Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

4dchairman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4dchairman's Profile / 4dchairman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 12 pages)

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2014
Avantajj:

Bought @ 20 and gleefully watched it get to 36(broker called and advised to sell. I refused. My target was 47 and I was close to bagging another one. (I had done my calculations using 20 instead of 16, not paying attn to the last rally that based it's initial point at 12). Was I greedy? Of course not! Why should I sell at 36 and watch everyone else sell at a higher price? I mean 'go to nsempa and read what they are writing there' I said to my broker; 'OANDO will get to 50', 'no oh I perceive 60', 'OANDO will reach 100 once the cop deal is closed. We are waiting at 100'.

Right now it has reached 25, should we still be waiting?? I am very displeased.

I am at a cross road and highly contemplating the chibuking move...
Despite the prevailing pessimism I'm still hopeful, if Oando can't bring the fabulous result no other stock can,in fact I stake my investing career on it.
No matter the result on Monday the viability of the stock will not be in doubt. JAT stated production has increased to 62kblpd but the market didn't react.
If the result is good I will buy and other wise I will buy more. Stay the course and you will win at the end of the day .
Finally, I invest first in the vision,the man behind the vision and lastly the business. #beaudacious

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Aks: ................ also note that good/bad results hardly have any effect on NSE quoted coys. This is somehow peculiar to our clime @ least based on the last 2 qtrs historical trend
I hope you're right,I'm Kneck deep in the stock .
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
phemmie06:
What will happen if the result is otherwise
An investor in Oando shares must be mentally prepared for negative news.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2014
Oando increases production to 62,000 barells per day- Wale Tinubu. Details later.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
lazinc:

Business man grin If you're large you're .... grin
BUSINESSMAN=GLORIFIED TRADER but I'happy to be one.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
lazinc:

Boss! I de hail o, make I follow my oga on twitter grin grin grin, but the last time you tweet before this Oando tweets was since February grin grin grin
Busy with my business.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
lancee:

U welcome sir , na your face be this BABA4 dchairman , nice to see u
U be real chariman on 400k units oando
Thanks bro,just a little micro
-minority shareholder activism, atleast I'm a shareholder.

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=lancee][/quote]
Thank you lancee, I decided to send the tweet yesterday,just tired of the rumours.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Expect the result for OANDO PLC 2013 fy,2014 Q1 AND Q2 Sept. 1, Mr Wale Tinubu replied me via twitter.

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
seun lawal©
@seunl53

It Is time 4 Oando plc to talk about the 2013 end of year result. #Oando2013result , @AdewaleTinubu - 19 Aug

Wale Tinubu
@AdewaleTinubu

@seunl53 Acquisition of COP was a material transaction and was prudent to include impact.

12:25 PM - 20 Aug 14
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Aks: smiley smiley smiley smiley PA did
I think the crux should be the impact of the tweet on the Oando share price.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mr Wale Tinubu replied replied my tweet, the guy too much.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
presiade: No bid/ offer data for many stocks while their trading is taking place per se, per se on the floor
Na wa ooo!
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
presiade: MorganCapital's itrade platform is sick!!!
What is your challenge with it?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
UkwuAmu:
Kai these bears are wicked . turn a whole chairman to gangstar
Abi.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
No clouds in my stones
Let it rain, I hydroplane in the bank
Coming down with the Dow Jones
When the clouds come we gone, we Rocafella
We fly higher than weather. jAY-Z
YOU MUST KNOW YOUR TRUE BUSINESS.
MY REAL BUSINESS DOES NOT DEPEND ON NSE COME RAIN OR SHINE.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
OBAMA orders airstrike on Iraq,this has led to rise in crude price and shares of oil companies.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
myjoy08: This is the outcome of the conference call of Oando...

http://oando.thebioagency.com/assets/2014/multimedia/2014-08-01%20-%20Oando%20Energy%20Resources.wma
God bless you.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
myjoy08: Oando Energy Resources New Websites...

http://www.oandoenergyresources.com/
Oga myjoy08 ,what is the latest on OANDO 2013 financial result ? Anything less than dividend declaration can take the share to South Pole.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
Na wao for WEMA BANK.the stock don reach 0.98 kobo has evaluated, dis market na winch.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
miftpulse: The use of the word cowboys in your quoted post was to imply the more you hear the less you understand. With that said, Oando PLC is a group with OER as one of its subsidiaries and having a stake of about 92% which later increased to 93.6...%. Oando PLC is planning to reduce its stake by issuance of equity to get some other things done I guess: they have eyes into other acquisitions like; Total's OMl 138 which sale failed to sail through to Sinopec and other similar acquisitions..
A
I'm excited,OANDO is gradually becoming a love affiar. grin grin grin
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2014
bigx:

Or 4 weeks cheesy
Depending.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dragonking:

All my documents are complete..sometimes those guys can be complacent. I remember i spoke to one lady (no morayo) like that and the way she sounded, it was either she just woke up from sleep or someone just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed her..She was just mixing up what i stated and sounded so lackadaisical that i almost got pissed off.
Absolutely right. It reached a point that I started recording my calls for ''quality management" before they started taking me seriously.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Michael11stock: Hello house welcome to a new week, may we all be successful in u do Amen. Stock picks Are
Wema bank
Diamond bank
Oando
Eterna
Wapic
Pls do ur due diligence thanks
4dchairman: Impressive half year result from wema bank,pre tax profit of NGN 1.7 billion. Personal recommendation-HOLD.Fair value of share NGN 0.98. Do your due diligence ,all the above assertions cannot be guaranteed as tools for making investment decision.
That was my view on July 17 and I'm still sticking to it .

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dragonking:

More like a week.. i sent a request to them since last week and till now i havent heard or seen anything.
I did mine in 4 hours. I think it all depends on your document and proper scanning.

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi BNSITL.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
brainpowerng: Hello House, how long does it take to open an account with morgan Capital?
4hours-7days depending on you.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
mpi210:

How did you come to that conclusion?
From my trading platform, you will see offer only when there is a commensurate bid.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Elai147:

Strange...
The shares are being dumped in tranche by an institution.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Are OANDO shares being manipulated? Something is not right.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
OANDO WILL START PAYING DIVIDEND ''... benefits of the new initiative will begin to impact on
investors in terms of improved dividend payments as from
this year.'' PADE DUROTOYE CEO OANDO ENERGY REOURCES.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dexterax:

Oga, please how did you manipulate the USD/CAD exchange rates to arrive at US$ 4.2bn?
Just saw your comment, but you should have quoted my post in full.
'Using the Canadian – US Dollar (CAD-USD) exchange rate for December 31, 2012, BusinessDay calculates the expected EV for 2013, incorporating the acquisition of COP’s assets, to be $2.813 billion. This represents an 84 percent increase in EV derived from the acquisition of Conoco-Phillips’ assets alone.' SOURCE BUSINESSDAY
US$1.4 billion for preacquisition assets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.