Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (35521 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Gweedorian(m): 10:45am On Feb 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Mental illness and even some ordinary illness are caused by foul spirits.

Acts 19:12 King James Version (KJV)
So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

The people at Yaba hospital aren't Christians. Not everyone who calls himself a Christian is truly a Christian. Because you were born into a Christian home doesn't mean you are one. You are simply flesh in a Christian home. Until you receive the birth from above which is spiritual, you can never be Christian in God's sight. Get born again.
A lot of modern day Christians are just as self righteous, insensitive and hypocritical like some Pharisees and Jews of Jesus time.
John 9:2
[2]And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
John 9:3
[3]Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
If you're so sure of your brainwashing that all people who are mad are demon possessed why not prove it with your annointing and clear all the wards in Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba. I bet you and your whole church congregation would barely improve the lots of 10 people in that hospital. I'm up for a challenge if you believe you can do otherwise. I'm a doctor by the way.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Ihedinobi3: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2019
nwosu35:

It's is good l can see someone like you to discuss the Bible with or better still we reason together, Biblical understanding is not just what you feel or think about it, this is an issue that has to do with no proper conclusion about the state of things, this is because even if they may be wicked before the ugly incidence who knows if they would come serve God, now what if they where serving Jehovah God before the Ugly incidence who knows if they will not follow suit, but l would want you as a bible student to remember that the bible mentioned of resurrection of righteous and the unrighteous humans that these would be resurrected, and the Bible made also mention of the wicked been destroyed, as a bible student what do you think and what can you say about this. . .? The classes of those been unrighteous and still would be resurrected. . .?
I'm not sure that I can say it any better than I did in the post you quoted.

What matters is what anyone does when they have the ability to do it. The fact that they may have chosen to repent or apostatize if they recovered from their insanity makes no difference for us as creatures. What the Bible teaches is just that while anyone is able to make a choice for or against Christ, they are better off making the choice for Him. If they don't, going insane after and dying without ever having another chance to repent will not save them. The converse is true too.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Benreu(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2019
mehn..they will be judge based on their sin before they ran mad
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by jessedaflow: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2019
But we have some madt people here nw reading this..
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by akdjr(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2019
Neither you the self acclaim sane nor the insane is neither going to heaven or hell. We die here on earth, bury here and decay to make the land fertile.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by akdjr(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2019
Neither you the self acclaim sane nor the insane is neither going to heaven or hell. We die here on earth, bury here and decay to make the land fertile. If so called illusional heaven is real no one will be happy after escaping death.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by tintingz(m): 11:11am On Feb 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Mental illness and even some ordinary illness are caused by foul spirits.

Acts 19:12 King James Version (KJV)
So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

The people at Yaba hospital aren't Christians. Not everyone who calls himself a Christian is truly a Christian. Because you were born into a Christian home doesn't mean you are one. You are simply flesh in a Christian home. Until you receive the birth from above which is spiritual, you can never be Christian in God's sight. Get born again.
Can you prove any of your claims?

You're deluded.

Hope you know you're committing a fallacy? "Not a Scotsman" fallacy or appealing to purity.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Enskynelson(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

As for if they were believers, I strongly believe a Christian cannot run mad. Madness has to do with a demon or demons possessing someone. But Christians have been bought by God and his spirit lives inside them. A demon cannot enter the house where the Holy Spirit resides. Any person who claims to be a Christian but ran mad was never a Christian. Such a person was rejecting Jesus while holding on to the idea that he could save himself by believing in works based salvation..

I totally disagree with you. Madness can be a medical condition. It was a narrow view that made u see madness from the point of being possessed by evil spirits alone. Believers can fall ill same way they can suffer mental problems of which madness is one.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by asiga(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2019
Nbote:
Dey will go to wherever their last sane actions qualified dem for...

Thank you Sir.

CJH

Chief Judge of Heaven.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Etizz: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You are wrong on mental people making heaven.

Mental people will be judged based on their last state of health. If they were unbelievers before they ran mad, then hell fire is truly theirs. As for if they were believers, I strongly believe a Christian cannot run mad. Madness has to do with a demon or demons possessing someone. But Christians have been bought by God and his spirit lives inside them. A demon cannot enter the house where the Holy Spirit resides. Any person who claims to be a Christian but ran mad was never a Christian. Such a person was rejecting Jesus while holding on to the idea that he could save himself by believing in works based salvation.

And what is d faith of a new born child who is born mad or died at birth?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by asiga(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2019
Ihedinobi3:
Hello. I'm a Christian who believes completely in the witness of the Bible.

I have answered this question multiple times already.

Every child who does not attain the age of accountability before death and every human being who is mentally disabled is automatically saved because the Lord Jesus died for everyone. Only those who actively reject Him or refuse to accept the Gospel are those who are condemned.

Thank you sir,

CJH

Chief Justice of Heaven
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by tfash96(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2019
Pls gimme a second lemme ask my friend oracle

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by mu2sa2: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them."
- Job 1:6

I just have to disconcur with you that a demon cannot enter the house where the Holy Spirit resides. Demons can enter anywhere, but it doesnt mean, they'll be comfortable and feel being at home wherever they enter, so demons doing visitation(s) shouldnt be mistook as demons taking up residence.
For every statement in the bible, there is a counter in the bible.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Griffon(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

If you do not believe in Jesus Christ and "run mad", you will go to Hell.

Wouldn't that be injustice given that I could have accepted Christ latter in life If i had been sane?

I thought Christianity preaches 'grace', why then cast a mad man into hell when he could have made a u-turn on his faith?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Isnow: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2019
depends on what they did last..before the madness
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by blingxx(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2019
Uyi168:
They will return to a state of unconsciousness..
The same state they where before they were born....

Ain't they humans like you undecided.. I thought God is merciful.. What is the sin of someone who was born mentally ill and died the same mentally ill undecided
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by atiku07(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2019
Their last deed prior to their sate of mental health will judge their final spiritual abode!
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Kaycee9242(m): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2019
Nbote:

lol very funny answer, what if they were born that way and have never been sane in their lives
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Every child who does not attain the age of accountability before death and every human being who is mentally disabled is automatically saved because the Lord Jesus died for everyone. Only those who actively reject Him or refuse to accept the Gospel are those who are condemned.

And what is the age for accountability?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Na so grin
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by nextnear(m): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Please help to elaborate on the final destination of mad people when they die. since they are pretty unconscious about themselves, can they even repent? because repentance is a conscious thing. Now, since they are not conscious, when they die, what is their fate?
No one knows yet, so no conclusion, no guessing, lets wait.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Offpoint: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOOK AT THE NONSENSE A MATURED EDUCATED MAN GOING TO 50YEARS OLD IS SAYING.

MY GOD! undecided
What is *MY GOD!* doing in your comment? aren't you atheist?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
SO.. THIS GUY CREATES SOMEBODY MAD, AS IN, THOSE BORN MAD.
OR, CREATES SOMEBODY KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT HE'S GONNA RUN MAD, AND DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING.
OR, MADNESS IN HUMANS IS ALL PART OF HIS DIVINE UNCHANGEABLE PLAN.

WHAT A GOD CLOWN! cheesy
be careful! No one mocks God and goes free.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by SaintNemesis(f): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2019
If by now you don't know there is no heaven or hell.....then sorry to say you still have a long way to go.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by miqos02(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2019
Nbote:
not true, they have a right to repentance like every other human. Don't judge because you are not God. No precedence in the bible.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2019
Offpoint:

What is *MY GOD!* doing in your comment? aren't you atheist?

I'M NOT AN ATHEIST.
MY GOD IS MY FAVORITE BEER THAT IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHENEVER I NEED IT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by miqos02(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

not true, they have a right to repentance like every other human. Don't judge because you are not God. No precedence in the bible.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Cluv: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
Straight to he'll fire, because their soul wasnt giving to God,
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
Humans are from dust so after death all returns to dust! Gen 3:19,Ps 90:3,104:29,Ecc 3:19,20
Heaven has nothing to do with humans{Psalm 115:16} it is Jesus that promised "i am going to PREPARE a place" John 14:2,3
If we CAREFULLY read Jesus' comment here,we will notice three things
* There was NO place for humans in heaven from the beginning! Psalm 115:16
* There are abodes in heaven that needs to be prepared! Revelations 12:8
* Those going there must be having dealings with the one INVITING{Jesus}. Matthew 22:11-13
Moreover Jesus made it clear that ordinary humans can't get VISA to heaven unless they are given the invitation{Baptised in water and spirit} John 3:5
So all those who lived before John the baptist ARE NOT GOING TO HEAVEN! Matthew 11:11-13
Heaven only belongs to Christians who have been chosen by God to rule with Jesus after they have accepted all the teachings of Jesus! Revelations 20:6
They will not marry nor have kids because they're no more going to live in flesh having to do with gender! Matthew 22:30
Jesus' preaching and teaching program was to gather this small group who will rule with Him{Luke 12:32} but His goverment will rule millions who will be resurrected to the earth,that's why He referred to those who are no part of this ruling class as His 'other sheep'. John 10:16
So there will be 144,000 co~rulers to be with Jesus in heaven{Rev 14:1}and uncountable Subjects of the government here on earth! Rev 14:6
Mad people will gain their consciousness at the resurrection (if their sane lifetime merits to be remembered by God) otherwise they're just like waste products of our first rebellious parents Adam and Eve! Eccl 3:19,20
God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by DavidEsq(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
thesicilian:
I don't know, but those whose madness resulted from Yahoo plus will definitely go to hell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope / Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die / Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.