Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (35537 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by DavidEsq(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
TATIME:
Humans are from dust so after death all returns to dust! Gen 3:19,Ps 90:3,104:29,Ecc 3:19,20
Heaven has nothing to do with humans{Psalm 115:16} it is Jesus that promised "i am going to PREPARE a place" John 14:2,3
If we CAREFULLY read Jesus' comment here,we will notice three things
* There was NO place for humans in heaven from the beginning!
* There are abodes in heaven that needs to be prepared!
* Those going there must be having dealings with the one INVITING{Jesus}.
Moreover Jesus made it clear that ordinary humans can't get VISA to heaven unless they are given the invitation{Baptised in water and spirit} John 3:5
So all those who lived before John the baptist ARE NOT GOING TO HEAVEN! Matthew 11:11-13
Heaven only belongs to Christians who have been chosen by God to rule with Jesus after they have accepted all the teachings of Jesus! Revelations 20:6
They will not marry nor have kids because they're no more going to live in flesh having to do with gender! Matthew 22:30
Jesus' preaching and teaching program was to gather this small group who will rule with Him{Luke 12:32} but His goverment will rule millions who will be resurrected to the earth,that's why He referred to those who are no part of this ruling class as His 'other sheep'. John 10:16
So there will be 144,000 co~rulers to be with Jesus in heaven{Rev 14:1}and uncountable Subjects of the government here on earth! Rev 14:6
Mad people will gain their consciousness at the resurrection (if their sane lifetime merits to be remembered by God) otherwise they're just like waste products of our first rebellious parents Adam and Eve! Eccl 3:19,20

Thumbs up, bro.
Cc: bukkyemotions
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by 1zynnvn(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
frosbel2:

The mythical bible right ? In which snakes and donkeys talk ?? Loooool

By the way , I am happy to calm your worries and FEARS - there is no hell fire.

I believe in the same thing as you. But I can't say for sure. I stand on "I don't know" and "you can't be too sure". When you say, there is no hell, burden of proof is on you. When you say there is hell , then prove it to me.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Ayodeb(m): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
They return to where other dead ones are. Where are the dead currently? The answer may surprise you.
Read Eclessiates 9:5, 10
So many righteous and unrighteous ones have died before Jesus came to the earth. Where were they? Did anyone among the righteous go to heaven? The answer may also surprise you. Let our Lord, Jesus Christ, answer the question. Read John 3:13.
You will know the truth and the truth will set you free! Resurrection of the dead is a glorious period we all await!!!
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Gbyms: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
They would give account of their lives before they got mad. Simple.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by okenwa216(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
First of all you have to know the location of the mad person. Everybody in Nigeria or say this part of the world is already in hell fire. Una weldon
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by orunto27: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
If a mad person is healed before he dies, he goes to Heaven. But if unhealed, he goes raving in Hell.
God is The Judge of his Disposition, Displacement and Disposal.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
1zynnvn:

I believe in the same thing as you. But I can't say for sure. I stand on "I don't know" and "you can't be too sure". When you say, there is no hell, burden of proof is on you. When you say there is hell , then prove it to me.

Actually the burden of proof is on those who BELIEVE that there is a place called HELL. Have they ever been there , or do they know of anyone who has visited this PLACE called HELL ? If the answer is YES, please let them show us evidence.

Thanks !
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by stankezzy: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Gweedorian:

A lot of modern day Christians are just as self righteous, insensitive and hypocritical like some Pharisees and Jews of Jesus time.
John 9:2
[2]And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
John 9:3
[3]Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
If you're so sure of your brainwashing that all people who are mad are demon possessed why not prove it with your annointing and clear all the wards in Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba. I bet you and your whole church congregation would barely improve the lots of 10 people in that hospital. I'm up for a challenge if you believe you can do otherwise. I'm a doctor by the way.
you are not a doctor , you are a psychiatric patient , during jesus era did he cure or heal every one? , both that believed and those that don't believe? those that will be laughing at your prayers and those that will be mocking you must be healed by force , it does not work that way , jesus went to his own home town and could not do any miracle except few healing because they did not believe in him , most of these people that say rubbish here are not christians and some that are christian don't know their bible
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Raylight2(m): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nbote:
Dey will go to wherever their last sane actions qualified dem for...
how about those who still smoke weed even in their condition?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by charlesditro: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nbote:
you haven't seen mad people doing good ba? You speak as if you are a member of the panel of judges in heaven. The ignorant one is far better than you who spit falsehood.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by stankezzy: 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
frosbel2:

Actually the burden of proof is on those who BELIEVE that there is a place called HELL. Have they ever been there , or do they know of anyone who has visited this PLACE called HELL ? If the answer is YES, please let them show us evidence.

Thanks !
Why are some people being too ignorant , in these modern era of YouTube that some one is asking such a useless questions , go to YouTube search "heaven , hell , or risen from death , saw heaven or hell" I have even met 2 people physically that died and came back to life , one an electrician that was shocked by electricity and a lady that died during operation
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by CoolKlein(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Heaven and hell are states of mind or consciousness; it’s more of what you go through in this life.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Valike2008: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Were they mad from Birth? If NO then they will be Judged on the last place their brain stops working
Nbote:
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
stankezzy:
Why are some people being too ignorant , in these modern era of YouTube that some one is asking such a useless questions , go to YouTube search "heaven , hell , or risen from death , saw heaven or hell" I have even met 2 people physically that died and came back to life , one an electrician that was shocked by electricity and a lady that died during operation

And you believe they are telling the truth ?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Mosco100(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
Luke 12 : 47 And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

The mad person who died a sinner is going to perish in hell: as much as he/she us not born again he/she will perish according to what I know in the scriptures. A mad person can be righteous.
Ecclesiastics 7 :7 Surely oppression maketh a wise man mad; and a gift destroyeth the heart.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by uzhofficial: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
frosbel2:

The mythical bible right ? In which snakes and donkeys talk ?? Loooool

By the way , I am happy to calm your worries and FEARS - there is no hell fire.

I assume u have proof. undecided
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by MJBOLT: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
Youtube? You must be a clown

stankezzy:

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
The mad pple will be judge base on on b4 the sprit of madness befall them . either or bad
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by OMOTOWO(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
SO.. THIS GUY CREATES SOMEBODY MAD, AS IN, THOSE BORN MAD.
OR, CREATES SOMEBODY KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT HE'S GONNA RUN MAD, AND DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING.
OR, MADNESS IN HUMANS IS ALL PART OF HIS DIVINE UNCHANGEABLE PLAN.

WHAT A GOD CLOWN! cheesy
The fool says there is no God.

Very soon,you will run back here to confess there is a messiah
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by rbjimoh: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=alBHAGDADI post=75358775]

You are wrong on mental people making heaven.

Mental people will be judged based on their last state of health. If they were unbelievers before they ran mad, then hell fire is truly theirs. As for if they were believers, I strongly believe a Christian cannot run mad. Madness has to do with a demon or demons possessing someone. But Christians have been bought by God and his spirit lives inside them. A demon cannot enter the house where the Holy Spirit resides. Any person who claims to be a Christian but ran mad was never a Christian. Such a person was rejecting Jesus while holding on to the idea that he could save himself by believing in works based salvation.

"...Christians have been bought by God..." From whom?, if I may asj?.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Please help to elaborate on the final destination of mad people when they die. since they are pretty unconscious about themselves, can they even repent? because repentance is a conscious thing. Now, since they are not conscious, when they die, what is their fate?
What do u intend to gain from posting this on NL. Can you even define a mad person? Do you think mad people do not have a time that they become sober or calm & know exactly what they are doing?? Do u know the causes of their various madness like what they did or failed to do or if it was influenced by demonic oppressions or attack Coming hear to propagate arguments to further fuel ur hardened hearts that there is no God will take you and your kind nowhere. If you don't believe in God that is your cup to take. Do your findings and research if you're bold enough to deny God's existence and not some Nairaland atheists wannabes that you all be claiming undecided
Research, use your life as a case study before you leave this earth.. Even science that is practical will leave u with many unanswered questions pointing you in the direction that there is a force greater than all forces which was and still is and will still be while everything else passes. God is that force/ energy. To get ur answers research about madness before u come posting sh1t just to cause baseless arguments.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Chukalemon(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
I think money ritual madness people will find themselves in the bottomless pit.ara ga agba ndi ara for this zoo
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
OMOTOWO:
The fool says there is no God.

Very soon,you will run back here to confess there is a messiah

HAHAHA.. CHRISTIANITY IS EQUIVALENT TO INSANITY. grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Foodforthought: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
kevoh:

You do know the phrase in bold is a big lie.
1. Who are the people preaching in buses every morning and disturbing those of us trying to catch some sleep in the bus before we get to work?
2. Who are those with their bells preaching every morning in the street and disturbing my peace and right to rest?
3. Who are those installing 5 to 6 churches on one street and disturbing the street with their loudspeakers at night during vigils?
4. Who are those forcing us to start every office meeting with a christian prayer even when we refuse not to?
5. Who are those blocking highway roads and causing huge traffic in the name of crusades and church conventions?
The list is exhaustive. I know hypocrisy is a foreign term to you! But once it comes to disturbing others you religious people (christians) are the biggest culprits!
Point of correction, I am not a religious person.
If they force you to pray and you pray, they make noise in the bus and you can't challenge them, they disturb you through speakers and you do nothing and then you suddenly gain strength in a faceless forum to derail Christian threads then you are a coward. Stop venting your frustration on nairaland. It pains nobody if you don't believe... It doesn't reduce or add to God. I don't need to argue with you, wise people always see themselves as fools and foolish people are always wise.
Na u sabi
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by OMOTOWO(m): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

HAHAHA.. CHRISTIANITY IS EQUIVALENT TO INSANITY. grin
where do u belong ?did u create yourself?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by JujuSugar(f): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
OMOTOWO:
I did angry angry
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Offpoint: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M NOT AN ATHEIST.
MY GOD IS MY FAVORITE BEER THAT IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHENEVER I NEED IT.
You're not an atheist, you're not a believer... what are you then?

At the beer part... I'm not going to comment on that.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Please help to elaborate on the final destination of mad people when they die. since they are pretty unconscious about themselves, can they even repent? because repentance is a conscious thing. Now, since they are not conscious, when they die, what is their fate?
Madness is spiritual. It all depends on we Christians casting the devil away from such foul spirit. I can rightly say no one is born mad, in that little bit of madness there is a conscious man that seeks redemption. The Lord is so good to send helper, preachers to get that one in such bondage and placing him into the glorious liberty of Christ. We humans do not know what is the conscious state of such a man, but it's only the glorious God that can send his children( thats me) to redeem such a man from the hands of the devil.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Gforce2019: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
If some people know who dey are in the spiritual world , they will repent ASAP. Some people are just like mad person in the spiritual world...

Ask God to open your spiritual eyes to see who you are in the spiritual world
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
OMOTOWO:

WHY CAN'T CHRISTIANS GET THAT THAT I DIDN'T CREATE MYSELF DOESN'T MEAN JESUS AND YAHWEH ARE RESPONSIBLE?

Offpoint:

You're not an atheist, you're not a believer... what are you then?

I'M HUMAN, A LIVING THING.

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by OMOTOWO(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
JujuSugar:

I did angry angry
Guy if u didn't create yourself and you still don't believe God exist,then I hands off from your matter as your matter tire me
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ajibolatao:

You allow your believe to cloud your reasoning.

Anyways, where you got it wrong is this. God created humans and gives them brain. It's probably the most delicate part of the body and it's covered with the hardest bone of the body. Through various means, humans can still sustain injury on their brain (you've heard of internal injuries before) and sickness is another factor. These can causes madness.

Even if God allows people to go mad, what's the essence of calling him name? Did he tell you that this Earth is full of enjoyment? As a matter of fact, it's full of trial and challenges.

The hardest bone in the body is the thigh bone, not the skull.

Unless your brain dey your leg o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group / Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.