Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,976 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

4dchairman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4dchairman's Profile / 4dchairman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
Many arm chair analysts are out there saying rubbish(sorry for my choice of word) about the output of OANDO,those so called analyst know more than the lead financier (Baba Ijebu of FCMB) I Hope you'll take a nap you seriously deserve. You only see what suppose to go wrong. If funds can't stop the deal.if ministerial consent can't scuttle the deal and if the deal can be closed then OANDO must thrive.
Learn from how the cowboys won the bid for UNIPETROL against all odds.
#BE AUDACIOUS

8 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Dragonking:

I tire for this oando wahala..Ministerial approval came e rally small, now they sealed the deal e no still rally..Abi dem swear for oando? angry angry
7 days dry fasting for all stakeholders to seek the face of the Lord.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2014
190 Million units of Unity Bank is currently available @ 50kobo. Time to load?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2014
OANDO NGN0.7 TRILLION(US$4.2BILLION) VALUATION"...Using the Canadian – US Dollar (CAD-USD) exchange rate for December 31, 2012, BusinessDay calculates the expected EV for 2013, incorporating the acquisition of COP’s assets, to be $2.813 billion. This represents an 84 percent increase in EV derived from the acquisition of Conoco-Phillips’ assets alone." SOURCE-BUSINESSDAY.
http://businessdayonline.com/2014/07/indigenous-oil-firms-rise-as-ioc-divestments-boost-valuation/#.U9njkPldUXc

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
ileman: Can i buy a stock and sell the same day using i-trade platform?
Yes

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
myjoy08:

Madam B, that is your assumptions? I assume you don't know what the COP deal means for Oando? Try and research it. Oando already smiling at bank because earnings generated since the ongoing announcement of the COP deal (if i'm not mistaken since year 2012) will be Oando's earnings and this will surely reflect in their next financial statement. So watch out for the next big thing...

#Oando@100
'
@myjoy08 kindly expantiate more on this,I'm trying to see things beyond the euphoria.The assets are mouthwatering " OER, through the acquisition, picks up Philip Oil Co. Nigeria Limited’s 20 percent non-operating interest in Oil Mining Leases (OMLs) 60, 61, 62, and 63 as well as the related infrastructure and facilities in the Nigerian Agip Oil Company Ltd joint venture (NAOC JV).

The 20 percent interest in the NAOC JV includes 40 discovered oil and gas fields with remaining oil and gas recovery; approximately 40 identified prospects and leads; 12 production stations; approximately 950 km of crude oil, natural gas liquids and natural gas pipelines; two gas processing plants; the Brass River Oil Terminal; the Kwale-Okpai 480 MW combined cycle gas-fired power plant (“Kwale-Okpai IPP”), and associated infrastructure."
480MW is 10% of current power generation (that's substantial by any standard),how do you think it will contribute to the bottom line ?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
My regret ?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2014
myjoy08: Presently, Unity Bank offer has been clear. Something is brewing...

Plz not a buy or sell recommendation. Due diligence is required...
The bus won leave garage.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2014
immanuello: Learnafrica's price pls sir.
selling at the range of 1.56-1.62, the share is available but no sale.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2014
Transcorp on bid.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2014
myjoy08:

Everything is working well Sir. The only thing that is not showing is the total volume already sold. Oando is currently on bid and not many supply at the moment as some trader just gotten the information at the floor. Best trading days ahead...
Thanks.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2014
Oando selling above NGN 28.00.

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2014
bigass: Is itrade working?
Not working properly,no information on volume traded,bid and offer quantities.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2014
bigass: Is itrade working?
It is working.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2014
bigass:

click on this and tell me what you see

http://www.oandoenergyresources.com/

its different from oandoplc.com
First hint of the conclusion of the deal.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Dragonking: Oando website is up and running. there is no need to panic..I just accessed it now.. Na wah oo. see as oando wan give people HBP..@4dchairman, so u dey visit oando site everyday? chiiiiaaa
@Dragonking, my desire is to break the news of the conclusion of the deal,hope I did. I enjoy the hunt more than the game,the hunt is over and it is time to identify the new game to catch.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 5:00am On Jul 30, 2014
#teamtranscorpoando
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 4:58am On Jul 30, 2014
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 4:51am On Jul 30, 2014
"Audacity is imbedded in our strategy, growth and our people. How audacious are you? Join the convo using the #BeAudacious hashtag"
OANDO TWITTER ACCOUNT.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 4:31am On Jul 30, 2014

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

U dey mind that babe, she is just mischievous
Na wao for unna,vgirl and Agba.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Oando PLC @Oando_PLC TWITTER ACCOUNT· Jul 25
"Audacity is imbedded in our strategy, growth and our people. How audacious are you? Join the convo using the #BeAudacious hashtag"
Meaning of audacious-
extremely bold or daring; recklessly brave; fearless: an audacious explorer.

extremely original; without restriction to prior ideas; highly inventive: an audacious vision of the city's bright future.

recklessly bold in defiance of convention, propriety, law, or the like; insolent; brazen.

lively; unrestrained; uninhibited: an audacious interpretation of her role.
It sounds to cocky.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
vgirl: i just hope so. i have 80pct of my portfolio  oando αϞ∂ can't afford to play with it. May God make it happen in Jesus name.Amen. Some times i begin to punder on d day Oando will make eus proud αϞ∂ likes of Agbo,4dchairman,dragon king ,dexterax just to mention a few will be poping champagne  how they have bought house in bananas island with a range sports αϞ∂ G wagons .(my exit price  Oando is 100)
Amen
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
gabscity:

shocked

Confirmed!! this is very serious and indicative of somthing fish!

it can be positive or negative anyways grin
I'm on the side of optimism,why? Everything about the business has changed that they have to redesign the site.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
vgirl: Oando needs spiritual cleansing.!!!!
I'm a deliverance minister.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dragonking:

They might not seal the deal by end of July sad sad sad
Definitely optimism is not a virtue when it comes to Oando,but why the locked down on the site at this point in time ?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

confirmation bias

Nå vigil una Dey keep for website now?
The thing pass vigil,na kilometre 100 for ibadan express road i dey.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
vgirl: 4dchiarman, What does that impy?
Don't know what's up but unusual for the site to be closed to outsiders.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Current message from the site "This is a protected area. Please enter your password to continue." Conspiracy theory or comprehensive site reconstruction or prelude to annoucement?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
BREAKING NEWS -Oando Energy Resources website is locked down and only password accessible.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
I can smell the aroma of oando's dish cheesy cheesy cheesy grin,something says double portion.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
"Operated average daily production for 2013 was 51.4 thousand barrels per day, with total
annual operated production of 18.8 million barrels. SEPLAT recorded total revenues of
US$880.2 million for the year ended 31 December 2013, representing growth of 41% over the
2012 figure. Profit for the year increased by US$441.2 million to US$550.3 million,
representing earnings per share of US$1.38." ABC Orjiako, Chairman of Seplat.
What's the reason for the fall in production from 51.4million barrels per day in 2013 to 27,183 in first half of 2014?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.