Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

4dchairman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4dchairman's Profile / 4dchairman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by 4dchairman(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Zonefree:
He no wan make mistake vote APC.
Hatred can cause damages to your health.
Politics / Re: Osun Election: APC Wins Oyetola, Aregbesola’s Polling Units by 4dchairman(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Escobar and his cartel will still lose the election, It happened in Edo, Oyo and now it will happen in his homeland of Osun.

I see him defecating all over his clothes

This I have seen!
Are you frustrated?
Health / Re: Nigerian Man Goes Into Shock After Losing A Virtual Bet (Photo, Video) by 4dchairman(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Who send am message, who dey play virtual witch no dey trouble am again because he is doomed.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Yinka Oyebode: Fayemi Still In APC Presidential Race by 4dchairman(m): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thinkam:
APC are just Kidding themselves, if they don't field a northerner...

Atiku will whip northern sentiments and win, after all he was part of those that strategized in 2015 so he knows the right Northern team to do the dirty job
Village square commentator, he Sabi all, but he can't predict his future.
Politics / Re: INEC Extends Primary Elections Deadline By 6 Days by 4dchairman(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2022
DAwest7:
great grandpa Tilumbu will never be Nigeria president NEVER mind you I no omo Igbo o I be Ekiti man not even Fayemi will rule Nigeria
Never use the world never, do whatever analysis and state your preference, you may be against God if you are not careful.
Politics / Re: INEC Extends Primary Elections Deadline By 6 Days by 4dchairman(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2022
The way the.primaries were conducted by political parties and INEC is a clear indication of our unpreparedness, unseriousness and laziness as a nation, it takes four year to get here, why all the messing up.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Adamu: APC's 28 Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by 4dchairman(m): 6:37am On May 26, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

If you are honest to yourself you will realize your Tinubu does not even stand a 1% chance of emerging
Oponu ni e.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by 4dchairman(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2022
wink cheesy cheesy
When your people denied you the opportunity to serve them.���

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari hosting Outgoing Ministers This Morning by 4dchairman(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

This Tinubu people and hate

You see a big thief like Ashiere Tinubu as saint but other people from other region you see as looters..

The ministers performed excellently well, yes
Your utterance shows you are a waste of space.
People that gave birth to you failed in raising you properly and your life is full of frustrations.
Business / Re: CBN Warns Nigerian Banks Concerning Transactions Regarding Benin Republic by 4dchairman(m): 7:54am On May 06, 2022
Y
Politics / Re: Atedo Peterside Joins Social Democratic Party by 4dchairman(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2022
AK481:
More intellectuals are needed in politics .

Otherwise irabiji tout will just have a field day.

Oponu ayirada, Iran ki ran, what are your achievements in life, nuisance.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by 4dchairman(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
I have never seen a zombie politician like Sanwo Olu... the guy is a disgrace to politics
The thing pain am reach bone, grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2023: Dapo Abiodun Declares Support For Osinbajo’s Presidential Bid by 4dchairman(m): 5:49am On Apr 27, 2022
Never ever in your lifetime trust a politician. No truth in them.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by 4dchairman(m): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Baawaa:
Tinubu is a thief,simple
See frustration.
Crime / Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by 4dchairman(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2021
BrickDevo:
this type of news is often exaggerated, over blown in the media, drugs, hard drugs have existed before mkpuru miri, but that does not imply that those who take hard drugs do it to commit crime, it is often used to cure depression and put the mind to sleep. people in the south east never attributed the crimes committed recently to mkpuru miri, stop spreading false hood. Once the heart is pure, mkpuru miri can not make it do bad things.
Meth is on another level, it destroys completely.
Crime / Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by 4dchairman(m): 6:45am On Nov 05, 2021
Romans 8: 7 Pay everyone what you owe him: taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due. 8Be indebted to no one...
If I my add don't borrow.

12 Likes

Business / Re: Mele Kyari: Dangote Refinery, Others To Drive Fuel Supply by 4dchairman(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
I pity this country, people are moving away from fossil fuel and it is our way forward.
Celebrities / Re: Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC by 4dchairman(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
You don't know what to say in situation like this, we have lost our moral compass, "every way nah way".

1 Like

Travel / Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by 4dchairman(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
See question, u are saying go to hell or heaven, decide for youself
Religion / Apostle Suleiman, Is It Time To Right All Wrongs? by 4dchairman(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
God bless you Chioma Ifemeludike, many christians out there are struggling with sin, being a minister is not an exception, but it doesn't make sin to be right.
Concerning this acclaimed Man of God it is a scandal too many. If it is true and he was once truly a child of God, he may end up like Judas, not only will the Holy spirit convict, He can slay like the case of Ananias and Sapphira.
If the confession is true, Apostle Suleiman should stop discrediting the accusers, he should call "Senior" Men of God ,confess is sin,they will pray for him, stay away from the pulpit for sometimes and try to connect with Jesus Christ again
May the Lord have mercy on all of us.
We are all once sinners, salvation is not sanctification, you can enjoy initial salvation and still sin or even live in sin, it is when you are sanctified that you rule over sin.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by 4dchairman(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Will Christ meet the Church standing? All the three people involve in the issue are Pastors.

4 Likes

Family / Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by 4dchairman(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kriss216:
School fees since 2018 = N200,000

Sent her mom =N100,0000

Phones, laptops, bags, clothes =N250,000

Outings/Drinks/Food/. =N60,000

And she took my... =N600,000

Total = N1,210,000 in just two years on a fish brain!
How much is land in ikorodu? Ogaooo

1 Like

Crime / Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by 4dchairman(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
To all Christians out there,most especially the ones in the ministry, do not ignore your own personal and I repeat personal relationship with God, church activities, titles and anointing cannot see you through, afterall the spiritual dying Eli still prophecy and it came to pass.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Alaba International Market, Correcting The Populace Mind And Setting The Record by 4dchairman(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Excuses.
Crime / Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by 4dchairman(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2020
May the dead rest in peace and divine consolation to the living.
Maturity is doing everything humanly possible to preserve peace whether you are wrong or right.
It is also the ability to remain calm despite serious privation.
Lastly,it is running away from a fight when your right is trampled on.
Please let us be mature.
Nairaland / General / Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by 4dchairman(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2020
It is called green Paramole. It doesn't hurt human when sleeping.
Education / Re: If Lockdown Persists, What Will Happen To Our Education System? by 4dchairman(m): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wrong question because you don't know anybody that has died of the disease, I lost two childhood friends in UK and USA, try to survive the pandemic first.

1 Like

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4dchairman(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Good morning Sirs, I am a "wanna be" FTA installer, since I am at home I want to try installation to while away my time, I installed a dish and nailed joy tv and Nigacom sats, I want to install DStv for my better half that is not a fan of FTA, so I first nailed DStv signal on my Digicom sat 99% strength and 98% quality,scanned and brought DStv channels , I changed the decoder to DStv, input some transponders and frequencies, it will tell me to upgrade the decoder, as the upgrade is starting it will encounter error, please kindly put me through on how to enter frequencies and scan. Please kindly explain as if I don't know much .
Politics / Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by 4dchairman(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2020
I gave up on Nigeria long ago, no disappointment.
Politics / Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Jolted By Bode George’s Presidency Bid by 4dchairman(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2020
Beer parlour journalism.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.