in biafraland! Fvck Atiku and Obi. angry

You are the true son of your father, not those stupid prodigal children shouting atikulating up and down.... grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 02, 2019
Confirm guy man he's now a multimillionaire.Download this lovely song "Searching for love" by Xpol( a nairalander) http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Madakiss666(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2019
mediaNGR:
How is this news??
He should come to Nigeria, Buhari want to tell him something
Da matsala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by rusher14: 9:47am On Feb 02, 2019
Anybody can meet with an MP in Europe.

It's not like out legislators that would be acting as if you want to meet God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2019
So...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Madakiss666(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2019
livelymatilda22:
No referendum, no election in biafraland
Da matsala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2019
livelymatilda22:
No referendum, no election in biafraland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 02, 2019
oga stop moving around and come back lets see hoe we remove lifeless
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by BabaO2: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2019
Begging to take pictures with a white man/woman..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by gidgiddy: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
This is just another stunt to convince pigs, theirs supporters and contributors to believe that efforts are still on for the realisation that biafra

Well that's much better than the believing in the failed state of Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2019
Guy man is living large on his people's dime. I feel sorry for all those who contributed money to this guy's pocket.

Actually I don't.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Subonbon(m): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2019
mediaNGR:
How is this news??

funny you..... U don kill me with laugh here

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by AllenSpencer: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2019
mediaNGR:
How is this news??

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2019
MrAJQ:
Their runaway leader! He is running away but asking them to wait and fight.

It surprises me when they say they are the most wise!

Children of hate won't stop surprising you they will soon rush this trend praising their coward demote controller grin sorry leader
stupidity seems to be in your DNA... Animal, ogeme gi voom na Anya.. Biafra must come, if you like it or not

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by biafran1stson(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2019
That's my leader
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by AfonjaConehead: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2019
mediaNGR:
How is this news??

He has nothing to do with your shtthole kwantiri

grin
Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2019
All Hail Biafra my country. .mazi Nnamdi KANU. Ohamadike 1 na ala Biafra. Our referendum and freedom is assumed. Let the enemies go and die

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2019
All Hail Biafra my country. .mazi Nnamdi KANU. Ohamadike 1 na ala Biafra. Our referendum is assured

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by servercodes001: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.WE WARNED those supporting Buhari that it was just a matter of time before the reality facing ordinary Nigerians caught up with them
You cannot fight a huge war with blunt weaponry and expired war arsenal. Buhari has so much blood, callousness, deception and incompetence on his hands going into this very important election where Nigerians decide whether the country remains in poverty and disaster or take an aim at rebounding towards prosperity.
In just 4 years, Nigeria has faced some of its greatest economic challenges since 1983 all because of one tyrant in Aso Rock. Watch how the economy will rebound again when Atiku becomes president, then you'll tell me if that tyrant in Aso Rock wasn't the one who caused the recession, economic downturn, high job losses, high inflation and poverty on Nigerians. Compare 1983 and 2015, you'll realize a chameleon will always be a chameleon.
God Bless Nigeria

Illiterate and stupid igbo pig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by KunleyY19(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2019
Famzing Ayee!!!
gringringrin
Leaders Of The Ibo's!!!
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Sugarplum777(f): 10:09am On Feb 02, 2019
We don't want biafruad angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard / Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano / Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.