Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (37567 Views)

Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate / Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi / Ifeanyi Ubah Challenges Soludo To A Public Debate On Anambra Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by datopaper(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2019
Peter Obi lied

2 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by wolexy14(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2019
bluebay:

Yes that’s the bitter truth. Goodluck Jonathan released money for all the rail projects ongoing and only thing the APC did was to release money for the Fast rains. Have you guys forgotten Amaechi was given for just 2 trains? It’s enough to but 8 of the fastest train in Europe. I speak with facts. Google it
bros read what u wrote first and try to check if it sounds ok to u

2 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by SalamRushdie: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Even Kadaria Ahmed will tell you not to there with Him Tu Know Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by bizzibodi(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Ameachi there is no need to debate Obi unless u want him to lie so more.

2 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by cooljuman: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2019
If anarchy is looking for a lier to debate with, he should first go and challenge lie Mohammed who is the chief lier of APC, VP osibanjo. Then we will know he's serious to challenge Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by netflicks(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Did any one listened to Buhari at the candidates where he said "the movement of cattles is difficult and can not be stopped" some times I wonder if people were blind voting such dullard as president....

7 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by adisabarber(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Lomprico2:
Peter Obi should agree jo! When its his time to talk he should just play amechi leaked tape. grin grin

Why should a VP candidate debate with Amaechi? Who or what is Amaechi? If they want to debate they should bring Buhari or Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by vivalavida(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2019
donphiilopus:

You guys should continue deceiving yourselves. Self-deceit!

Peter Obi that was only mentioning China with his useless figures that most news platforms couldn't verify? When they did a fact check on most of his claims, they discovered 85% were lies.

Most online polls conducted after the debate showed that Osinbajo murdered the overrated Obi. Obi was really exposed that night.

Lmao
I hope you don't believe what u typed there?

1 Like

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by bennexboy(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Wow
Just Wow.
This is what the government should accept as hate speech. If we had a really functional system by now you should be in detention somewhere awaiting trial.
However,I won't join issues with you. The words you say today will definitely come back tomorrow to destroy the little you will ever achieve within your very short time on earth; because you definitely can't live long with all that hate and genocidal thoughts rumbling in your tiny black brain.

Obaofusa:
Peter obi is a mad man and a loser.

I rather prefer another 4 years of hausa man than to see ibo man having such authority

I h*t* ibos with passion, I hope and pray for their ipob miscreants leads their agitation to war, I'll personal join army or support them with my resources for thier total wipe out from the surface of the Earth.

Someone from my house married an ibo girl, she wanted to detroy the family till I stepped in and threw her out.

I have deep hatred for inyamirins

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by IbrahimDamola: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2019
Parada:
This is foolish Igbo repeating a lie continuously and patiently waiting for his own lie to become the truth. I hope this one don’t die from lying.

E don pain this one dumboharists skull sorry he carry tribalism come. grin

More pains to your skull sir. Obi sabi book pass your generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Omeokachie: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2019
Is Amaechi a presidential candidate?

He should drag his lifeless principal who is a contestant into the ring if he wants a debate.

No one has time for proxies running the government, where their principal always would claim "I didn't know..."
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by oyoirabor: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2019
donphiilopus:

Peter Obi that was only mentioning China with his useless figures that most news platforms couldn't verify? When they did a fact check on most of his claims, they discovered 85% were lies.

Most online polls conducted after the debate showed that Osinbajo murdered the overrated Obi. Obi was really exposed that night.

Gerraouthere...!!!!

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Lomprico2: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2019
adisabarber:

Why should a VP candidate debate with Amaechi? Who or what is Amaechi? If they want to debate they should bring Buhari or Osinbajo.

I know, dint u get the sarcasm?
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Tonimanze(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2019
Amaechi, Obi will tear you apart with facts and figures.

Meanwhile if you want to make money online check my signature.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Gforce2019: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2019
.. it was even crystal clear that Peter obi came to lie on the program. Because he came with the like of Atiku, saraki,
I fear polithievians and their lie..

Lies is part of pre-qualification skill one must possess to be a great politcian in Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by appini: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2019
Na who no dey house dey beat police, Osibanjo will tell him how him and Buhari got to were wear we are where.

He thinks Buhari will ever forgive him.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by shizzle1: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2019
overall90:
When did APC start liking debate?
Oh my God!!! cheesy

Bad mouth everywhere grin
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Tonimanze(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2019
Amaechi just keep your distance or else Obi would tear you apart with facts and figures.
Meanwhile if you want to make money online check my signature.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by gbastarlink: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2019
oga no try it ...U just won fall your hands for nothing ,tell your boss to come for the debate atiku challenge him for.....
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by madridsta007(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2019
abc115:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-you-lied-amaechi-challenges-peter-obi-to-public-debate/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Amaechi better stay away from any debate with Peter Obi. He will use you as meat pie. Just take the questioning period as what it is: A terrible outing for your APC party.

1 Like

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by dadark: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2019
this is what happens when everybody thinks you are strong and you get beaten up....now everybody will wan test their muscle on you too....
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by sammie99: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2019
In may 16, 2017 in a town hall meeting in abuja, amaechi confirmed that 80% of the rails where completed b4 jonathan left power.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Macabeus: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2019
Amaechi you are not running for president or VP, tell your candidates to come and debate for themselves. Tell Buhari to stop running away from debate
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by omokab: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2019
slivertongue:
Ameachi, Obi will disemember u with hard facts so luk 4ur fellow agbero 2 debate. ur boss knew his fate &stayd away
instead of you people to tell your lordship to face the challenge, you are here defending rubbish. Do you think the people that will vote are online?obi is known to be pier were the all his China ideology.

3 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by RTSC: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2019
bennexboy:
Wow
Just Wow.
This is what the government should accept as hate speech. If we had a really functional system by now you should be in detention somewhere awaiting trial.
However,I won't join issues with you. The words you say today will definitely come back tomorrow to destroy the little you will ever achieve within your very short time on earth; because you definitely can't live long with all that hate and genocidal thoughts rumbling in your tiny black brain.

There is no need to join issues with him.
He is just a Yoruba coward who relishes the anonymity of the internet.

He can't say it in front of an igbo man in real life.

He will be beaten to coma.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by dadark: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2019
febuary is already here and fee dee fee is still busy battlin image issues....nawa....

2 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Mossy35(m): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2019
Idiot go and fool your self by your self... Obi nor be your mate oo, I da warn[color=#006600][/color] : you. cool cool cool
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by busterr(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2019
donphiilopus:

nawa o
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by oyoirabor: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2019
Obaofusa:
Peter obi is a mad man and a loser.

I rather prefer another 4 years of hausa man than to see ibo man having such authority

I h*t* ib*s with passion, I hope and pray for their ipob miscreants leads their agitation to war, I'll personal join army or support them with my resources for thier total wipe out from the surface of the Earth.

Someone from my house married an ibo girl, she wanted to detroy the family till I stepped in and threw her out.

I have deep hatred for inyamirins

Inferiority complex and low self esteem is the reason for this your trash.

These Igbos must of your likes keep hating caresless and fears less if you closely observe. They just keep moving....... Even buhari self as a president with his controls and army don even tire.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) / 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno / ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.