Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,812 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

When Should You Let Go Of A Cheating Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should You Let Go Of A Cheating Lover? (455 Views)

Catching A Cheating Lover /partner / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Should You Let Go Of A Cheating Lover? by gimmehear(f): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
When to let go of a cheating lover?

There are some relationships that is not for the ‘faint at heart’, I often tell people when I’m being asked for relationships advise.

I’m not a relationship expert, teacher, or mentor though I have people who see me as one but I do understand a lot of things about relationships, I understood some of these things from experience. I do understand that “You will never understand the reasons why you need to let go of some pains until you have had enough of it”.

Back to our topic for today, “When should you let go of a cheating lover?”

When you love people, there are lot’s of things you can tolerate from them, but remember this line – “No matter how hard, how much, or how hard you love something, someone, some activities, the moment it keeps hurting you, your body has two option; it either toughen towards adapting or loose it grip for it.

Most of the people in a cheating relationships are the one toughening their body to adapt, if you ever find yourself in a cheating relationship, the time to let go is the moment you realize you need to toughen your heart to receive the love that will be given. Love is not tough, it’s simple and pure, anything other than those two attributes, you should just do yourself a favour of not getting used to pain.

In my 100level days, I used to know a girl and a boy who loved each other, but the boy often abuse the girl physically, but she stayed; in a compound of about forty people, she never talks nor ever greet anyone whenever she’s going out or coming in, but we all do hear when the boyfriend beats her.

As young as I was then, I knew she had toughen herself to the suffering but a time will come when she will loose the grip.

See, continuous tiredness of something makes you lose grip of something, have you ever being in situation that you didn’t want to get angry or have any discussion about it?

You got tired.

You should let go of a cheating lover when you get tired because if you leave without getting tired, you will end up coming back to get hurt ( I am also saying you should try and see if your relationship will work and not jumping around ‘running relationship experiment’).

So my advise to you is:

When it comes to relationships, there are certain pain you should never toughen your skin to and such is cheating.

Make it fast for you to get tired and walk away before you get damaged.
http://gimmehear.com/should-let-go-cheating-lover/

Temi Badmus
Lalasticlala
Re: When Should You Let Go Of A Cheating Lover? by Davash222(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
One of the things I learnt in my last relationship...' It's better to be single than to be in an unhealthy relationship'. Never compromise your state of health for anything not giving you happiness.
Re: When Should You Let Go Of A Cheating Lover? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Davash222:
One of the things I learnt in my last relationship...' It's better to be single than to be in an unhealthy relationship'. Never compromise your state of health for anything not giving you happiness.

Seriously, your happiness should be the number one priority, a cheating partner is even the worst, why stay with someone you can't trust, even if the benefits and values is way overboard, leave, there's always someone better out there.
Re: When Should You Let Go Of A Cheating Lover? by Davash222(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Seriously, your happiness should be the number one priority, a cheating partner is even the worst, why stay with someone you can't trust, even if the benefits and values is way overboard, leave, there's always someone better out there.
My top priority is my happiness not even someone better out there. I don't leave relationship because there's someone better out there, my happiness comes first. Sometimes, staying single gives you the happiness you've always wanted but all the same, we still need Love.
Re: When Should You Let Go Of A Cheating Lover? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Davash222:

My top priority is my happiness not even someone better out there. I don't leave relationship because there's someone better out there, my happiness comes first. Sometimes, staying single gives you the happiness you've always wanted but all the same, we still need Love.

True.

(1) (Reply)

Noname / Thai Lady Calls Out Nigerian Boyfriend For Beating Her Up In Malaysia / Download Music: Sommystar Ft Dyan _ Story (prod Buchiano Klasiktunze)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.