Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (37590 Views)

Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate / Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi / Ifeanyi Ubah Challenges Soludo To A Public Debate On Anambra Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by NdiaraIGBO: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2019
Obaofusa:
Peter obi is a mad man and a loser.

I rather prefer another 4 years of hausa man than to see ibo man having such authority

I h*t* ib*s with passion, I hope and pray for their ipob miscreants leads their agitation to war, I'll personal join army or support them with my resources for thier total wipe out from the surface of the Earth.

Someone from my house married an ibo girl, she wanted to detroy the family till I stepped in and threw her out.

I have deep hatred for inyamirins

I know you are joking

Anyway LZZA firefire maestroferdi immhotep come and hear oooo!
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Melian(f): 8:29am On Feb 02, 2019
Obaofusa:

I rather prefer another 4 years of hausa man than to see ibo man having such authority

We should do a collaboration. You spoke my mind even though I don't think anyone hates igbos as I. I despise them with a deep sense of passion. I'd rather give up my fortune than see an ipob attain power. But realistically, I'd rather they have their biafra and leave Nig totally than to be wiped from the earth's surface.

2 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Firefire(m): 8:29am On Feb 02, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

I know you are joking

Anyway LZZA firefire come and hear oooo!

Hatred in the blood. He needs deliverance

2 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by NdiaraIGBO: 8:32am On Feb 02, 2019
Melian:

We should do a collaboration. You spoke my mind even though I don't think anyone hates igbos as I. I despise them with a deep sense of passion. I'd rather give up my fortune than see an ipob attain power.

Me too.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Ojetayo17(m): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2019
I know say all southern, northern, eastern and western nigeria would have knw that amaechi is just like a empty barren that sound unpleasant.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by AllenSpencer: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2019
Obi is a damn motherfvcking liar

Been telling lies right from childhood

He is either giving you wrong statistic bout one country in far off Asia or telling you his account has been freezed by unknown government agent.

He could same time say he is not a tribal bigot which Northerners know him very well for

Too much lies runs in his veins

God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by okeamuboy: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2019
slivertongue:
Ameachi, Obi will disemember u with hard facts so luk 4ur fellow agbero 2 debate. ur boss knew his fate &stayd away

Obi and hard facts are parallel lines. They don't meet. All the numbers he has been giving have proven to be lies.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by NdiaraIGBO: 8:36am On Feb 02, 2019
oyoirabor:

Inferiority complex and low self esteem is the reason for this your trash.

These Igbos must of your likes keep hating caresless and fears less if you closely observe. They just keep moving....... Even buhari self as a president with his controls and army don even tire.

Chest beating
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by lexxwiz(m): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2019
Obaofusa:

I h*t* ib*s with passion, I hope and pray for their ipob miscreants leads their agitation to war, I'll personal join army or support them with my resources for thier total wipe out from the surface of the Earth.

Someone from my house married an ibo girl, she wanted to detroy the family till I stepped in and threw her out.

grin grin

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.. Ding ding ding..

This guy right here is the worlds most compound 'f0oL'.

Congrats mate.

3 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by MrSly(m): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2019
abc115:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-you-lied-amaechi-challenges-peter-obi-to-public-debate/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Your presidential candidate snubbed a debate and you are there challenging VP candidate to debate with you. In what capacity? Is Amaechi the VP candidate of his party or is he just frustrated?
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by stanliwise(m): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2019
Obaofusa:

I wonder if you could hear yourself. You just hate a set of people for some set of personal reason. smh. God save your soul.

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Moukandjo: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2019
slivertongue:
Ameachi, Obi will disemember u with hard facts hard lies so luk 4ur fellow agbero 2 debate. ur boss knew his fate &stayd away
Corrected

1 Like

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 02, 2019
Born2Breed:
Amaechi think's those drug induced talks where he runs his mouth like tap water is same.thing as debate.

He should just continue those sniffing and shut up

He is actually on hard drugs.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by rapid101(m): 9:07am On Feb 02, 2019
Amaechi are you challenging Peter Obi to debate on what ground,you are not a vice presidential candidate. During your time as the chairman of governors' forum, you  made sure that excess crude oil money saved was shared by governors inspite the fact that Dr.Mrs.Okonjo Iweala advised against that. You used the money to sponsor Buhari despite the fact that you claimed to be a Catholic faithful.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2019
Melian:

We should do a collaboration. You spoke my mind even though I don't think anyone hates igbos as I. I despise them with a deep sense of passion. I'd rather give up my fortune than see an ipob attain power. But realistically, I'd rather they have their biafra and leave Nig totally than to be wiped from the earth's surface.

Yes, keep up the hate. Don't stop until you get into your grave
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by slowice(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2019
After the leaked audio ishhh he is trying so so so hard to impress his Lord and Savior sai baba grin.... Afterall to whom much is given, much should be expected but after falling his ogas hand he has to prove he is still valuable now
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by blaise26abj(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2019
abc115:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-you-lied-amaechi-challenges-peter-obi-to-public-debate/amp?__twitter_impression=true

The truth is that Peter Obi is partly right. Obasanjo conceived the project, The Jonathan govt executed the abuja Kaduna as well as refurbished the old rail lines. China borrows us alot of the money used for these projects. Nigeria pays a small part. The Chinese govt pays CCECC directly . It doesn't go through any nigerian parastatal because of corruption. So that is why those projects move very fast.

So Peter Obi was partly right. That loan was secured by PDP. The nigerian funding side of the contract was first from the ministry of transport but later through sure p. However the public knows how much sure p had by the time they left office.

Also Amaechi could be partially right if they are still.funding the nigerian part of the contract
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by obailala(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2019
slivertongue:
Ameachi, Obi will disemember u with hard facts so luk 4ur fellow agbero 2 debate. ur boss knew his fate &stayd away
Even a child can win a professor in a debate if what the professor is saying isn't true. All Amaechi needs to do is provide simple evidence to prove that what Obi said was incorrect, and the would be the end of the debate.

1 Like

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by agaliboy: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2019
Not only Peter Obi, also Osinbajo; they are fond of throwing economic statistical figures around which are simply not true.

The other day, Peter Obi said he invested Anambra funds into Fidelity bank and now its worth 50 million dollars. So very untrue?. I checked with the monthly office of national statistics online reports and what I found was 18 million. Osinbajo too is guilty of givung untrue statistics just to appear as a being in control or like an expert.

They deceive their army of praise-singers, sorry supporters, with spurious figures and appear to be smart and intelligent.

Nigerians be smart!!!!. These major party politicians do not have our interest at heart. Let's join hands and vote an underdog with fresher ideas. People like Moghalu, Sowore or Durotoye
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by tonyscorp(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2019
Amaechi are you a presidential or vice presidential candidate. U no reach.

1 Like

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by obailala(m): 9:27am On Feb 02, 2019
bluebay:

Yes that’s the bitter truth. Goodluck Jonathan released money for all the rail projects ongoing and only thing the APC did was to release money for the Fast rains. Have you guys forgotten Amaechi was given for just 2 trains? It’s enough to but 8 of the fastest train in Europe. I speak with facts. Google it
chozzy:
Amaechi is the shameless liar here.

GEJ negotiated with China for four international airport terminals (through Stella Oduah) in Lagos, Kano, Abuja & PH and paid fully Nigeria's 15% counterparts fund.

Same thing happened with the following railway projects through then minister of Transport Sen Idris Umar

Abuja - Kaduna
Abuja MetroLine
Ajaokuta -Itakpe -Warri
Lagos - Ibadan
Hmmm... if GEJ completed the negotiations and released the counterpart funds for every project mentioned above, how come construction on these projects halted for over 2 years after GEJ left?... Why did the contractors only continue work some years later when more money was released to them?... or were the contractors scamming the FG or was the FG scamming Nigerians by claiming they were releasing funds to these contractors?

If all negotiations with China were all completed, how come buhari kept travelling to China and chasing after the Chinese president at the start of his tenure?... How come the FG also paid N17bn in 2016 for the completion of the Abuja to Kaduna rail?... Was that just the contractors scamming the dull FG?... How come the FG also had to pay the full counterpart fund for the Lagos to ibadan rail in late 2017 before the project could be commenced by the Chinese?

2 Likes

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by somehow: 9:30am On Feb 02, 2019
Just read what people with brains are saying on a public forum! Are Nigerians getting dumber?

Someone came on TV to spread lies and another is trying to debate the person so that truth can be revealed which is to benefit the common man out there but see people already supporting lies!
Who did this to us?
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Rexzivyson99(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2019
Send ur gift cards (items,amazon,walmart, steam etc) for instant cash out at the very best rates you can get
Whatsapp/call 07058319620
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by somehow: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2019
He's the minister of transport with facts and figures.

You rather believe a man spreading lies from outside like he said about numbers of cars in Nigeria than the one in charge that has always challenged Nigerians to go out and see any projects government claim to do with their own eyes?

Who did this to us?
tonyscorp:
Amaechi are you a presidential or vice presidential candidate. U no reach.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by somehow: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2019
One of the most transparent ministers in Nigeria remains Amechi.

He's always there telling the public to go visit each projects and see with their own eyes.

What can be more truthful than this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands / DSS Denies Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho / Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.