Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

4dchairman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4dchairman's Profile / 4dchairman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Seplat’s first-half profit falls to $156 million
July 25, 2014
Seplat, said its half-year pretax profit fell to $156 million, down 26 percent from $210 million a year earlier.

In its first interim report following a debut $500 million IPO in April, the Nigerian firm reported that its gross revenue also fell 7 percent to $388 million during the period to June 30.

Seplat achieved first-half average oil production of 27,375 barrels per day, against 27,183 barrels per day in 2013 and plans to invest around $250 million in 2014.
source-Businessday
Oppourtunuty for entry?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please,we need closing figures.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
chiteny: Does anyone know what is happening with Morgan Capital? I have not been able to open their site for the past two days and have not been able to access the itrade for the past three days now. angry
Cometh like a thief in the night,beware.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
chiteny: Does anyone know what is happening with Morgan Capital? I have not been able to open their site for the past two days and have not been able to access the itrade for the past three days now. angry
Technical stamanicough cry
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
kotlass:

Hope you are a value investor and not a trader that got trapped and suddenly converted to value(long term things) grin grin grin I can safely assume you are a VALUE investor not a TRADER.
I trade in the long,medium and shortterm. I also execute day trading on NSE.
It all depends on the stock.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
dsonofmaan:

grin grin

What expectations do they have when they 'mercilessly' dump Oando?
I asking myself the same question, when you buy into Oando or Transcorp you must realize you're buying into the future of those stocks.,not what they can give now.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
One obvious fact is obvious is that the forces of demand and supply determines the price that a stock is traded. Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK/A:US-$192,640:00)didn't do a stock split because they want to discourage speculator (people that don't cherish their stock). What is happening concerning Transcorp shows that many(speculator) buy into stock without clear perspective of the potential of those stocks,to me the only reason for dumping Transcorp is expectation of interim dividend and there is no apparent justification for that.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
feelamong:

GBAM!

since I cannot own a Rig!! I will keep buying any company that has oil rigs! cheesy
Na sooooooo my brother.oil baron.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Just watced Transcorp CEO interview on cnbc,revenue from the power sector can double by end of year.http://www.cnbcafrica.com/video/?bctid=3690396934001
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
bigass:

Yes but they need share re construction
No wahala, I will still buy transcorp.Any company prospecting for oil excites me.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dexterax:

Downgraded, you mean...

"An Essay on the Stochastic Transcorpian Conversion from a Trader to an Investor"

grin
Why I'm ready for the long haul.http://energymixreport.com/transcorp-targets-10000bpd-1980mw-of-power/
Transcorp cannot fail.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Transcorp elevated to HOLD.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mcbalogun: free money (bitcoins) every hour http://0x40.0x20.0xc.0x40/
Approach the site with caution,do not confirm your email or password.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2014
Now I have information on the bid quantity (8.63million) and offer quantity (3.01million) for Transcorp ,I think we are set for a price rally.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Michael11stock: i don't know what to do about it for now please somebody should help, it happens at times. please should i buy now
My brother you are the best manager of your portfolio ,40% of my holdings is in it ,the remaining 60% in Oando, I'm so convinced of my position for the long haul,Transcorp will strike crude oil next year and the power plant generation will increase ,can you wait?
The stock is now trading at 5.80.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2014
Yet to see the bid and offer quantity ,but my dashboard is flashing 5.78 for Transcorp.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2014
nitrogen: Abeg, leave all these analysis jare, see transcorp at 5.41 this morning, you guys are still doing analysis, I go fight una o! angry angry angry angry
Transcorp currently trading @ 5.74 ,too early to predict a rally.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
nitrogen: I hope nobody bought at #5.90 o, sentimental trading things and herd mentality. Guys were waiting for massive rally due to the result released, but it went the other way, and just one or two persons brought pressure on the the stock.
You can't win all the time,bought Transcorp at 5.90 today , still maintain an average price of 4.83.Though it is hard to swallow today, my focus is the day it will fly and touch the sky. Something for the nay sayer . grin

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
bigass:
eating of those words will soon happen
IJMN , any barrier to my crossing the red sea ,catch fire ! Any wall serving as my barrier to promise land ,fallllll!!!! All spirit of dumping,you shall end up in the sea and drown. shocked undecided grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
The house is full I expect more from us.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
The house is full, I expect more from us.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
bigass:

i want everybody to bookmark this. We may need to reference it.
Madam,kindly expantiate ,for posterity sake or what.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
nitrogen:

It should find it's feet soon. Fear not!
Is the market expecting dividend or what ?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
What happened? Is the result below expectation? Can't just understand.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
feelamong:

hei.. reduce your expectations....I just confirmed from my broker that its currently trading at 5.70...

some people just like to delay journeys sha! angry
I use itrade,but still keep my meristem account because of the stress of transferring my account.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
lancee:

Bros i just called meristem , i think they re having a problem with their system , all buys orders this morning could not go thru , u can check ur price update still the same since last friday
Not happy with them at all
Thanks bro.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
78million shares of transcorp sold so far.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
zendi:

E no go reach your ambush junction, near Benin. Bicos your plan na to hijack the bus altogether and take over steering from WT.
I increased my offer to 5.90 on meristem and no show. it seems brokers are mopping it up.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
God is a God of mercy and likewise the driver of Trancorp bus,I recently spotted him @ mile 2 picking some passengers on his way to Seme border,it might be your last chance to join the bus,the bid quantity is 4million plus and the offer quantity is 1million.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Transcorp profit after tax(PAT) increased by 360%,Earning per share (EPS) by 48.9% ,recommendation-BUY. Due diligence advised.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
To all that kept faith when all was gloomy and to my wife that always encourage me,welcome to the land of prosperity.To all members of #teamtranscorpoando.

10 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
stokfrick: BNSITL wema's result is mind blowing. however is it still late to enter at 1.21, the likley price it will trade on monday ,cos it has been on full bid since thursday?
It will take actual dividend to move Wema bank above 1.00 on a permanent basis. Continental Re is still fresh in mind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.