Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Every Ex Gf Who Curses Me Becomes Unfortunate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Ex Gf Who Curses Me Becomes Unfortunate (413 Views)

My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Ex Gf Who Curses Me Becomes Unfortunate by Jummyju: 12:36am On Feb 03, 2019
I'm confused even as I'm writing this piece. Lemme cut the story short. I've dated several girls, some with which the relationship didn't have an amicable end. I dated one very rich man's daughter in 2014, we were both in love though I was broke then, as a hustling guy but with time, I told her I didn't want the relationship anymore cos I was kinda ashamed as I couldn't really treat her the way I wanted, due to financial constraints, she begged n begged, I explained to her but she wouldn't see my reasons and then she left. Months after, I decided to check on her via fb, i initiated a conversation but she was hostile, I apologised but in turn, I received the insults of my life, she even insulted my mom, that moment, my spirit became angry at her. Fast fwd to 2017, God blessed me, I bough my first car and starting my building. One fateful day, I went to the bank for a transaction. Upon entering I noticed a young lady wearing a gloomy look, she looked rough skinned, only to discover it was her. I rushed to her and reached out for a handshake but she hugged me and burst into tears. Then she told how a great calamity had befallen their family, how she lost her dad who was the financial pillar of the family, that she can't even pay her tuition fees anymore. I can't write in detail, all she told me. I felt real bad for her and consoled her...... To be continued.

I need some comments if you want to hear the rest.

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Every Ex Gf Who Curses Me Becomes Unfortunate by solz007(m): 1:43am On Feb 03, 2019
So apparently she's just one of your Ex's that faced calamity after switching sides?

that's why it's advisable we grow in Love & not fall in Love take your time and Grow in Love no need for pressure. Advise, Go make peace with your Ex's.
Re: Every Ex Gf Who Curses Me Becomes Unfortunate by ghettochild(m): 5:14am On Feb 03, 2019
U keep ur nonsense story.. If it was true.. U will comfortably share it... Since when u know ur spirit was angry with her..
Na which kain wicked spirit b that oooo..
When u hurt her... Ur spirit no dey angry...
Why are humans just wicked for no reason??
Ur middle name is wickedness

(1) (Reply)

If Only She Knew Poem / Should I Go Into Car Wash Business? How Profitable Is It? / Travis Scott Reacts To Kylie Jenner’s Self-made Billionaire Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.