Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (37592 Views)

Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate / Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi / Ifeanyi Ubah Challenges Soludo To A Public Debate On Anambra Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Extremely funny comments here.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by dfrost: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Obaofusa:
Peter obi is a mad man and a loser.

I rather prefer another 4 years of hausa man than to see ibo man having such authority

I h*t* ib*s with passion, I hope and pray for their ipob miscreants leads their agitation to war, I'll personal join army or support them with my resources for thier total wipe out from the surface of the Earth.

Someone from my house married an ibo girl, she wanted to detroy the family till I stepped in and threw her out.

I have deep hatred for inyamirins

You need to take it easy. People don't pick where they are born into. Are you saying that you can kill any Igbo man anywhere you see one if given the chance?

Be careful. You are not God. You can't kill what you can't create. Take it easy.

One example doesn't fit a whole lot.

2 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
Obaofusa:

I rather prefer another 4 years of hausa man than to see ibo man having such authority

I h*t* ib*s with passion, I hope and pray for their ipob miscreants leads their agitation to war, I'll personal join army or support them with my resources for thier total wipe out from the surface of the Earth.

Someone from my house married an ibo girl, she wanted to detroy the family till I stepped in and threw her out.

These sentiments are going extinct. You will soon discover you are all alone.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Bode3: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
Imagine blood brothers becoming enemies because of their different political view but meanwhile, nobody knows their family name in the nearest Local Government Area.
Our Mumu Don Do
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Born2Breed(f): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
wingman:

He is actually on hard drugs.

Its confirm.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by ProdigalSaviour: 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hashanah you have proved how better we are to your decapitated reasoning...see how your pained cos we are better obvious your not happy with your self...maggot
Obaofusa:

2 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Sunmolar(m): 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
Okawene:

Ameachi...was chairman of all Speaker's in Nigeria, 2 time chairman Nigerian Governors Forum which Obi was his deputy, performed far better in governance as a governor than Obi, the records are there. DG Buhari Presidential campaign that won an incumbent President. What is Obi's record.

pls help me ask their supporters, what is obi's record?
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by degamemaster(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Obaofusa:

Hmmmm it's really obvious from your comments. But I pray for you not to die or become sick but live and fulfil your destiny instead of hating Igbos. That's what God asked us (Christians) to do. Then, I assure you that neither you nor 100million of your type can defeat talkless of "wiping out" the IGBOS because we're God's own people..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
Don't mind him; Pater Obi is a renown liar; he has been caught in some many lies e.g. he would never leave APGA, his sons have no money to own cars; not to mention his famous lies about China that even caused the Chinese to specially name him; Him Tu Lie'

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by fowlyansh181(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
Amaechi i hope you're the one participating in the debate and not your oga. Because Baba needs to stay away from any form of interactive session or interrogation till after Feb 16. It has become one drama too many.
what you would have wished to happen
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by LZAA: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Surprisingly no fp thread on bubu's youth interactive session
Was it a response to atiku and obi's world class performance inspite of a biased mod?
Back to topic obi will wipe amaechi clean
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by chiefobdk(m): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
donphiilopus:

You guys should continue deceiving yourselves. Self-deceit!

Peter Obi that was only mentioning China with his useless figures that most news platforms couldn't verify? When they did a fact check on most of his claims, they discovered 85% were lies.

Most online polls conducted after the debate showed that Osinbajo murdered the overrated Obi. Obi was really exposed that night.

Where were were where
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by chiefobdk(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Obaofusa:

Another inconsequential fool who see Igbo giants in his dream...

20000 of ur kind no fit harm d great Igbos in anyway

Ibrahimdamola my 5 times head slamming yoruba muslim conehead friend ur people don suffer for my people hand

1 Like

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by April4th(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lomprico2:
Peter Obi should agree jo! When its his time to talk he should just play amechi leaked tape. grin grin

Very wicked
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by oluwazoba25: 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Obaofusa:

You are an idiot

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Babacele: 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
donphiilopus:

Peter Obi that was only mentioning China with his useless figures that most news platforms couldn't verify? When they did a fact check on most of his claims, they discovered 85% were lies.

Most online polls conducted after the debate showed that Osinbajo murdered the overrated Obi. Obi was really exposed that night.
ignore them . Obi lies can only deceive stewpid people who think lying means being smart. Amaechi is absolutely correct , PDP budgeted and stole the money for several projects including the rail projects . Those who tamper with public documents to curry unmerited aura would be finally exposed come FeBuhari 16.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by awuf2008: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
How come obi your deputy? It seems this Ameachi use to smoke ogogoro or or igbo.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by TEYA: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
slivertongue:
Ameachi, Obi will disemember u with hard facts so luk 4ur fellow agbero 2 debate. ur boss knew his fate &stayd away
Which stupid hard facts? Facts that after verifying will be confirmed lies! He can only bandy such silly facts before Nigerian youths that are too lazy to read.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Friend01(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
Amaechi i hope you're the one participating in the debate and not your oga. Because Baba needs to stay away from any form of interactive session or interrogation till after Feb 16. It has become one drama too many.

When a man quotes figures to impress unread and u researched Nigerians he appears like a orator with no match.

Cable News did a run through all the figures your 'China man' quoted and they found out that 'China man' was just pulling facts from air. And you were impressed because you like listening to lies like the ones you read on celebrity and romance sections.

Do I blame you people. When to your "in every rumour there is an element of truth. "
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Friend01(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
donphiilopus:

Bros you dey mind dem.

Nigerians are one the dumbest people when it comes to facts checking.
They are lazy to cross check and authentic facts.
They just need somebody who will bamboozle then with high sounding figures manufactured from 'China.' They are good to go.
Please, don't even bother arguing with some if these educated simpletons.
If somebody at this day and age(with google not far from their reach) could believe and propagate that insane clone story, what do you think they will do when somebody openly lies to them from a public podium.

Bros, just leave them to wallow in their self imposed idiocy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by elosonservices(m): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
netflicks:
Did any one listened to Buhari at the candidates where he said "the movement of cattles is difficult and can not be stopped" some times I wonder if people were blind voting such dullard as president....
Bro is tiring to see educated people still supporting buhari is a shame.

Just look at Atiku/Obi the candidate those guys are not just good but prepared to lead this nation.

There is another debate coming up on 10 Feb 2019 Amechi should make sure buhari attends

2 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by owunabastard: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
Born2Breed:
Amaechi think's those drug induced talks where he runs his mouth like tap water is same.thing as debate.

He should just continue those sniffing and shut up

I have been laughing with this your comment. You are very wicked
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by slivertongue: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
Why not counter obi instead of restorting to cheap threats which wont help ur candidate

1 Like

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by slivertongue: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
d bane of naija's development is poor or lack of R&D(Research &Dev). obi invested d moni openly &d state is benefiting

1 Like

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by nextnear(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
abc115:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-you-lied-amaechi-challenges-peter-obi-to-public-debate/amp?__twitter_impression=true
is amaechi a vice presidential candidate? Nonsense! How can a minister challenge a vice presidential candidate for a debate. What kind of failed attitude is that.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by thatigboman: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
nextnear:
is amaechi a vice presidential candidate? Nonsense! How can a minister challenge a vice presidential candidate for a debate. What kind of failed attitude is that.
a junior minister at that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arthur Agwuncha Nwankwo Is Dead / Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger / APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.