Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (37589 Views)

Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate / Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi / Ifeanyi Ubah Challenges Soludo To A Public Debate On Anambra Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
Obaofusa:
Peter obi is a mad man and a loser.

I rather prefer another 4 years of hausa man than to see ibo man having such authority

I h*t* ib*s with passion, I hope and pray for their ipob miscreants leads their agitation to war, I'll personal join army or support them with my resources for thier total wipe out from the surface of the Earth.

Someone from my house married an ibo girl, she wanted to detroy the family till I stepped in and threw her out.

I have deep hatred for inyamirins

Wow
Your comment shows how much of a bigot you are.
And you just broke rule no.2&3
Even if you do not like the Igbo people of Nigeria,there are other Yoruba's and Hausas who do, so why don't you keep your hate to yourself.
Your comment is as useless as the P in Psychiatric.
Grow up and BE WISE

1 Like

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
MatthAnn:

Wow
Your comment shows how much of a bigot you are.
And you just broke rule no.2&3
Even if you do not like the Igbo people of Nigeria,there are other Yoruba's and Hausas who do, so why don't you keep your hate to yourself.
Your comment is as useless as the P in Psychiatric.
Grow up and BE WISE
who are you? An under married to uncircumcised aboki, suffering from Virgina destruction. Please go and hide in your religion vail
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
Obaofusa:
who are you? An under married to uncircumcised aboki, suffering from Virgina destruction. Please go and hide in your religion vail

Hahahhhhha
You are really clown and a bigot
Are you even aware that not only Muslims wear that?
Aboki(means my friend) that equally shows you are an unrepentant bigot.
You are one of the problems in Nigeria
Swerve
Pedro

1 Like

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Cameroonglass(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
please, who be this Amaechi
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Jaideyone(m): 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
chozzy:
Amaechi is the shameless liar here.

GEJ negotiated with China for four international airport terminals (through Stella Oduah) in Lagos, Kano, Abuja & PH and paid fully Nigeria's 15% counterparts fund.

Same thing happened with the following railway projects through then minister of Transport Sen Idris Umar

Abuja - Kaduna
Abuja MetroLine
Ajaokuta -Itakpe -Warri
Lagos - Ibadan
you are mad sir

the same Lagos Ibadan rail that fg paid for in January 2017? was Jonathan the president then?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/fg-releases-n72bn-full-counterpart-funding-lagos-ibadan-rail/

I dont have time to start digging into your other lies right now. pathetic crook
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by fokusmind: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Amaechi why do you want to waste your time with a known chronic and pathetic liar ?
Obi cannot make two statements without lies.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Jubiliee: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
It's here I know that 90% of the youths are stupid prefer sweet lies to facts. Chinese Govt brought all the money we brought nothing into this project so I wonder how GEJ paid. for all. Obi can never match Amaechi in any debates with facts.

You think comedy is facts abi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands / Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos / David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.