Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

4dchairman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4dchairman's Profile / 4dchairman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
passwelle:

If all of us here stop panicking, the market will not even notice. I repeat, the market will not notice talk less of rebounding. undecided
We are a microsome of the market. Virtually all investors are the same in terms of greed and fear. An annoucement from CBN Governor or Minister of finance can calm frail nerves.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
jarkbauer:

Guy you be number one fuckup. I exited my positions since the onset of this crash but you were telling many people to hold on...mysad08 you should be ashamed of yourself. You are causing sadness to many people. and they are cursing you already
Please we all need to calm down, myjoy08 is not your problem, we all need to go back to the holy grail of investment- don't invest what you cannot afford to loose, I've lost 35% of my portfolio but exiting my position will not solve my problem because that was the cause of it. We are all running away and that will worsen the situation. If all of us stop panicking the market will rebound.

8 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
Watch out for my tips on how to survive market crash.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:
hey guys ....am a novice to stock market and i need people to put me through.......what are the things i need to know before i start buying shares......how much is needed for me to start buying shares....what are the procedures to follow before i start buying s
hares.E.T.C
The first law of investment, nobody can confidently predict the direction of the market. Warren Buffet's Berkshire Inc recently pulled out of Tesco due to poor performance.
Second law , investment is a risk, the higher the risk, the higher the return.
Third law , do not invest what you can loose.
Experience is your best teacher.

Finally, the best time to invest is now because the market is down and it can only go up.
Wishing you all the best.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
passwelle:
My chairman, please define the WE sir. Is it all the investors on the NSE including the oyinbos or the odd 50 of us here on NSEMPA?
Definitely the institutional investors both foreign and local started the stampede. The we are those that lost confidence in market.
I include myself because I'm tempted to exit my position and regretted that I took the position earlier. Notwithstanding, we need to regain believe for the market to rebound.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
The underlying words are panic and fear,
the fundamentals of the economy is good, we expect a growth rate of over 5%, the recent slash in cement price can kick start the construction boom.
My opinion is that we need to regain confidence in our economy and the future of the country. As long we continue to be in the panic mode stock prices will fall .
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ote
You dey dey there dey hate me
When I am making my money
From Moscow to Malaysia
From Malaysia to Miami
Ko de kan aiye
Ema lo f'oshe yi mi o
If I like I spend my money
Anyway I like it oo
Oh oh
No come near me Mr talku talku
And if you gossip me
You go chop knuckle
Double wahala for dead body
And the owner of dem body
Double wahala for dead body
(Abeg no stop am obodo I dey enjoy gan)
And the owner of dem body
Ah ah ah
Ote
You dey dey there dey hate me
When I dey hustle for my money
(No be so)
From Moscow to Malaysia
(You don see the matter now)
From Malaysia to Miami
Ko kan Aiye
Eye ma f'oshe yi mi o
If I like I spend my money
Anyway I like it oo
(No be lie sha)
Oh oh
No come near me Mr talku talku
And if you gossip me
You go chop knuckle
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Dexterax:

4DChairman, I suppose, is currently on medication and extended bed-rest due to this 'asset'. You're next.
Still dey and stronger, focusing more on property till the market will bounce back. Stock is my playing field .
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
UkwuAmu:
Chai for the chairman , investment dey carry belle again? na wa
investment pass belle self.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
moyin2009: i salute u all in d house. una welldone o una no go tire. please which company they promise better future now.
It depends on the gestation of your investment.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
mpi210:

grin grin grin

Your guts used to scare me!!!!

#nerveofsteel
grin
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dexterax:

We understand sir. Hope all is well with you.
Dexterax Baba na market,instead of developing bp watching thousands of naira wiped away I just shut my lappy. Miss you all.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sorry for the long absence. So OANDO bring result?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:20am On Sep 09, 2014
UkwuAmu: Chairman I hail oooo. These days I just dey observe. The bears have unleashed the Dragon and the real Prophets have been found out. This is the time to know who a real investor is . Not a lot of Bargains in the market . occassional pops in some stocks due to the Arabians buying into the market . Oxygen boys continue to confuse and confound not just speculators and investors but also themselves. Mercy is feeling hip with her advanced JIJO trading system. Sir Agba just chilling and waiting to make 200 percent from his well loved stock. Born has taken over my joy as the prophet of the house . That dude Ihedoriomma cracks me up with the way he writes. Is there anybody in the forum who does not need to re-read what he writes before you comprehend? Anyways he is stil a BITL . . Sir Elai why has thy forsaken me? For the chairman when are you giving us another rap verse? Omoajo is is sophiscated international investor. Alibaba will make a lot of people millionaires . Sir Dex we go begin use dictionary to understand your coding and you got a patner in crime in Omaojo. They will confuse you with their good command of the language that they can tell you to go eat shit and you will gladly and smilingly obey because the apt way they will put it . Immanuelo stop wasting your megabytes . your posts are always in duplicate abi you be efiko . Make you no write the same answer for 2 questions for exam oooo. I greet all of you here .
Marketwise like I said There isnt really any bargain . Hold your money . Also be careful with companies whose corporate governance leaves much to be desired . Be patient. when a good company is beaten beyond belief plunge in . Do not hold more than 3 stocks at a time . it makes no sense . do you know what it means for you to gain 10 kobo if you hold 10 million units of a share ? just imagine that same stock gains 1 Naira? I will still say be patient. There will be a turbulent period where there will be a sell off . Its going to happen and after that, the signal will come. Believe in God but always remember to lock your car . Once again I hail
You too much,UkwuAmu,the traditional Prime Minister.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
passwelle: Is the itrade down?
itrade is down.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nexth11:

@4dchairman: My inquiries of PREMIER BREWERIES concurs with your post...possible acquisition or injection of cash into the moribund company. Intense construction/renovation work has been ongoing at the site till date and all points in affirmation of the above.

Disclosure: Not a buy/sell recommendation...I don't have a single unit of this stock.
Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
shinaboy: The Bears are back again
When the field is red,just slot a film to your player,it is all game.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
immanuello: okayyyyyyy my oga.Friday bear beer will no get part 2 and this is a day to see if i can mint money thru that single waka only come bear,chai!!!!!
GOD will grant you your wish. Just got confirmation of my order success @ NGN 25.45-OANDO PLC (ProceedS of my tashere stake in ETERNA,successfully drop it @4.45 ystday)
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
immanuello: I beg this bear to bring wapic to 60kobo,sterling to #1.80,gtb to #19,,[b]oando to #11[/b]access at #6.60,diamond@3.50,eti@#12.50,eterna@2.50,courtville@50kobo.I also want stocks like nem be punish to 55kobo
I never see am buy for 25.45 NGN(OANDO PLC)
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
PREMIER BREWERIES IS MORIBOUND-''Premier Breweries Plc. (PREMBREW) recently saw renewed buy-sentiment which
has resulted in a 135.06% month-to-date price appreciation. We note the fact
that the brewer is currently inoperative, given its last filing with the Nigerian
Stock Exchange in 2012 where zero turnover was reported for both 2011 and
2012 financial years. We believe that the recent rally on the stock, which is not
fundamentally justified, may be linked to possible acquisition or an unconfirmed
suggestive interest by the new state governor of Anambra state to intervene in
the operations of the breweries which was reputed to be largest employer of
labour in the state in the past''. SOURCE-MERISTEM research.
Speculative investment at the highest level

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
passwelle:

Keep in mind the future dilution of your holdings Sirs. Everyone cites the astronomical rise in share price of FO after it found its footing and predict same for Oxygen. Others even compare it to Seplat on the basis of similar volume of produced hydrocarbons. Well, Seplat has OS of just over 500m while FO has OS of just over 1b. Yours truly already has OS of 8b, with more to come shortly.
From the above facts, my conservative valuation of OANDO is 40 NGN,so the stock is still undervalued.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dexterax:

Good.

Therefore, the onus is on you, Mr. Chairman, to determine who this PERSON is and provide sufficient and conclusive evidence backing your claims. If you cannot do this, kindly desist from building castles in Spain.
Still calculating the cost implication of the legal war vis a vis more acquisition of more shares of "RANCH plc"
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ugoobuz: My Oga, I might b wrong in my thinking... this new shares of transcorp hotel is a different entity that will b listed differently when completed. my worry is the #10 price wen the parent entity that has 88 percent equity sells below #7, let it not b the case of caverton that did IPO in 2008 for #8 and can't get to that price after listing and we should also not forget how long it took transcorp the parent company to trade above its IPO price.
If you believe the IPO price is overvalued you can buy post listing. Not all IPO performed badly as in the case of Seplat.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dexterax:

I've read this unfortunate response.

1. You cannot bring a case against Wale based on American law since Nigeria does not operate under such American premises and the company in question is not domiciled in the United States.

2. You're yet to provide evidence that Wale physically typed the alleged tweet or actually instructed his social media rep to do so.

3. By evoking the necessary legal instruments, Sept 1 can be interpreted in a thousand and one ways. As I've typed before, no year was stated, so it could easily be considered a forward-looking statement. Infact, can you confirm that Sept 1 means September 1?

Who gets into a contract which states "Sept 1" as a date for the performance of anything?

Your emotions are written all over this and it's sure going to take more than your personal interests for any judge under any jurisdiction to even entertain your matter.
"Any person who knowingly accesses any computer or network and inputs, alters, deletes or suppresses
any data resulting in inauthentic data with the intention that such inauthentic data will be considered or
acted upon as if it were authentic or genuine, regardless of whether or not such data is directly readable
or intelligible, commits an offence and is liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term of not less than three years or to a fine of not less than N7,000,000.00 or to both fine and imprisonment." CYBERCRIME LAW,SECTION 1,PART 3,PARAGRAPH 11
Definition of data-things known or assumed as facts, making the basis of reasoning or calculation.
Concerning the bolded,you can pick a subtle word.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2014
Toluway: Please House, when will Transcorp Hotels I P O come up?

Still awaiting the approval of NSE.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Born2berich:

IMO i dont think there is need to take up a legal case on this..i have worked with the legal team in my organization and from the little knowledge i have you wont win this case. Do you know why? i will tell you..Wale tinubu stated that the result will be released in september 1 but he didnt state the year..That alone is enough reason to back him up as he can claim sept 1, 2015 etc..So Just let it slide.

I am glad that the bitter truth is gradually unfolding and investors are getting wiser..It is pitiful that a whole group CEO is not a man of his words..That shows he doesnt have integrity..I wont say much on oando anymore before someone insults me and calls me a detractor and lilly livered for stating the obvious fact.

My only prayer is that oando should release whatever result they have and it makes the market react positively to it..No matter what, we are making money this year.

Enjoy.
Thanks,but still weighing the options for redress.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Dexterax:

If your 'legal team' is competent, they should start by asking you whether Twitter communications are contractual in nature and whether you can provide evidence that Wale typed what it is alleged he typed.
''Recent events have made it clear that a false and defamatory statement posted on Twitter or in a blog is not immune from legal action. If a tweet or blog post is defamatory, untrue and cannot be defended, the maker of the statement can be liable for defamation and for substantial damages. ''- See more at: http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/comment/opinion/3656/twitter-and-libel-a-legal-primer/#sthash.lCu7Sf8C.dpuf

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2014
Morning bnsitl,the following stocks are on watch-FO-is the powerhouse loosing steam ,ETERNA-chai 9.29% increase yesterday,TRANSCORP-is it the begining of good things?.OANDO-will the market punish the stock further,PREMBREW-the best year to date stock in the market,CAVERTON-will the news of the new contract change the fortune of the firm. Wishing you happy investing.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2014
@Madame mercylicious and Born2berich,currently I'm consulting with my 'legal team' on the legal implication of the twit with 'misleading information'.The unsettling aspect of the saga is the ' intergrity' of the CEO in question and the corporate governance in place in 'RANCH PLC'
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
passwelle: @4dchairman forget it. There is no result coming out today from Oando. I monitored the NSE web page and no corporate results were released till 17.15 GMT today.
GOD dey oooo.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
"...It will be released IN sept. 1" Please is there any other interpretation of this statement.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
dsonofmaan:

oga chairman, this ur statement is fearful o

grin grin
“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”

― Warren Buffett.
There is element of fear in the game ,it is matter of when to be fearful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.