Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (37594 Views)

Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate / Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi / Ifeanyi Ubah Challenges Soludo To A Public Debate On Anambra Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2019
Ok we hear.polithiefcians. Download this lovely song "Searching for love" by Xpol( a nairalander) http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Indispensable85(m): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2019
This is the reason Nigeria will find it difficult to rapidly develop.
You see why different governments will always want to start his own projects and abandon those of his predecessor?
We play politics with everything here in Nigeria.
Whether one starts it or the other finishes it,na una papa money?
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Melian(f): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2019
wingman:

Yes, keep up the hate. Don't stop until you get into your grave

Eww. E pain am e wan die.kikikiki
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Centcanada: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2019
Amachi better respect your self and know your mate because peter obi is never ur mate in anything whether education or money. Bunch of betrayer like you.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by donnelly(m): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2019
Obaofusa:
Peter obi is a mad man and a loser.

I rather prefer another 4 years of hausa man than to see ibo man having such authority

I h*t* ib*s with passion, I hope and pray for their ipob miscreants leads their agitation to war, I'll personal join army or support them with my resources for thier total wipe out from the surface of the Earth.

Someone from my house married an ibo girl, she wanted to detroy the family till I stepped in and threw her out.

I have deep hatred for inyamirins

You are are a complete fool for saying this trash, base your judgement on good governance not on a tribe or religion sentiment. That your hatred will kill you and your entire generation if you don't change that your ugly mind set.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Mftivi: 10:00am On Feb 02, 2019
agaliboy:
Not only Peter Obi, also Osinbajo; they are fond of throwing economic statistical figures around which are simply not true.

The other day, Peter Obi said he invested Anambra funds into Fidelity bank and now its worth 50 million dollars. So very untrue?. I checked with the monthly office of national statistics online reports and what I found was 18 million. Osinbajo too is guilty of givung untrue statistics just to appear as a being in control or like an expert.

They deceive their army of praise-singers, sorry supporters, with spurious figures and appear to be smart and intelligent.

The value of stocks rises and falls sir

Nigerians be smart!!!!. These major party politicians do not have our interest at heart. Let's join hands and vote an underdog with fresher ideas. People like Moghalu, Sowore or Durotoye
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Shampoo77: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2019
Challenge Peter Obi to a debate? Ameachi if you want to die pls go and commit suicide instead of pushing Ibi to commit murder in the guise of debate.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2019
Esseite:

Even amaechi confessed to have said " i never knew Nigeria had trains" when he first went on Abuja/kaduna train ride. can you ride on a train not paid for?

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2015/12/16/i-never-knew-railway-transport-still-existed-in-nigeria-amaechi/amp/

it is not as if some of you did nt graduate or not brilliant , the problem is that partisan politics hibernate the intelligent sides of the victims
who doesnt know rails existed in nigeria even before jonathan knew what to do with his life but the question to whoever it concerns is how many rail way project did jonathan build & commission within 5yrs .
it is a known fact apc built & commissioned kaduna - abuja rails , the lagos ibadan is ongoing & will be commission by apc ... why is apc not just initiating, then leave the project for sowore to come n complete.
some people had 16yrs all they can ever boast of is we initiated, doesnt it sound stupid to alway recite jonathan initiated these & that .... wailers how many obj project did GEJ commissioned ... if jonathan was so good n nigerians made a mistake why did pdp not bring him back or why is he not use as atiku face of campaign instead of obj.

1 Like

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by freshdude99(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2019
Nigerians be like, Obi is our son in whom we are well pleased!
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Okawene: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2019
I watched the debate live and I took notes out of it, most of the figures Obi was quoting from China, which I later searched on google were all blatant lies. People should not sweet talk Nigerians with ridiculous unproven statements claimed to be facts, even the billions he claimed to have left in Anambara State account have been denied severally by the incumbent governor as white lies. Atiku/Obi= 2/2 fraudsters. What a Shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Mosesbutez(m): 10:09am On Feb 02, 2019
Obaofusa:
Peter obi is a mad man and a loser.

I rather prefer another 4 years of hausa man than to see ibo man having such authority

I h*t* ib*s with passion, I hope and pray for their ipob miscreants leads their agitation to war, I'll personal join army or support them with my resources for thier total wipe out from the surface of the Earth.

Someone from my house married an ibo girl, she wanted to detroy the family till I stepped in and threw her out.

I have deep hatred for inyamirins

I marveled at your comment, even Igbos are not tribalistic to this extent. anyway, you will continue to wish until you die because your longings will never be actualised.

no matter the hatred towards igbos, they are still progressing even more than their haters. so if you like keep hating and wishing evil against igbos until you die or you create a preeminent group to chase the igbos out of Nigeria in massive exodus to have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 02, 2019
ericsmith:

it is not as if some of you did nt graduate or not brilliant , the problem is that partisan politics hibernate the intelligent sides of the victims
who doesnt know rails existed in nigeria even before jonathan knew what to do with his life but the question to whoever it concerns is how many rail way project did jonathan build & commission within 5yrs .
it is a known fact apc built & commissioned kaduna - abuja rails , the lagos ibadan is ongoing & will be commission by apc ... why is apc not just initiating, then leave the project for sowore to come n complete.
some people had 16yrs all they can ever boast of is we initiated, doesnt it sound stupid to alway recite jonathan initiated these & that .... wailers how many obj project did GEJ commissioned ... if jonathan was so good n nigerians made a mistake why did pdp not bring him back or why is he not use as atiku face of campaign instead of obj.

https://www.google.com/amp/thenationonlineng.net/photos-jonathan-rides-a-train/amp/?source=images

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DR4vuMpt9qhI&ved=2ahUKEwilyoSh25zgAhU1TRUIHQNfB7QQtwIwDnoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3z3NLkJTPSVNvC4nsoUS7p
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by toprealman: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2019
Amechi, you guys are not mates politically speaking. Looks for your mates and depart with them.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Parada: 10:23am On Feb 02, 2019
You mean that lying bastard that is on the path to lying another 2 million fools from your pathetic tribe to their early graves the way ojukwu they slaughtered 2 million foolish Igbos to their early grave because of similar stupidity ?!
IbrahimDamola:

E don pain this one dumboharists skull sorry he carry tribalism come. grin

More pains to your skull sir. Obi sabi book pass your generation.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by ada9ja(f): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2019
slivertongue:
Ameachi, Obi will disemember u with hard facts so luk 4ur fellow agbero 2 debate. ur boss knew his fate &stayd away
Will fact and figures solve naija problems, obi past records is wat will need like the one of him investing anambra money into family company and so on
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Sunmolar(m): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2019
slivertongue:
Ameachi, Obi will disemember u with hard facts so luk 4ur fellow agbero 2 debate. ur boss knew his fate &stayd away

Amaechi is not an apologetic soul.let him die before you bury him atleast.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by otipoju(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75341679:
E don set and e don red for Obi.
His OBITUARY is near!
The Lion of Ubima is ready to destroy Obi physically and Politically.

Bro u no dey tire ni. Hopefully your travails will come to an end this February. at least you are getting paid for your noise. Ride on. Your boss must see that you are working.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2019
Esseite:

https://www.google.com/amp/thenationonlineng.net/photos-jonathan-rides-a-train/amp/?source=images

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DR4vuMpt9qhI&ved=2ahUKEwilyoSh25zgAhU1TRUIHQNfB7QQtwIwDnoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3z3NLkJTPSVNvC4nsoUS7p

i am aware of all that , 90% is still a work in progress if you doubt it try install or down a software n stop @ 90% then install it ...
Fact still remains, even @ 10% apc built n commissioned the kaduna abuja rails .
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by 11doubledee: 10:58am On Feb 02, 2019
donphiilopus:

You guys should continue deceiving yourselves. Self-deceit!

Peter Obi that was only mentioning China with his useless figures that most news platforms couldn't verify? When they did a fact check on most of his claims, they discovered 85% were lies.

Most online polls conducted after the debate showed that Osinbajo murdered the overrated Obi. Obi was really exposed that night.
My brother please don't glorify posts that can't make their point(s) without throwing insults.
Obi keeps referring to China's prosperity without detailed reference to their judicial system which is the bedrock of their development.And this is a well known communist society.

You dare not forget to declare $900000 dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Okawene: 11:01am On Feb 02, 2019
Sunmolar:

Amaechi is not an apologetic soul.let him die before you bury him atleast.
Ameachi...was chairman of all Speaker's in Nigeria, 2 time chairman Nigerian Governors Forum which Obi was his deputy, performed far better in governance as a governor than Obi, the records are there. DG Buhari Presidential campaign that won an incumbent President. What is Obi's record.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2019
Lomprico2:
Peter Obi should agree jo! When its his time to talk he should just play amechi leaked tape. grin grin

Gbam!!!... you took it from my mouth or lips...
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Mankosi: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2019
Wait till u become the Vice presidential candidate before u challenge him to a debate. Or betterstill tell ur oga to come for a debate with Atiku.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Mankosi: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2019
Okawene:

Ameachi...was chairman of all Speaker's in Nigeria, 2 time chairman Nigerian Governors Forum which Obi was his deputy, performed far better in governance as a governor than Obi, the records are there. DG Buhari Presidential campaign that won an incumbent President. What is Obi's record.
Ewu gambia. U are here vouching for a man that is enjoying himself in his house and eating assorted foods and drinks meanwhile u don't even know where ur next meal is coming from.
When will u have sense?
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by taiyeayodeji: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2019
nigerians are one of the most easily decieved in the world.thry are so lazy to find out facts.somebody comes up with a story and the whole nigerians take it as true without finding out if the story is true.somebody made a claim on tv,are his fact verified. people out of sentiment and tribalism believe every thing.i believe every claims should be verified,if obi said something,he should back it with proof,if a pc says something, where are the proofs.the whole nigerians social media is filled with fake news spread by people who don't care to verify.

donphiilopus:

Peter Obi that was only mentioning China with his useless figures that most news platforms couldn't verify? When they did a fact check on most of his claims, they discovered 85% were lies.

Most online polls conducted after the debate showed that Osinbajo murdered the overrated Obi. Obi was really exposed that night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Slynation(m): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2019
donphiilopus:

Lol... even APC members knew Obi murdered them grin Stop smoking that Oshogbo weed...
If Obi is always mentioning China, then give him a chance to transform Nigeria to be like China, or do u have any problem with the Progress of this Country
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Slynation(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2019
Okawene:

WDF....!! u mean u asking for Obi's record? perhaps u were still using diapers during Obi's administration in Anambra state!! Run along, go and read your books!!
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Okawene: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2019
Mankosi:
Ewu gambia. U are here vouching for a man that is enjoying himself in his house and eating assorted foods and drinks meanwhile u don't even know where ur next meal is coming from.
When will u have sense?
Come...make I feed you, local champion. Tribal bigot like you, am a full time PH boy, enjoying my life, work and family.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Okawene: 11:36am On Feb 02, 2019
Slynation:

WDF....!! u mean u asking for Obi's record? perhaps u were still using diapers during Obi's administration in Anambra state!! Run along, go and read your books!!
I asked a simple question, you ended up insulting me, that is to show your level of sanity!!! Waste of time joining issues with your kind.
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by Slynation(m): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2019
Okawene:

I asked a simple question, you ended up insulting me, that is to show your level of sanity!!! Waste of time joining issues with your kind.
You don't expect anyone to answer that poo when u can easily surf the net other than trying to besmirch on what obi has painstakingly built over the years just to prove a nonsensical point....!!
I still maintain my stand..
"Run along, and read your books"
Re: You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate by GemstoneJs(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
slivertongue:

but ameachi should be speaking from rivers state and not kano undecided undecided undecided abi em don become fulani??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) / Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer / Olusola Ojemane Orevba, Nigerian Ambassador To Congo Ejected From Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.